Old 06-26-2006, 05:26 PM   #31  
KAR

Phantastica hope you enjoyed your movie last night. What did you watch? I haven't sat down to watch a movie in a long time. We have a free movie rental from the Movie Gallery and just haven't found the time to use it. I am hoping that after Friday when we have our stove, that will help me start lossing weight again. We have lived without a stove for the last month and a half. So you are so right about not making good food choices when eating out. Hope you have a wonderful weigh-in tonight!
Hi to G and Lyn. Hope your week got started on the right foot. I got in some wonderful excerise today. I pushed mowed our yard. It took me over three and half hours to do. Since we hadn't mowed it since the 13th of June. So it was rough going in spots. I am sure I will pay with sore muscles this evening and tomorrow. Oh well I am hoping that will help me have a loss on the scales tomorrow evening though.
Well I need to go and reply to few emails. Talk to you all later.
Have a great evening!
Kerry
KAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:53 PM   #32  
hara hachi bu

Thank you! I did have a good weigh-in ... I lost 3.75 . I watched "The Saddest Music in the World" ... a Guy Maddin film (whatever that means) ... an artsy-fartsy coworker lent it to me. I'm artsy-fartsy too, but I just don't get artsy-fartsy about movies I guess. I didn't actually watch much of it, though. I got distracted by other things. Maybe I'll finish it tonight.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:03 PM   #33  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

I gained...Boo hoo. Too many strawberry shortcakes, maybe. No weigh in for 2 weeks. We have a challenge going to make it interesting. I did do a lot of exercise this week...walked 6 miles yeaterday and 5 today. Maybe it wqill show up as a wieght loss in 2 weeks!

Good for you Phtastica!!

Lyn
lynard21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:55 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 257/241/140

good morning all,

Lyn sorry about your Gain your exercise will catch up with you and you'll have a nice loss in two weeks.

Phantastica great loss you go girl thats with the trip to White castle and every thing

Kerry that was some great exersise you got I'm sure it will show up.

I'm feel a bit testy this morning I woke you with a headach and was swolen and up a pound I'm so scared I 'll gain a pound for tomorows weigh in that would so suck. I did eat a sandwich from quizonos and had some grilled porta bella in the cafitria yesterday so maybe thats it. I also ate an extra banana yesterday a stress related incadent. wish me luck for today.

breakfast kale and bean soup a peace of fruit from the cafitria not sure what kind yet.

lunch mexican salad and rainbow slaw

dinner cucumber with "ranch dressing" and watermelon and maybe some cherries.

I have decided that if I stay the same this week that will be fine but I'm hoping for a loss.

G

With in our circle of friendship we'll find the help that we need.
gggbdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:26 PM   #35  
KAR

Evening All,
I was the weekly loser at my group with a 3 pound loss! I was very surprised that it was that big. So I am going to try really hard to have another loss in two weeks when we meet again. So I just have to really watch what I put in my mouth and the excerise I get.
G, you will do fine tomorrow on your weigh-in.Here is hoping that you have a loss tomorrow! You probably just had a tad too much salt yesterday and are feeling the effects of it today. Are you feeling any better? Sounds like you had a great meals planned for the day.
Lyn, sorry about your gain. You will do better in two weeks when you weigh-in. I have faith in you that you will eat right and exercise right over the next two weeks. Did you ever think that you might have built up some muscle and that is why you had a gain?
Phantastica did you finsh your movie last night? I am more of a comedy, drama or action gal myself. Hope your week is going well for you.
Well I am off to add some Avon orders that I got at TOPS tonight to my Avon order sheet. Talk to you all later. Have a wonderful evening!
Kerry
Old 06-28-2006, 06:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 257/241/140

I was down a pound and a half this week woohoo only 3 more to go for my first 15 I'm going to really push it for this week.
gggbdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #37  
KAR

Way to go G! Congrats on your weight loss. I know that if you put your mind to it you can get to your first 15 pounds by next week.
I went into Curves this morning to workout. I hope to get there again tomorrow, but I will have to see if I can borrow my hubby's truck since my van is low on gas. I get paid on Friday and then I can really fill it up. Since it will probably take a good $40-50 to fill it up. I can't wait for the gas prices to go back to normal. I wanted to go for a walk tonight,but we are getting the storms that everyone else had over the weekend. It is kind of freaky because the sun is out and it is still raining and thundering. Oh well, I better hurry up and get off of here before it starts to storm again.
Talk to you all later.
Kerry
Old 06-29-2006, 10:39 AM   #38  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Nice going, "G". You'll make it to 15 next week...Keep it up!!

Lyn
lynard21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:51 AM   #39  
hara hachi bu

Cool Yay, go TOPS board!

Yay, Kar and GG! WTG!!

Lyn, what is your challenge? I wonder if it's the same TOPS challenge as ours ... our group is doing a summer challenge that involves a bunch of points, but our group is only half-committed to doing it. I seem to be more motivated by comraderie than by competition.

Yes, GG, I agree with Kar. You plan great meals! If you lived by me I'd be inviting myself over for dinner.

So I'm working on this "active living" piece. I hate exercise, but I'm more apt to do it if I do it with friends. I've gotten into the habit of suggesting to friends that we meet for a walk or bike ride instead of meeting for a drink, dinner, or coffee. Easy change, I don't consider it detestable exercise, and it's fun.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:51 PM   #40  
KAR

Phantastica what a great way to work in excerise and still get to spend time with your friends. I think I am going to have to try that with a few of my friends. I too hate to workout alone. I think that is why I like going to Curves so much since there is always other people working out. Plus I drag my stepkids and/or husband along with me when I go for walks at the lake. In fact, I just got home from Curves a little bit ago and then after lunch I am dragging my one stepson out to the lake to go for a walk with me. If I am brave enough I might attempt to jog a little bit. He needs to get in shape for his football season which is coming up here very shortly. So I guess I can kill two birds with one stone, huh?
I have worked really hard to watch what I put in my mouth and worked out everyday this week so far. So I am hoping that by missing next week's meeting, I will show up at the following week's meeting with a loss. I just can't believe how fast my summer is going. Here in a few short weeks, I will have to start planning to go back to school and start another school year. This coming year will make my 9th year of teaching. I can't believe it. Oh well, I guess that means I have either 21 or 31 more years to teach if I want to teach 30 or 40 years. Where does the time go?
So how is everyone else's week been going? I hope great and that you are all staying OP!
Well I need to go check on my stepsons they are awful quiet. That can only spell trouble with those two at times.
Talk to you all later.
Kerry