UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:18 AM   #31  
gracey

S/C/G: 242/172/168

Height: 5ft 11

yes i have noticed the whole weighing less thing later in the morning if u get up laster, weird that... i wonder why?
freethetoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #32  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Day 2 of no pink patch

Weight - 159.2

2.45pm Doing OK so far. Had breakfast, yogurt for snack, lunch, yogurt for snack and am keeping the cravings at bay so far. We went out for a nice long walk in the glorious sunshine today. They've recently given the prom a facelift so we walked right to the end of it and back, adding at least a mile onto our normal walk - I reckon we did about 4 miles today. Eventually I want to go to my parents' and back, which is 7 miles. But I was only wearing flip flops today so didn't attempt it.

And I mowed the lawn when we got back. So have got in lots of nice exercise today.

8.30pm - I am definitely noticing the munchies in the evenings again. I find that I eat my tea and am still hungry afterwards. I am managing to stick within my calories but it's hard.

Well, munchies notwithstanding, today's calorie total was 1291

Last edited by Robsia; 05-07-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Put wrong weight
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:54 AM   #33  
MasterHarper

For some reason, I put yesterday's weight at 159.8 - it wasn't - it was 159.2, and today it's gone UP again - 159.6!

So, Day 3 of no pink patch

Weight 159.6

Not happy about this.

I'll give it the full 6 days as weight can fluctuate and I want to finish the experiment, but I am seriously thinking about getting some more.

Or maybe looking into the ingredients and seeing if I can get this seaweed stuff in tablet form in a health shop or something.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #34  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

seems a bit bizarre....
but evidences does seem to show it did work....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:35 PM   #35  
The Last 10lbs!

All I wonder is, if you get more, use it for say a month or two, and then stop, will you begin gaining again even if you keep everything else consistent? Your calories and whatnot? Can't wait to see how it is at the end of the week, as I know my weight goes up and down day to day.
freedomreins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #36  
gracey

its a shame the trial they give is only 6 days, because like free my weight is all over the place if i weigh daily. Its very off putting.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #37  
MasterHarper

Day 3 of no pink patch

11.40am - hungry hungry hungry!! Have had a mini milk for a snack. I am trying to just have three decent-sized meals today rather than three little meals and lots of snacks. I doubt it'll make any difference, but it doesn't hurt to try something different. I made it till 11.30 then had a mini milk lolly - they are only 30 cals.

I sometimes wonder when I'm snacking if I'm actually eating more than I think. So I'm going to try to not snack at all today and see what happens.

But my tumbly is rumbly.

9pm - well I more or less managed it, I had lunch and then no snack at all until tea. And then no snack again until about half an hour ago. I had an oz of cheerios and a large mug of coffee and I thought I had enough cals left for a breakfast bar too. When I checked I hadn't quite, but my brain was already in snack mode and my mouth was watering for it, so I got one. I had a few to play with from yesterday anyway.

So total for today - 1407.

I managed to get for another nice long walk again - this is probably all the summer we'll get!
Old 05-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #38  
MasterHarper

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomreins View Post
All I wonder is, if you get more, use it for say a month or two, and then stop, will you begin gaining again even if you keep everything else consistent? Your calories and whatnot? Can't wait to see how it is at the end of the week, as I know my weight goes up and down day to day.
I wondered the same thing.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:25 AM   #39  
Magically Delicious!

S/C/G: 132kg/122/80kg

Height: 175cm

hmm...wish I could try this in Sweden. I can't seem to find it for my region.
DaDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:37 AM   #40  
MasterHarper

Day 4 of no pink patch

Weight - 159.6 - meh!

Same as yesterday. I should be grateful it hasn't gone up again though!
Old 05-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #41  
MasterHarper

Day 4 of no pink patch

Weight - 159.6

10.45am - had breakfast and large coffee. Am trying not to have a snack again this morning, just a cup of coffee. It's hard when you're at home - the kitchen is always there. At least when you're working, you don't have time to think about food. One good thing about going back to work - it makes it easier to diet.

10.30pm - well today has been ok. I managed to not snack in the morning or in the afternoon. Cut down on my coffee too.

I have a feeling tomorrow will be the day I lose. Sometimes you stay the same for days and days and then suddenly lose 2 lbs overnight.

Total cals logged today - 1305
Old 05-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #42  
MasterHarper

Day 5 of no Pink Patch

Weight - 158.7 - yay, a loss since yesterday, but only 0.2 overall!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #43  
MasterHarper

Day 5 of no pink patch

Weight 158.7 (loss 0.2)

Have had a nibbly day today. Head breakfast of weetabix and milk with sweetener, and a large mug of coffee, then was still hungry so had a bowl of dry cheerios. Managed to not have another snack till lunch - which was 4 crackerbreads and a big pot of cottage cheese and a WW yoghurt. And another cup of coffee.

Had a cereal bar mid afternoon.

Tea was sweet and sour chicken with 1 oz pasta. And another cup of coffee.

It's 6.30pm and I have about 120 cals left.

But hopefully I should see another loss tomorrow - I can feel myself shrinking.

I managed to get out for a walk again today - not sure how long as we went somewhere different this time. But we were out for about 1.5 hours, including stopping for a bit to feed the ducks and look at the ducklings.

8.10pm - had another cereal bar (ran out of cheerios) and will have small coffee later and that should use up my calories.

Total cals today - 1358
Old 05-10-2008, 03:54 AM   #44  
MasterHarper

Day 6 of no pink patch

Weight 157.8 (total loss 1.1)

Yay - I lost almost a pound since yesterday! About time too. Still, I need to lose another 1.6 by tomorrow to match the pink patch loss.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #45  
gracey

yay well done, bout time too