UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 08:14 AM   #1  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Default Spring Challenge End of Week 3 Weigh In Thread

Mondays are such a busy day for me that I think I'm going to have to regularly start the weigh in thread on Sundays.

Anyway..... my Challenge is not just a basic weight loss one, if you have a look at my signature you'll see what I'm trying to do.

I've not weighed myself or my food this week - I decided that I had to have some kind of measure for how I'm doing so I'm using the way my clothes fit as a guide instead - and I don't think they feel any looser or tighter this week.

I'm been very good with the low GI way of eating (not a problem as I prefer it to 'normal' food anyway) but I did fail a bit on the low fat thing.... and the inappropriate snacking.... when I got mugged by a nice supper of crackers and cheese that was hiding in my fridge. (I thought I'd gotten over my cheese addiction!)

I've definitely moved more - and I've got the aching muscles to prove it.

The diet/exercise diary is up to date (especially since I wrote up the past couple of days before typing this post!!!!!!)

How's everyone else doing?
Old 04-29-2007, 08:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/197/132

Height: 5'4"

I'm down 2.6lbs this week even though I think TOM is due. Finally scraped into One-derland! It's taking such a lot of effort to lose it but this is the most I've lost in about 2 years.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:40 AM   #3  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Congrats wwab. The ones are nice.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:30 PM   #4  

well done wana! such a good feeling, i did one of these when i reached the 100`s. sarah ann i know what you mean about the cheese. almost every time i have a "cheat" , cheese is on the menu. funny thing is it used to be crisps, dip, pizza etc. must be something in it my body needs (thats my excuse and im sticking to it).
anyway im down 3lbs this week, had a coldy thing and my appetite wasnt very good. that brings me into the 160`s - 168.2 - at last and just a few ounces over 12 stone mad
Old 04-29-2007, 05:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 236/236/140

Height: 5'6"

I lost another half pound this week not great but still off so I think thats only 1.5lb so far in this challenge. I really need to try and get my motivation back again i'm finding it all a bit hard just now. Think I will need to start a thread detailing what ave eaten each day and the ww points. So that u lot can talk some sense into me each day if ave went over lol.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 182/154/135

Height: 5'4

Well done everyone!

Well yesterday morning I had officially lost two pounds this week bringing the grand total to 5 pounds to put me right on target. However this morning I was 5 (count it- 5!! ) pounds up. That can't be right in 24 hours can it?

Anyway I think it's just water weight from the weekend cause I caved and ate a pizza (we all have those cheese cravings, lol). My husband was head over heels happy about the football so we went for a few drinks to celebrate and of course that destroyed the old will power. It was worth it- I had a fun weekend.

To get back on the straight and narrow though I'm going to up my excercise big time this week. I'm going to do 300 mins of cardio this week- no excuses!!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies- keep on loosin'
Old 04-30-2007, 05:39 AM   #7  
spending time aimlessly

S/C/G: 144/141/132

Height: 5'7

Argh
I suck at weightloss

After very busy week at work went completely off the rails and had a very boozy beery Friday night. Sat outside in the courtyard with a couple of friends, about a million beers and a huge stack of garlic bread.

Then drove to Devon on Saturday to visit Mum, and she introduced me to apple pancakes and coconut/banana/pineapple innocent smoothies.

Consequence, back up 1 pound.

Steeling will of iron for the coming week. Will make up some of that lost ground.

Well done all your losers
Old 04-30-2007, 03:09 PM   #8  

Well, about 1 1/2 lbs here this week

It actually went up in the middle of the week , I have no idea why but now it's dropped back down again.

Well done everyone! And if it wasn't such a good week, well, keep trying!!
Old 04-30-2007, 04:35 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Well done everyone
Old 05-01-2007, 07:27 AM   #10  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

I'm down a pound, woohoo! That's 3 in total. I'm a slow loser but I am losingso I'm happy with that. Puts me right on target for losing 10 by May 26th (and the wedding we've been invited to). It will also put me back to where I was this time last year, before gaining it all back!

Ummm, I feel like a toal jerk but I cannot figure out how to plug in my goal numbers in the tickers to make it reflect...ummm...yanno...weight change? Like, I want to specifically just have a ticker for this challenge counting down the ten pounds but I can't seem to get it right.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:47 AM   #11  

Well done The weight tracker in detail thread is here.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:26 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 248/209/147

Height: 5'5"

Managed to lose 3 lbs this last week so fairly happy
well done to everyone - stick with it!
Old 05-03-2007, 08:26 AM   #13  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

I'm down 2.5lbs
Old 05-03-2007, 02:19 PM   #14  

0.5 a pound on however got off lightly considering my motivation at the mo.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:52 AM   #15  
Restarting my journey :)

S/C/G: 210/184/130

Height: 5ft 6

Well, I missed last week's weigh-in, mostly because I was/am ill and tend to overeat and eat junk when I'm like that, so I was scared of the scale!

But today is my weigh-in day and I've lost 1lb since I last weighed in. Not much, but considering I probably gained last week, I'm happy!
Closed Thread