Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 02:37 PM   #1  
senior chick

Default Friday, July 11

Good Afternoon,

Where is everyone? I miss you guys.

Congrats, Joanne on your loss this week. Good job. Have you got your nutribase program working yet? It's a great help in staying OP and losing weight.

We had a good meeting this morning. We ran over and no one got up and left or complained. I lost the weight that I gained last week.

Coco, Sherri, Wendy, Eleni, Wanda, Summer, LaDean, Linlin, and Beth, hope you are all doing well and will soon be back posting again.

Have a good day.

Nita
Old 07-11-2003, 04:03 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

It is Friday and I am ready for the weekend. I did not do good at weigh in. I gained again.2# But I have to work harder and start having losses. The only person keeping me from doing it is me.I can’t keep doing this to myself. Bill cut back a little this week and he lost 4#. That stinks. I am happy for him but so unfair how easy it is for some people to lose.
I should be doing better as my blood work says my thyroid is now doing good. So can’t blame it on that. Don’t we all look for something to blame it on. When it is just that we are eating too much.
Rebekah was having some more problems but doc says everything is fine. It is due in Feb. It will be her 3rd child. She wasn’t suppose to be able to have any after 1st one. She only has one ovary and that tube is suppose to be blocked. Well doctors are not always right. I am hoping for a boy. My boys are out numbered. Right now it is 5 to 4. Five to five would be nice and even. Of course we expect more in the future eventually.
It is really hot here. It is hard to breathe outside. Florida is so beautiful but heat keeps a lot of people in doors. I know I need to get out more. Maybe I will go to beach where there is a breeze and try to do some sketching. Maybe!!!!!
I have some good losers in my chapter again this year. I wish I was one of them We now have 4 KOPS and I hope to have more by the end of the year.
Well I am at work and I sneaked my laptop in here. I don’t usually do it on a work week but no one comes to my office.
Hope you have a good weekend. Be sure to give your loved ones a hug for no reason. Everyone needs hugs. I am not a hugging person but I am doing it more and more. It brings so much pleasure to people.

Old 07-11-2003, 06:26 PM   #3  
On the right path

Hi Nita, Eleni and everyone else!!!!!

I've been lurking periodically, but have been so busy since I came home from vacation, that I haven't had time to post. I hope you understand.....

Nita, you have done so well with losing, don't let that gain discourage you. You knew deep down that your streak couldn't last forever........and you have done GREAT!!!!!!! Look how much you have lost since the beginning of the year [probably what I have gained] and how loose your clothes have gotten. You are BEAUTIFUL not only on the outside, but more importantly, on the inside.

Eleni, I know just how you feel about those gains. I'm just as upset and I haven't been to a weigh in for 2 months........don't need to, my scale is showing a 10 pound gain in that period of time and I am hating my 'look'. You and I need a good smack up along side the head.........which we could give it to each other.

Ok, everyone else, just read above and you'll see how I've been doing. I did get out for about a 1.5 mile walk today with dd. Can't go as fast as I used to due to my knee, but I was out at least. Weather has been warm and extremely dry.....forest fires are staring again. My vacation was nice, rather bitter/sweet, did alot of closure, and visiting relatives I know I will never see again. I wouldn't have traded it for the world.....I've been treating like S#@$ by some "upper" "understanding" "supportive" people because I couldn't attend what I was "mandatorily" [even though nothing is in writing in anything I have] suppose to. I sure has opened my eyes to these 2 faced people......if it is to their advantage, great, if not, screw you. There, I got that off my chest........I won't go into detail more here.......so those that know me, read between the lines.

Whew, what a way to come back to the board, huh????? Ok, I will honestly try to get better at my 'stress' reactions by not feeding my face. Actually things should settle down quite a bit now with one load off of me. Not sure when I can get back to meetings since I don't have anyone to watch other dd, hubby has been gone almost 2 wks with ill 93yo mom. Always something....but I sure have loved having no man around. LOL! Getting a lot more done!

Have a great start to your weekend and hope we all stay OP!

Hugs, Summer
Closed Thread