Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 06:36 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Default Making things difficult

Good morning Everyone
Eleni-I know exactly how you feel about the weight thing. This is for me, and if it helps you go ahead and listen. It's not like we all haven't heard it before. I have realized in the past that and i tend to forget that the main person i'm hurting by not getting healthy is myself. Then my family. What I really want is to see the little guy grow up. We get so caught up in day to day living that we really don't live. We don't take the time to enjoy each other. You know the schedule things. gotta get this done and that done, cuz God knows it needs to be done. However, there are just some things that we need to do to make us feel better, so we can make others feel better. Life is just to short not to enjoy it.
I hope everyone has a great day, do the things you have to and enjoy the rest of the day.
Do what you have to do to stay with your plan.
Old 08-28-2003, 01:12 PM   #2  
Working My Way Happy!

Wendy,

You are so right. I just realized that this morning that I am rushing through everything again and that isn't good. I am not thinking before acting. I need to slow it wayyyyyyyyyyy down to and start to take the time to smell the flowers as they say. I think it helps our nerves to when we manually slow down our pace. We set the days for ourself no one else does. Remember we are in charge of our world.

Eleni,

I am with you also. I hit an all time high on the scale to this year. I am determined to get this weight off to. So far I am doing well sticking with my plan. I try and take it day by day it is all we can ask of ourselves. You will get it turned around. At least you haven't given up. Take care of you and I hope your throat feels better. Yes your hubby is very good to you and I know you appreciate it as well.

Nita,

Glad to see you back. How are you doing this week? Glad the stress of your husbands health is behind you. That should help you to keep moving forward. That is a great idea to save the outfits for the parade. You will look great marching in it. Have fun and keep up the great work.

Coco,

How is all with you girl. How is the WW going? Are you still writing down what you eat?

Summer,

No megan hasn't started school yet. She starts on sept 4th. then she only goes for 3 days in the first 2 weeks. She starts 5 days a week on sept 15th. I think it is stupid and think they should just start going everyday from day one. But oh well what do I know.
I hope all is well with you and you are back on track. Remember LOW carbs and lots of water girl.

Penny,

Glad to hear you are still on track that is great. We are doing great aren't we.

Christie,

How are you doing girl you ready for weigh in tonight? Let me know how you both do.

As for me I got a letter from the leader of tops yesterday wanting me to come back. But I can't at this time. I had so much stress concerning the group it wasn't funny and at this point in my life I really don't need any added stress. It would be different if they would do things like they should but they don't. So I am just going to stick with my friends here and support each other and make it through to goal with them.

Thank you all for all your encouragment. You are truly great friends that I cherish.

Have to go I am at work. Talk to you later.

PS I am still on track and the scale is down 1 lb so far this week.

Sherri
Old 08-28-2003, 05:52 PM   #3  

Default Hot Thursday

Hi Ladies
How is everyone doing. Sorry I didnt get on here yesterday. We had so many storms. And everytime I thought I could get on another came through. Boy am I glad it stopped. But today is hot and humid. Suppose to get some more rain tomorrow.

Well at TOPS Tues eve. I lost 1 1/4 lbs. The area captain came. She didnt have much to say. Said if we had any complaints to write to the TOPS headquaters. Talked about IRD. And some about SRD. And that was about it.

SHERRI No I havent been writing down what I eat. Was. But so far not this week. But I need to do that. Or else I wont have a loss next week. And I want another loss. So I will do better the rest of the week.

SHORTSTACK I know what you mean. It just seems like everyone is in a big rush to get somewhere or do something. And that they dont think about anybody but themselves. Hurry up and get out of my way. But I think everyone does need to slow down. And take time for family and friends. And for ourselves. Because if we dont take care of us. Who will. So you take care of yourself. And enjoy some me time. Have a great evening.

FLGAL How are you doing. I know you are busy with the wedding. And I am sure this is an exciting time for you. Hope you are doing ok. Keeping OP. Am thinking of you. Take care.

To everyone else. I hope everyone is doing well with their eating plan. I know sometimes it is very hard to stay on plan. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Just watch for all the bar b ques. But you can still have fun. Am thinking of all you. Hope everyone had a loss this week. I will have to go check on the Aug weigh ins. Take care everyone.
A TOPS PAL
Closed Thread