Old 11-14-2006, 07:28 AM   #46  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Smile

Day 2 on crunches is done.....so tired....

Good night!
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:23 AM   #47  

Height: 5' 8.5"

day 10- Exercise 30 minutes a day - good - 2 pauses left
day 10 - no food within 2 hours of bedtime - good - 2 pauses left
day 11 - At least 4 servings of fruit/vegetable per day - good - level 1

Had a good one yesterday. Gotta run, busy day ahead!
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 04:29 PM   #48  

Day 3 exercise finished...
I've been thinking more about this Thanksgiving is just one day thing and even though I'll be going away, I will try to stick to this thing. I am starting no beer and low cal today, but I'll be more lenient and allow 3 pause days. I'll drink wine on thanksgiving! The exercise part might turn out to be difficult too, but I think I can I think I can I think I can.....
Low cal will be 1200-1500 a day, I'll be trying to do SB phase 1, but I won't be beating myself up if I decide to eat carbs, or fruit especially, as long as the calories stay with-in the goal range. UGGHH. Here we go.
Hey everyone! DJ, you're halfway there already!!! GO GO GO!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #49  
Never give up

Talking lowdown!!!

Good morning all! Wednesday here in Tokyo. I just got down and did the crunches as evenings...I don't know when I'll be home or in any condition to be crunching. So, that's Day 3 in the bag!! Hurrah!

And!!!! I have gotten back down to a low of 68.2 kg. I thought it was a new low but then I realized that it wasn't. I had hit 68 last month but then my weight went up again...oh, how did it ever do that!?!? But, I'm getting it back down again. Oh, I'm glad. I am not eating much, I am too busy and do get some exercise so I was wondering when I could see the scale budge again and there it was this morning...OK, steady now....don't have to put it back on...I am actually starting to look forward to feeling good in clothes and, eventually...my big dream...to be able to tuck in my shirts... but that is still a ways off, I think. I am short and very short-waisted, but built like a Quarterhorse in the hindquarters... and so it's hard to look good when the line is cut at the waist....sigh....maybe some day.

Apple -- Good for you on Day 3 as well!
Good luck on the challenges over Thanksgiving. I can't believe you did the beer with less than three pauses. Utterly amazing!!!

dj -- Yes, like Apple says, you're halfway to goal!! Good job!! You've really kicked in and are doing so well. You're an inspiration.

Ashley, Jolly, how's it going? skinny? are you still with us? Others?! Come on down!!

Old 11-14-2006, 07:57 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Wow, long hiatus for me. I've been so busy with school this semester it's crazy! But I'm getting back on track...starting now! I don't care if it's not the start of the week...the best time to start is now. So with that said, I'm going to do only one challenge. That way I won't get so overwhelmed with all the stuff I need to do. So here we go...

Challenge 1: No pop, level 3

How's everyone doing???
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:49 AM   #51  

day 11- Exercise 30 minutes a day - good - 2 pauses left
day 11 - no food within 2 hours of bedtime - good - 2 pauses left
day 12 - At least 4 servings of fruit/vegetable per day - good - level 1

Another one notched. Don't know why, but the exercise yesterday was so hard! I literally had to force it to happen. All I wanted to do was to just sit down and relax. Hopefully today will be easier, but, we'll see. Only got about 4 or 5 hours sleep last night so I'll probably be feeling about the same today.

LaBonita - Nice to see you back.

Everyone else, have a great day. I've got to go get kids out of bed.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:46 AM   #52  

So far so good. I filled my nalgene bottle with water and LOTS of ice this morning (I can only drink icy cold water), so I'm set for the school day. I just have to watch out when I go home because my mom just bought Code Red Mt. Dew and Root Beer. I hate it when she does that...she buys all this junk food, and here I am trying to lose weight. She just says "well, don't eat it then." Ugh! I can't wait until I move out so I can do my own shopping and only get the things I should be eating...life will be so much easier!

