UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-31-2007, 04:30 AM   #1  

Default Big Brother - anyone watched it- Who are you liking or is it too early?

I like laura - the Welsh girl. Lesley tlooks too stern. I fear Carol might be another Jane (the farty noisy one but I am not sure). The twins are giving me a headache but seem alright. I am not surprised that Charlie got booed - not working but out having fun is all she is about. Can do without the Beckham look alike - why want to be like someone else? I had to laugh at the one who said the Indie music is the new thing!!!! Not sure how I feel about the Amy Winehouse girl. Tracy is a bit like Spiral but seems ok.
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:19 AM   #2  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

I actually did watch it! Big surprise because usually its the type of programme I avoid like the plague. I wonder what they're trying to achieve by putting the cooker in the bedroom and the fridge in the garden???? As for the beds....

Those twins..... OMG.... my husband thought they were so funny.

I felt sorry for the older lady - Lesley - she was very much the odd one out. She seemed like a nice normal person and I can't understand what possessed her to apply to be a housemate.

The person I liked least was Carole who, IMHO, will be a complete pain in the - not at all the kind of person I would want to spend any time with so I feel sorry for the others being locked up in the house with her.

The one I felt I would be the easiest person to get along with was Laura. I could imagine she would ge a fun person to have go along for a girls evening out.

Charley - what a completely self centred person - although it did seem a bit unfair of the crowd to boo her when they haven't yet had the opportunity to see what she's really like.

Chanelle - (That can't possibly be her real name, surely???) She needs to get her own life. How sad to measure the success of an evening by the number of people who told her she looks like Posh!

Shabnam - All I can remember about her is the amount of makeup she's got.

Tracey - I know someone EXACTLY like her and after 5 minutes in her company (when she's in one of her manic moods) its just like someones running their finger names down a blackboard.

Emily - she looks a lot like my daughter used to - apart from that I can't remember too much about her.

Just checked the BB website to find out who the last one was - Nicky - I can't remember anything about her at all!

So.... some poor bloke is being thrown in there later this week. He must a) be scared witless or b) be a total idiot!
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:08 AM   #3  

I think I am right that Nicky was the Asian girl who was adopted from India where she was in a Mother Teresa orphanage but she is very western. She seems ok (big smoker though). I wodner if she was deliberately put in after the Shilpa incident??

Maybe Carol will be ok but I have a sinking feeling she is a jade/jayne type to annoy everyone.

Laura seems to be a normal nice Welsh girl. The one with too much make up (as you say) might be ok but the rest are sooooo up themselves. The twins make me laugh but I wouldn't be laughing in that house!

The oven in the bedroom and everything the worng way round is presumably going to annoy them but I think only Laura and Lesley will be cooking. I think the others won't 'do' cooking - hard work and all that! There may be a bit of an argument over who does cook though.

The others - we shall just see them constantly hair twiddling and applying lip gloss. zzzzzzzz
Old 06-01-2007, 09:25 AM   #4  

I laughed my head off before, all the skinnys were in their bikinis etc and Carole joined them prancing about in hers. I'm glad there are some unskinnys this year.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #5  

When they get men in it will be interesting to watch - I reckon Charlie will elbow the rest of the bimboes out the way! There will be even more hair twiddling and lip gloss application!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:10 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 11st13lbs/11st13lbs/10st

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

I am sure that Tracy (my namesake -aaargh!) is a transsexual - does anyone agree? !!!!
tracyj69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #7  

Interestingly, someone had said that Shab-wots her name was on a programme about embarrassing illnesses - she had an itchy flaky scalp and someone else swears Tracy was on one of the how clean is your house type programmes and they said she collects plastic bags everywhere and lives in a shed attached to a pub!

I guess they are all so desperate to get on tv they have no shame!!!
Old 06-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #8  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

What did you guys think of the guy they put in last night? All the girls swarmed him!!

He's an ex-popstar so methinks he is too desperate for fame.
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:15 PM   #9  

I was out last night so have only seen snippets since then. Seems quite pleasant but I expect will get big headed with all the squealing around him - either that or he will have a huge migraine....

If I hear Charlie say "I am not being funny but....." anymore I shall scream! The faces that woman pulls.
Old 06-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #10  
CoraNaomiHarrison

Im from Wakefield and so is the posh look alike so I have to like her sont like the one who is related to Wayne Rooney.
Wanna chat msg me =)
Cora
cora150892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 03:18 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 175/175/149

Height: 5ft 3

i thought the guy they put in wasnt that good looking he seemed kinda greesy and to primped. but i felt sorry for him when he was almost knocked over at the door when they saw him esp when carol couldnt stop talking about the bed situation.i was happy when charlie ended up not the centre of attention
xkatb15x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:18 AM   #12  

First nominations....................................... ...

duh duh duh!

drumroll...

Emily and Shabnam up for the vote!

veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #13  

I do not like Laura now I have gone off her. I still like Lesley's dry humour but I think she will not be in for long. Young people do not 'get her'. She was sop on what she has been saying about them though. Laura will be screaming the oudest about the food, I bet but claims she won't be. Hmmm.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:51 AM   #14  

Well at least Emily is out now - for using the 'N' word to Charley! Stupid big whole bag of stupid girl!!!!!! After last year's CBB you'd have thought she would have had more sense!
Old 06-07-2007, 08:24 AM   #15  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

She probably did it on purpose. Silly girl. I don't think the word she used is one that people of her age / nationality / class / education use much any more so she probably planned the whole thing in advance.

IMHO I think she realised that people talked far more about Jade after her racist abuse thing than they did before and Emily seems absolutely desperate to be famous.
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote