Old 11-16-2006, 06:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/160

Height: 5' 5"

Elycia - I'm glad to hear that you're getting settled into the new house. AND, the 1.5 pound loss is awesome! It's it great to see progress when you're not expecting it?

Jennie - Congrats on slipping into those size 14 jeans! Yay! I'm definitely looking forward to wearing a size 14.

I hope everyone else is doing well. It seems like we're all very busy.

I'm preparing for a trip home for Thanksgiving. I haven't seen my family in almost two years, so I'm really overdue for a visit. I'm still sticking to my resolution to only eat ONE plate of food for Thanksgiving dinner.

My scale was down half a pound when I weighed in on Tuesday. I didn't bother to change my stats on the board here because it seemed silly to change everything for half a pound. Anyway, the scale told me I was at 230 this morning. However, I'm not going to change my tickers since it isn't my official weekly weigh-in.

Anyway, I'll be gone until late next week. So, I won't be talking to you all before Thanksgiving. Good luck on keeping up the willpower with all that yummy food floating around!
galengail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 254/ticker/160

Height: 5' 5"

Wow, it looks like everyone has been busy this last week. I hope you all are well and still on track with healthy living. I just got back from a visit to my hometown and my family. I completely disregarded any sort of diet while I was there. Home cooking and southern food just doesn't go well with a diet. I didn't watch what I ate at all. The bad news? I haven't lost any weight. The good news? I didn't gain any weight. I'm happy with maintaining since I pigged out. Hopefully getting back on my diet this week will give me some results. If I want to meet my goal, then I really need to start buckling down. I have 5 weeks to lose 13 pounds. I'm not sure I can do that with my average of 1.5 to 2 pounds a week, but I'm going to try.
galengail is offline   Reply With Quote