djstorey - I know what you mean about the exercise. I didn't have class yesterday, so it was a prime opportunity to get a good workout in...but did I do it? No. I sat on my butt all day. The relaxing part was nice, but I felt so lazy by the end of the day!
Old 11-15-2006, 05:06 PM   #53  

Oh I am having one of those days where I totally feel like a loser. I wish I could go back to bed. I wish a lot of things. A long, long list.
So I won't dump on you guys. I do have good news! Day 2 of calories done, day 4 of exercise done. I was actually able to go to the gym 4 days in a row. Today will require a lot more inspiration. I don't have time to go to the gym. Maybe I can get in a walk, but I might need to make a date with the aerobics video tonight. If I can stay awake.
Ok LaBonita, I am going to be reading your blog, so stay on program! Hear me???
Hey Red. Glad your progress is progressing!
Hey DJ. We're in the same exercise boat today! We can do it!!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 05:40 PM   #54  

OMG...that'll give me lots of motivation Apple Blossom!! Thanks! I'll make sure I stay on track

Day 1 completed of the no pop challenge
Old 11-15-2006, 06:54 PM   #55  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Calories 1500-1700 - day 3, with 1 pause
Candy <100 calories per day, day 4
Fruit/vegetables - 4 or more servings per day, day 4

Had a small pause on the calories today. Kept it under 2000, but did still exceed the goal, so I'm taking a pause on it. Today is my birthday, so I'm using that as an excuse. It's probably the first birthday in 10 years where my calorie count has been under 3,000, so I'm still counting it as a pretty successful day.

Red - congratulations on getting back down to 68.2 kg. : I have to confess to needing to use a kilogram to pound conversion to comprehend the metric system. It's such a great feeling when that scale stops a little lower than the last weighing. I've noticed that European clothes are cut much tighter than clothes in the USA. What is the cut like in Tokyo?

LaBonita - welcome back. Pop reduction is a great goal. Amazing how many empty calories it can add.

DJ - you're really knocking off those days. It is tough to get in the exercise when you're tired. Glad to see you pushed through and got it done.

Apple - to the gym 4 days in a row is awesome. Great job with the goals.
Ashley103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #56  

Hey all. Coming on more to complain than anything else. I am still having a series of absolutely horrid days. I can't get to the gym (my day started at 6am when I got called in to work 'cuz someone was sick), and it is still going as I wait for a call to update me on how the client who fell into the basement is! I am eating, and eating, and eating, and absolutely hating my life.

Sorry for being Negative Nelly here. I know I need to find some way out of it, I just don't know how.

jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:35 AM   #57  

day 12- Exercise 30 minutes a day - good - 2 pauses left
day 12 - no food within 2 hours of bedtime - good - 2 pauses left
day 13 - At least 4 servings of fruit/vegetable per day - good - level 1

Managed to exercise yesterday even though I was tired. Funny thing is, the exercise was actually easier yesterday than the day before and I was operation on even less sleep!

I will catch up with you all tomorrow, got 1 more busy day today. Tomorrow I can catch my breath, can't wait!

Have a great day!
Old 11-16-2006, 09:03 PM   #58  
Never give up

Heh all!! Great news!! I am down to 67.6!!! I can't believe it. That's just under 149 lbs. So psyched! Well, I had to take a pause on crunches but I got 'em done today, so that's Day 3 down, 2 pauses left. Sorry, can't talk...gotta run to work! Hang in there!!
Old 11-16-2006, 10:12 PM   #59  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

Calories 1500-1700 - day 4, with 1 pause
Candy <100 calories per day, day 5
Fruit/vegetables - 4 or more servings per day, day 5

Sounds like everyone is VERY busy.

Way to go, Red.
Ashley103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:36 PM   #60  
updownupdownupDOWN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redballoon View Post
Heh all!! Great news!! I am down to 67.6!!! I can't believe it. That's just under 149 lbs. So psyched! Well, I had to take a pause on crunches but I got 'em done today, so that's Day 3 down, 2 pauses left. Sorry, can't talk...gotta run to work! Hang in there!!
That's awesomely awesome Red!
Sushi Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote