Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 02:41 PM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Default Goal thread week of 2/1

Hey ladies,

I started a new thread because the other one was getting long.

I managed to stick with my goals all week last week I am happy about that.

This weeks goals:

Drink at least 64 oz of water daily (I have been slacking there)

Stick with the SB plan all week. Don't eat anything that is illegal.

That is it for me.

Have a great week ladies. Who is going to post their goal next.

Sherri

I made it through the first day of my goal. I finished my water today and I ate on plan at the buffet for dinner tonight following the SB plan. Tomorrow it is back to both plans for me.

So far I have done good with my goals. I have drank my water 64 oz. everyday this week so far. I needed to improve on that one.
I did mess up on the other goal. I gave in and had a candybar today. But I am not going to throw in the towel quite yet. I am going to keep going. One slip up doesn't mean you will have a gain.
I did exercise 2 days and I did some floor exercises today and yesterday. So I am counting that also.

Sherri

Hi all just checking in this wednesday night.

I have done great with the water all week. I have drank my 64 oz. each day. I have stuck with the plan also.

Next weeks goal is going to be to stick to the WW plan along with the SB plan. I have not been good at all this week with points. I have stuck with the SB except for the candy bar but other then that I have done great. But I really think I have to control my portions. I have no idea if I will have a loss tomorrow night. I don't feel like I have lost but it is getting that TOM for me so that might be why. But I did lose inches this week that I know for sure so I am happy with that. I just have to keep remembering that if the scale shows a gain tomorrow night. But I hope it doesn't. I have done great for 2 weeks. I am also going to get some more exercise in then I have been doing.

Great job summer and CC. You both are doing great. Keep up the great work.

CC I couldn't do as much exercise as you. Wish I had your ambition. But that is why you are losing and I am not at goal yet either.

Sherri

Last edited by lady06498; 02-06-2002 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-01-2002, 03:42 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

My goal is to just lose 1# a week in a healthy way.
Old 02-01-2002, 04:05 PM   #3  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Default My goal

is too eat legal for the rest of the week with no boo boos
and to get in all my water and nutrients.......

LETS DO IT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ON A ROLL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2002, 07:26 PM   #4  
On the right path

Yeah, another week of goals!!! They REALLY do help me.

I will continue with the exercise PLUS add journaling what I eat starting today, Sunday. The journaling will be done here at home and I will let you know how it goes. Hope this makes my food choices better, along with portion control.

Today walked outdoors 50 minutes....think about 2.5 miles AND rode the bike for 30 min....miles. YEAH!!!!!!

OK, ladies lets get those GOAL {{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}} going. They will help us onward to our healthier selves!!

Summer
Old 02-03-2002, 08:00 PM   #5  
'Per Ardua ad Astra'

STAY ON TRACK AND EXERCISE!!!!!!
Sunday
5 min abs (Shape Magazine w/o)
50 min arms and back w/o
20 min Pilates
30 min treadmill

Did not eat enough

Mon
40 min legs and abs
20 min Pilates
Stayed OP

Tues
10 min abs (Shape work out, it is a killer!)
45 min Upper Body

Stayed on plan

Last edited by flatlander; 02-05-2002 at 11:40 PM.
Old 02-04-2002, 06:06 PM   #6  
On the right path

Angry

Reporting in: Doing the journaling and it is making me watch what and how much I'm eating. YES!!!!!
Rode bike - 35 min [7 mi]

CONGRATULATIONS to those stayin on the GP [goal plan]
Old 02-04-2002, 11:07 PM   #7  
Working My Way Happy!

Congratulations ladies,

To all that are sticking with their goals.

Summer I am so glad that the journalling is working for you. Keep going girl you are on a roll. Great job with the exercise.

CC,

I can't believe you. You are turning into an exercise guru. Just think a few weeks ago you were complaining because you weren't exercising. Now look at you. You are an exercise machine girl. Wish I had all that energy to keep exercising like that. No wonder you get to buy smaller pants. That is great keep up the great work.

Sherri
Old 02-05-2002, 10:32 AM   #8  
'Per Ardua ad Astra'

Sherri, You are doing fabiola, I am very proud and happy for you! I think I was suffering from post Christmas blues and it really took some doing to get back into the swing of things. I think the key is to find things you really enjoy. I know you said you don't like Pilates but I truly LOVE them. I have 4 tapes now and every morning I pick one and do it. I literally can't wait to do them and I am always amazed that the wo ends! I still can't do one move called the teaser, it amazes me that anybody can. I also have always enjoyed the weights but I can't say I love them or feel incomplete when I have a day off, but I love it when I can move up to a heavier weight and I love the push in the last set. Plus I am addicted to the pump im my arms after a work out. It doesn't last long on me but I walk around flexing and making whoever is home look at my bicepts and tricepts LOL! The treadmill is the most enjoyable cardio for me but it something that has to be done (like dishes) and I need it to keep up at Kickboxing so there is a real motivator right there (I refuse to huff and puff in front of the youngsters!) I cannot do aerobics, can't stand them, I am so uncoordinated that I spend half the class just trying to figure out the moves. Walking bores me to tears, I hate the cold so I don't like being outside this time of year. I would like to try yoga, but the classes are on weigh in night. Aquafit is not much of a workout unless we are on the pool noodles but is sure refreshing. I am keeping my eye out for new and different things to try, just to keep it fresh. I can hardly wait for my running group to start, the coach is going to prep us for a 5k run and that is my new goal. I used to run all the time when I was younger but work and family slowly took over.I used to really enjoy basketball too. I think I will give rollerblading a go this summer as well. Any other ideas? I am willing to try almost anything as long as "Grapevine" is NEVER uttered!LOL

CC
Old 02-06-2002, 01:39 AM   #9  
On the right path

Angry

Reporting for Tuesday:

Biked 30 min for 6 mi. With the journaling, it looks like I've been eating 1400 - 1600 cals for the past 3 days. This is much better than I had been. Afraid to even guess what it was.

CC - Do you have the pilates machine? That looks like something I would like.... love stretching....but no room for the apparatus. You sure are active.....wow, wish I had 1/4th of your energy.

Now for tomorrow............have a GP day!!!!

Summer
Old 02-06-2002, 10:59 AM   #10  
'Per Ardua ad Astra'

There is a fine line between being active and annoyingly hyper, I am afraid I am beginning to cross it! I need a JOB! LOL

CC
Old 02-06-2002, 06:36 PM   #11  
On the right path

CC- now you can use some of that energy at your job.

I rode my 30 minutes and journaled. Unfortunately I have about 2700 cals for today and that will be before my chix and greens salad. I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE I WAS SEVERELY LACKING IN MY WATER INTAKE!!!! [yes, I'm yelling at myself] OK, need to make drinking the 8 glasses a goal again.

Summer
Old 02-08-2002, 07:59 PM   #12  
On the right path

Thursday - 12 miles on bike
Friday - 10 miles on bike.
Haven't broken out Richard like I said. VCR isn't cooperating right now, so at least I have upped the bike usage.
Still journaling. Did well yesterday and got all the water in. Today.....well, I ate some garbage...and once again, realized that I hadn't had any water. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!!!! Think I'd learn.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

Summer
Old 02-11-2002, 02:06 PM   #13  
On the right path

Wanted to update this since a new thread is starting:
Sat - rode 7 miles [35 min]
Sun - rode 7 miles [35 min] and walked 1 hour [about 3 miles].
The journaling is keeping me alert to what is going in, but it hasn't helped with the cravings when I have not dranken all the water that I know I should. Sooooo, duh, I need to make sure I get the water in.

Summer
Closed Thread