Old 10-26-2005, 06:05 PM   #31  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Red face Welcome and Hi

Welcome Tamlynne - and hello to Ciecie too. I am pretty close to you, Cierce. At least I think so. I'm between Buffalo and Rochester. Is Mayville near Buffalo?

I played hooky from work today and caught up on some TOPs stuff. I took home our chapter's scrap book and added the latest pics from our Fall Rally. It was fun to look back - our chapter is 8 years old now.

Hope you post often! I find sitting at the computer keeps me away from the kitchen
lynard21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 10:04 PM   #32  

mayville is about an hour from buffalo.
ciecie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 08:39 AM   #33  
lynard

Not too far away at all, then. I heard this weekend is supossed to be nice. Hopefully we can get outside and do some yard work. I need to rake leaves and mulch my roses. Last year they all died from the cold. This time I planted them deeper and will cover them with leaves and mulch.

Have a good week and weekend.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:25 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 199/196/170

Height: 5'4

Hi guys
Just joined this group, also joined Tops in Aug, barely made to any meetings (my job and just plain excuses) but I went back last month and they welcomed me with open arms and I promised to continue, I have never been more serious in my life, I am making lots of good changes, But will take all the help and encourgement I can get
Lynda
homemade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:53 AM   #35  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Welcome Lynda Glad to have you aboard....I am sure you will reach your goal, You have a wonderful attitude
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:15 AM   #36  
lynard

Wink Welcome

I second that! I joined the on-line group about a month ago and it's helped me lots! Looks like you're across the lake from me. I'm just outside Rochester, NY.

If you want to introduce yourself further, go to the biography sticky, copy and paste the questions, and fill in with your information.

I find that posting often keeps me motivated.
Old 11-21-2005, 03:00 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 199/196/170

thanks for the welcome guys, thanks for the encourgement Christie, Lynard can you explan exactly where that Biography Sticky is??? I keep getting lost on here, Im sure it is staring me in the face
Lynda
when do all you guys weigh in at Tops, my weigh in is Thur
homemade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 01:00 PM   #38  
Doing it all over again..

S/C/G: 283/283/180

Hey TOPS gals! I am trying to get a chapter started here in my home town. I love encouraging and helping others, so I think I'd make a great leader, plus I'd be keeping myself accountable! I love the DIETO idea!
mandy71480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:40 AM   #39  

Hi all,
I haven't yet joined a TOPS chapter as I'm in a play and my evenings have been eaten up by rehearsals. Therefore, we've had a lot of fast food recently due to my crazy schedule. The wife of a friend goes to the meetings near me, so I may attend with her after the play is over. I belong to a great forum that gave me lots of motivation, but they "improved" it and I can no longer log in due to a funky glitch. I hope to find some support over here!
English_teacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 03:05 AM   #40  

I was a member of TOPS in 1967 as a teen (lost 60 lbs then), and I was thrilled to see a TOPS chapter here when we moved to CA. I have been a member for two years and was really gung-ho.....for awhile. Now, I feel like eating everything in sight. I need to be here too.... Hi all!
deLITEful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:30 PM   #41  

I joined TOPS in May of 2004 and then rarely went. Just excuses as usual. Then when I went back and attended a few months in a row, they made me vice pres/co-leader. Now I have no excuse to miss as I have to set the example. I love getting my charms and going to ARD in southern calif. I want to walk in the 100 lb club across stage next year. That would be so great but I have to start with baby steps. I hope that we can encourage each other here just as in group. Take care,

Lill
Lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 07:38 AM   #42  
lynard

Smile Welcome, Lil

Just read your bio - boy you sound like a busy woman! Glad to have you posting with us. I am the weight recorder for our TOPs in upstate NY. Have been a member for about 7 years now, and am still working towards goal. I quit several times and have had to lose those extra pounds a few times. This time I feel more committed to really do it - and since I've been posting here, I'm doing better. So let's here from you often. Join a challennge, if you like.

Bye for now,

Lyn
Old 02-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #43  

Default Tops Group

Hi everyone,
Just new here today and just found out that some of you ladies go to TOPS.
I joined on January 3, 2006 and I have lost 7 lbs. so far. I am quite pleased with myself. I am diabetic so I have been following the exchange plan. I am so pleased with TOPS so I am starting one in my home town . Can't wait to get started. I am starting our group on Feb. 13th and then we are having a open house Feb. 27th. Hope there will be lots of ladies joining my sister-in-law has lost over 60 lbs in the two years. She looks amazing!

I am looking for some ideas that we can do at TOPS. I really am interested in the contests that they do. So if you ladies have any ideas please feel free to share them with me.

Thanks in advance,
Wheezy
Wheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:11 AM   #44  

A friend just told me about TOPS, I've been moaning about wanting some motivation and just joined 3fatchicks today. I check and found out that there next meeting is next Tuwday night but that is good in a way, as I'm working on getting myself pumped up and motivated. I have the desire but am tempted too easily and not even decided on whether to do calorie counting or just a plan like Nutrisystem or what.
quiltmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:13 AM   #45  

Default Nebraska/Iowa???

Hi!! I'm considering joining tops as there is a group that meets about 2 miles away from my workplace. I am wondering are there any other Nebraska/Iowa/South Dakota girls here that are members?? I think it'd be nice to have more local girls so we can help each other out!!!
Losetogain is offline   Reply With Quote