Old 12-31-2004, 07:34 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Default 2005 Around the corner

Good morning ladies. Just to let u know i've looked here in the past while, but things have been really a mad house at my house.
With the house, kids, work, parents, Christmas, in-laws, doctor appointments, bloating, ect, friends around this area, flu, husband, and as of this morning another cold. Just got over the last one, just before the flu. I haven't been able to post. It also seems like whenever I get on this thing, Brandon wants it or Garret decides it's his time for me. I'm suppose to get a new one of these for christmas, and brandon will be getting this, that should help. Just can't decide on what i want. I'm thinking i need to decide. Some sales are going to be gone. Other than the above, and gaining weight, and the emotional rollercoaster i've been on the last 2 months, not much going on. My house is a reck, after i cleaned it for 2 days before christmas, and we haven't been home since Christmas afternoon. This weekend is calling for the same. We have dinner plans tonight, and then going to a friends house. I'm going to be doing a little cocktailing. I'm thinking it will help the cold i have, since it will be whiskey slushes. So good. Weather will be ok for them too. Not too cold. Penny, Eleni and Sherri, thanks for the cards and the notes for the holidays. I've kepted the address to put in my new computer. Now if i could just find them. I see all you ladies are still going forward with your endevers (sp) of the most difficult task of weight control, congrats. Keep up the fight. The only way to finish any fight or race is to keep at it. No matter how many times we fall. Get back up and keep going. I haven't been to my tops meeting since we bought the house. I'm just so tired with the baby, work, ect. U would think that i wouldn't have second thoughts about spending some mom time. Hubby doesn't have a problem with it everyweek. I have a problem with him doing it every week. But oh well. So i have a few choices, shut up about it and never mind or, spend some mommy time and do the same. That about sums it up. I just feel so dog gone guilty when he has to tackle the kids and everything on monday. However, he doesn't think about it at all when i have to. So plan for this weekend. Get a computer. Monday Back to tops and or weight watchers. I really don't have a choice, cuz i'm really stinking with this weight endever on my own. Some people at work want to go at it again, with weighin each week, see how that goes. Anyway. I gotta decide. What I want to do.

U all have a great night, be safe, and hopefully in 2005 we can make all our dreams come true.

me.
shortstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 10:23 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Hello,
Well, I was up last night onthe scales. I had a gain of 2.75 lbs. I wasn't surprised. I've not really tried to go well for the past week. However, I'm ready to hit it again (I was ready yesterday..still feeling that way today!).
Even though I was up at the meeting, I still had a 18.25 lbs loss for the year.

I'm excited about the Valentine Challenge. It's really helpful for me to have things like that to work towards.

Shortstack: It's good to hear from you again. It does seem like your life has been very busy. Don't worry about the weight gain; you know what you need to do to get it off and I have all the faith in the world that you will get back to it. I think joining WW or TOPS is a good idea. I know that I can't do it without that weekly accountability. It also helps me a great deal to post here every day--good or bad---busy or not--just getting here keeps me grounded.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year. It's time to write the next chapter of our lives ladies...mines going to be exciting...I'm exctied about life!

Tops Hug,
Susie
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote