UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2002, 03:17 AM   #76  
diva of the diet

S/C/G: 290/223/210

Height: 5ft 10"

I cant wait for the vids at the moment i have been 'dancing' to Jazz fm but it is better than sitting on my BFB
Old 02-27-2002, 05:07 AM   #77  
Phat Chick

Watch it! I'm in training
Old 02-27-2002, 02:34 PM   #78  

STILL NO FLIPPIN' VIDEO AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Old 02-27-2002, 04:44 PM   #79  

i wanna get physical , physical i wannnnaaa get physicall let me here your body (ache) lol
Old 02-28-2002, 03:57 AM   #80  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

We stopped in at another Argos yesterday - and they were out of stock too - so we went to a sports shop and asked - they looked at us like we were from some other planet... so I must just assume that they don't stock them! Nevermind... I will keep trying - even Kevin is getting annoyed about not being able to get one now. I will just have to keep on walking the dog until we manage to get one.

It should be interesting when we do get the foster children - even at my highest weigh and most 'out of control' times I have always done the menu planning thing. I don't know whether I will be able to break a habit of 20+ years????
Old 02-28-2002, 04:07 AM   #81  

sarah i too have been checking argos stores and they are all out of stock so i checked online argos and they are out of stock they are going to email me when more become available!! i found a site the other day with rebounders for sale i think this is the addy but im not 100% sure http://wwwnewitts.com i think that is it it was on the off chance i found the site but they have a lot of fitness stuff at reduced prices
Old 02-28-2002, 04:10 AM   #82  
Phat Chick

Sarah Ann - you could try giving these people a call although they are a bit more expensive.

Old 02-28-2002, 04:39 AM   #83  

BPB - is that image doing what I think it's doing???

Sarah I don't think you should worry about your menu planning, the kids need stability and regularity in their life - sounds like a good start to me

I got my rebounder from Lillywhites - we looked at several sports shops first no one knew what we were talking about. In Lillywhites the guy insisted we have a go on it - he was a real enthusiast (I just felt stupid) the kids loved it though and wouldn't leave.

STILL NO SIGN OF THE ILLUSIVE VIDEO - AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH

Going to do my exercises that came from Janet tonight when kids are in bed. See you.
Old 02-28-2002, 05:33 AM   #84  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Where did you get that image???????? Its brilliant!!

I am not so worried about getting the rebounder right now - I am happy to wait until next pay day (15th) - we have been melting the plastic a bit - Kevin bought the car on it yesterday!!!! Hopefully Argos will get them in stock by then.

Bye the way - I don't buy a LOT of stuff from Argos, but it seems to me that whenever I was to buy something it is never in stock. This has happened a lot recently - we tried to buy a cooker from there when we moved here (in December) and basically they didn't have any decent cookers in stock at all. Then we had trouble with some light fittings.... then problems with some china.... and now the rebounder. It makes me wonder why they bother putting out a catalogue at all! They have just brought out a fitness brochure and Kevin wanted to get me some electrical tummy muscle toning pad thingies for our anniversary pressie, but they weren't in stock either! (Unusual selection for an anniversary pressie don't you think??? Bless him!!)
Old 03-02-2002, 04:19 AM   #85  
diva of the diet

I got an email from amazon last night to say my bouncing vid has been sent via Royal mail, I am now looking for Postman Pat evrery 10 minutes. Do hope it comes today!!
Excited!!
Old 03-02-2002, 05:22 AM   #86  
diva of the diet

Default It's here...yay

The Cardio Bounce has come ( featuring Kathryn Borg) I am ecstatic. I have done my morning bounce so I will go andget my ironing done and maybe watch the vid whilst I am ironing..........I know that is not the idea but I want to see it first
Amazon are ace now how long will the other one take I wonder!!!
Old 03-02-2002, 05:25 AM   #87  
Phat Chick

Don't just watch it - DO IT

Can you not cancel the one from Bol.com or did you order a different one?

OT - can you get into messenger? I can't. Hubby has but Windows XP on my PC - not sure if this is causing the problem.
Old 03-02-2002, 05:33 AM   #88  
Pending Email Confirmation

Messenger had probs yesterday!!
Old 03-02-2002, 07:52 AM   #89  

THE LATEST ON THE ILLUSIVE CARDIO BOUNCE VIDEO...

Well Bol have e-mailed me and say they can't get it so I have ordered it from Amazon - but I'm not holding my breath. I have had a go at the sheets Janet sent I was surprised to see you only have to do a certain move for 30 seconds and got on all big headed thinking I could do it for ages only to find myself looking at the clock and counting the seconds down If this video doesn't come from Amazon (I assume they use the same wholesalers as Bol) where do you think I could get a video from - any ideas?
Old 03-02-2002, 08:04 AM   #90  
Phat Chick

You could try choices direct on whsmith both online. If I can find the links I'll attach them in a mo
Closed Thread