UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2002, 01:41 PM   #1  

Talking Hello From One Fat Chick In England #10

Yes!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2002, 03:57 PM   #2  

well done to veggie .......anyone remember if ive posted my loss for this week ? i cant remember doing it ...bimbo head on now
Old 02-22-2002, 04:56 PM   #3  

hello all , been readin some of the wackier boards on here(i was bored) and a few are doing challenges like each of them to lose say 10 lbs before a certain date , do you think we could do something like that, would be challenging and could keep us motivated , but nothing heavy if we dont all lose the weight we wont be letting anyone down or the group down its just a new motivational method ......im badly needing one TOM coming and doesnt my little belly know it
Old 02-22-2002, 05:06 PM   #4  
Theres no stopping me now

Flumper think I already post on one of those 'whackier' boards. "ten pounds at a time" has a challenge going to lose weight by Easter - going by the name of the thread - yes you could be fooled into thinking we all want to lose 10lbs by then. This time last year I think we did think that way - now we all just want to be a bit lighter by Easter. I'm game if others are.

Had a really busy day today & now it's taken my half an hour to catch up on al the posts. Didn't manage out for my walk because of the horrible weather - heavy rain & snow showers then beautiful sunshine - couldn't make it's mind up. Only good thing is the snow hasn't settled - here anyway.

So it also meant I didn't get swimming tonight - now you know it is bad. Everything was freezing up when I got home from work so I just stayed at home & did an aerobics vid - same one as yesterday - really need to buy another one.

Sarah - good luck for tomorrow.

Well I'm going to watch Club 18-30 Reps uncut and eat my chicken and vegetables - the highlife

Carol
Old 02-22-2002, 05:42 PM   #5  

the weather has been awful here too , all i wanted to do was grab a nice fish supper on way home from work and huggle into heaters ...............but i didnt i had very healthy meal know where near as good though, such is life eh, im glad you didnt go walking today because im afraind it really would have been the men in white jackets for you i did see on other threads about the lose before valentines day and ive seen on for st patricks day ....didnt see the easter one maybe thats because im closing my eyes to all things easter ...easter=chocolate not good at all
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm .im working over the next few days so i wont be able to start a thread if anyone is interested in doing it , so if theres enough people up for it if someone strts thread ill join it when i get home .
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERYONE!!
Old 02-22-2002, 05:45 PM   #6  
Phat Chick

Meant to post this earlier, but hubby was hogging both PCs

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW SARAH
Old 02-23-2002, 02:57 AM   #7  

yes im with BPB there srah good luck to you and kevin today
Old 02-23-2002, 07:34 AM   #8  

Talking 21 AGAIN SMIRK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELANEY!
Old 02-23-2002, 07:46 AM   #9  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

Default Back from my half term hols!!

happy birthday Delaney!!

Well I am back and have been busy catching up with you all......lots of posts this week!!

Awful journey back to London, all that blizzard like weather but we are home safe and that is all that matters.

Bit of a challenging week for me..............licqorice allsorts, WHITE KIT KATS!!!! chunky ones at that ,and lots of other goodies but I did my best to fight em off.

Big news on the clothing front, I bought some new trousers from BHS and not only were they long enough but they were a size 16!!!i havent had size 16 clothes on since 1995. Now I must admit they have an elasticated waist but still my last ones were size 24 so this is a big improvement. I will now be shopping at BHS all the time as it made me feel great, someone will probably tell me soon that it is a well known fact that BHS have really generous sizes!!

Well done to all the losers this week, nice to be back in touch with you all!
Old 02-23-2002, 07:54 AM   #10  

Where you been TQ?

I haven't had any size 16s since about...before age 16 I think!
Old 02-23-2002, 08:14 AM   #11  
Phat Chick

Happy Birthday Delaney

Last edited by BigPhatBooty; 02-23-2002 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-23-2002, 08:22 AM   #12  

WHITE KIT KATS WHERE DO I GET THEM???? On second thoughts dont tell me!!
Old 02-23-2002, 09:09 AM   #13  
Phat Chick

Veggie - a little knowledge is a dangerous thing
Old 02-23-2002, 09:44 AM   #14  

Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday - I'm having a lovely day, and getting ready to go out to dinner tonight - yippee - I LOVE BIRTHDAYS

TQ - who cares what there sizing is??? You're in a size 16 - that's brilliant.

Hope Sarah and Kevin are having a good day - I've been thinking of them. What did Sarah decide to do about lunch I wonder?

Better go, have a good weekend everybody - be good - even though I'm not going to be
Old 02-23-2002, 10:11 AM   #15  
Pending Email Confirmation

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY TQ

I hope you have a wonderful time tonight and your re-bounding booklet is on its way.

What a difference in the size of those trousers - you must bepleased

Janet
Closed Thread