UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 01:18 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Good evening to you all

Happy birthday Peacock, hope you are having a lovely day, bloody cold though isn't it? I know just what you mean about being fed up with food, it's been the same day in day out food food food food and more food. This is my second day of healthiness, I've been fine but I've a period due and that always makes me want to eat everything in sight so I'm going to do my best to keep on track.

There is one of those programme abouts massive obese people tonight,
the 64 stone woman. I shall probably watch it wellI I know I will I'm a bit of a sucker for a fat programme!! We were speaking about this at work today, we've all gained weight our uniforms are all tight and we moan constantly about it. In fact my friend stapled mine up the other day because it kept bursting open. Anyway we were sitting chatting discussing tonight's programme when one of the physios told us a tale about a hugely obese man on a ward she used to work on. Anyway when they bought him in they had to wash him and didn't they find his tv remote hidden in his folds of flesh your man said oooh I was looking for that!! I said to the girls I reckon I could hide something in my flesh at the moment!!

House is so quiet at the moment big fella is an awful eejit and has gone night fishing with his mate, I told him not to go but he said he has thermals and will be fine. I'd say we could get a call in the night to bring the big eejit home.
The little fella is at his friend's house and hubby is probably at his mother's she lives just around the corner.

My day off tomorrrow I still love fried egg sarnies but I was thinking tomorrow I may just have cereal. Not sure yet.

Anyway take good care.

Michele

Last edited by micheleherts; 01-02-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #17  
Fea
My Reality Check bounced.

S/C/G: 168/159/126

Height: 5'6

Hello,
Happy birthday peacock and happy new year everyone!

Im off to weigh myself for the first time in months
Old 01-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #18  

I just watched the half stone mum, oh it turned out to be so sad, and I kind of wished I hadn't seen it now, and I feel bad for being so flippant about it earlier. I truly thought it would be a programme where there would be a happy ending and you would see her living the life she always dreamt of.

May that poor girl rest in perfect peace.

Michele
Old 01-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #19  

i saw it too
Old 01-03-2008, 04:24 AM   #20  
I can lose

S/C/G: 285/see ticker/175

Height: 5ft 5

Have just introduced the puppy to the snow. Am off to town to spend my clothes vouchers that I got for christmas.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:13 AM   #21  
Fea

Ive only been out of bed for half an hour. Ive spent that sneezing and watching the snow outside. I start work at 2 and Ive sent DH to Asda to get some vital ingredients to get me through the day

[rant] I really dont want to go to work today.. well I dont want to have to work until 9pm should I say. I also have this constant feeling of dread in my stomach thinking if the 1500 work essay I have to have handed in next Friday that I havent even started yet [/rant]

Hope everyone has a lovely day
Old 01-03-2008, 06:48 AM   #22  

Ooooh Fea you have snow. I thought me may get some last night, mind you I thanked god we didn't as my eldest son Conor went night fishing last night. My husband went over at 6am this morning with a mcdonalds brekkie before he went to work (what a sweetheaert he is) and found the pair of them fast asleep in their bivvy. He will be home shortly no doubt stinking of fish urgh.

Well I've started off the day with Special K unheard of since I normally have a fried egg sarnie on my day off but I'm determined to lose this bit of weight I've put on recently. I had intended to gym but I've a bad toe so I'm going to leave it another day, but I may go swimming this evening.

Take good care
Michele
Old 01-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #23  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Evening ladies,

Well I dindn't get in here yesterday so Peacock

It was SOOOOOOOOO bloody cold here yesterday and it's not too warm today either. But I was either reading or watching something that said, cold is better for you as it makes your body work harder, therefore, burns more calories and helps rev up the old metabolism, so I shan't keep complaining, although if the cold keeps up, I'll be a skinny minnie in no time

I've been good with the grub and the exercise so far, haven't weighed yetthough, so hope to have lost a little something....

Hope that you're all doing ok, I know it is someone's birthday tomorrow... but it's on the other page.... so to you, enjoy your day luvey

OK, time for dinner.........
Old 01-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #24  

Hello everyone

Another healthy day for me, thats four whole days!!!

Things are a bit stressful here, my mother has become unwell, I think I may have said before but she has schzophrenia, she has suffered from this since I was a young girl. Anyway on the whole for the past 8 years she has been good mentally, but for some reason and I'm not sure why she has become very agitated she was particularly bad during the middle of the night. So today I telephone the Community Psychiatric Nurse who tells me that is no available psychriatrist to see my mother until Monday. So until then we have valium to try and calm her. She was less agitated this evening but god above only knows what kind of a night she will have. The mental health system in this country is just absolute bolloxs and I am not a happy bunny. Rant over.
Mind you I havent hit the Quality Street, so all is not lost.

I think it's Sarahgrace's birthday tomorrow but I will have to look back too.

Goodnight godbless
Michele
Old 01-05-2008, 06:50 AM   #25  
I can lose

Happy Birthday Sarahgrace.
Hope you have a good day.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:30 AM   #26  

Happy birthday Sarahgrace hope it brings you all good things.

Love Michele x
Old 01-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #27  

Happy Birthday Sarahgrace.

I've managed to get myself an eye infection and constant headache to go with my cold. My cheeks and eyes feel and look all puffed out.

Hope your Mam is ok Michele weekends are a drag when you can't get help.

Last edited by veggie; 01-05-2008 at 09:48 AM.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:48 PM   #28  

Thank-you every one. Just got back from York. I lived there for 5years and like to go back now and again. I ate lots of naughty things and had quite a lot of beer. I'll be starting to track my points seriuosly as of tomorrow
Old 01-06-2008, 02:52 PM   #29  
Fea

Happy belated birthday sarahgrace. Sounds like you had a great time
Old 01-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #30  
I can lose

Sounds like the best way to spend a birthday. We are off to Dublin for a 2 night break in 2 weeks time so I'll be drinking a fair few pints of guiness. I wonder how many calories are in a pint of guiness?!?
Closed Thread