Old 11-26-2006, 12:00 PM   #1  
sunny55

S/C/G: 230/170

Height: 5'7"

Default New to this

I saw this website in one of my magazines, did some exploring and would like to get some help in my weight loss. I belong to an exercise class, am starting a swim aerobics class, walk, try to eat right and healthy and the weight doesn't move, any ideas please?

Dee
sunny55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 01:14 PM   #2  
a work in progress

Hi Dee! And welcome

This particular group is the Jaded Ladies, and you are definitely welcome here. This post best describes our group: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52845

You can read about our individual members on the Bios Thread http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71675 And definitely feel free to add your own info...we'd love to get to know you, too!

We do most of our talking on the Chit Chat Thread. Just check the most recent one (we always start a new thread when we get to about 50 posts so it doesn't bog down anyone's computer). Right now, here's our most recent thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98578

Hope this helps, and hope to see you on the Chit Chat thread
Katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:31 PM   #3  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Welcome!

As Katie said, this is a great thread & site to belong too, the chicks here are wonderful! They will support you every step of way!

Hope to see you in the Weightloss Chit and Chat, as that is where everybody "hangs" out.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:35 PM   #4  
GmaTo8

Hi Dee - I betcha you read about us in First magazine recently. I'm so happy that you found us, and as the others said, I look forward to getting to know you and supporting you in your weight loss efforts in the current Weight Loss and Chit Chat thread. See you there!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:38 PM   #5  
it's always something

Hi Sunny, welcome to 3FC!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:39 AM   #6  

Height: 5'1"

Hi and Welcome Dee!!

Congratulations on the weight loss so far!! You're doing great!! I think you may just be hitting a plateau. I would just continue doing what you're doing and you'll see things budging again. Maybe tweak things a little and see what happens.

Hope you'll join us on the chit chat thread.
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote