Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 10:46 AM   #1  
Mother Hen

Default Friday Friday Friday

Good morning Just dropping by to say hello.I know I haven't been around much.Just nothing new.Hope you all have a good weekend.
Old 01-23-2004, 12:37 PM   #2  
Working My Way Happy!

Eleni,

Right back at you lady. Did you get my message the other night? I hope so. What movie are you going to see this weekend. Do you have art class this weekend? Remember portion control when you eat out this weekend. You can do it. You are doing great.

I am doing good as well. I have been sticking to my eating plan to the tee. The sugar is still high. They will probably increase the insulin today I am sure. Waiting to hear back from them. I faxed over all the numbers and my menu this morning like I was supposed to.
I am going to get my hair cut this weekend it is too long.LOL Other then that I plan on doing nothing but laundry. We will see what happens.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Sherri
Old 01-23-2004, 01:01 PM   #3  
Count down to Summer

Hi everyone.

Nothing exciting to report here either. Good luck with your sugar levels Sherri. Remember to take care of yourself. Hope everyone has a good weekend

PS Here is a picture of my girls.

Last edited by Linlin; 01-23-2004 at 01:45 PM.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:00 PM   #4  
Mother Hen

Linlin Beautiful girls
Sherri Art class Saturday Not sure what movie May just rent one we missed.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:58 PM   #5  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Exclamation

Hi Ladies
Sorry I have not been around lately. Too depressed to post. I am really having a hard time in my life right now. I am being pushed to the limits as a mother. As some of you know, my 7 mo. old Andrew has been in the hospital. They found out his has a condition called "hydroneuphrosis" where his left kidney does not drain all the way causing bacteria to stay in his system. It is causing kidney damage. So we just got the dye test scheduled to test the level of kidney function his has left and it will decide what we are doing to do. It is on Feb. 3rd. He will be on infection medicine until then.

Well the dr. and I decided to schedule my other two boys for renal ultrasounds as well to make sure there is nothing going on with them b/c this is heredity. Well my three yr old always complains of his back hurting and he is still peeing in the bed at night. Well the ultrasounds came back and Hunter(my oldest come out perfect but Nicholas (three year old) came back abnormal. So we have now scheduled him an appt. for the pediatric urologist. It is on Feb. 5th. The dr. is over one and 1/2 hr away.

Sorry this is so long. I just had to vent. I think my head is going to burst if things don't start turning around. I can't take much more! I am praying to God to please have mercy on me and my family.

Please keep my children in your prayers! They need all they can get! I love them so very much and don't know what I would do without them.

Thank you,
Penny

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the cards, emails, and phone calls. The support really means alot!

Linlin~ Beautiful girls!
Closed Thread