Old 10-29-2006, 08:44 AM   #1  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Default The Winning Losers week Of Oct 29~ All Is welcome~

Hello to everyone it is sunday and hope that everyone remembered to set your clocks back one hours last night. Have to go well Be back soon .
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:11 AM   #2  
I can do it this time.

So Lucky I don't have to do that here in Hawaii. Although if you were late the next day you could always use the daylight savings time excuse, " I forgot to change my clocks" he he. Yesterday I went with my mom to farmer's Market I bought a bunch of fruit and veggies, (well more fruit then veggies) Did you girls know that there is yellow watermellon? It's called Sweet Watermellon it tastes just like a regular one but instead of it being red its yellow. Then I went to Cost U Less and bought $100 worth of healthy food. So, This week I should deffinately see a loss even if its in inches because I'm going to be eating right and hitting that gym every day!

How is everyone?
lovethatsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:56 AM   #3  

Good Morning Ladies,

Yeah, the time change....we changed four times coming across the states! DH was changing the clocks last night and the boys were like...how can we have another time change...we didn't go through another state! LOL Pretty funny.

Sara - Good for you filling the house with healthy foods!

Bonnie - Good Morning. How is the journaling going?

Melissa - Thanks for the link to the new thread!

Danielle - It's only Sunday....the kiddo's making you crazy again this weekend?

I better run. We're taking another drive today to check out a town about 100 miles north of here. Took an amazing drive around some mountains yesterday. Absolutely beautiful. People were pulled over sledding and skiing on the mountains. It was great. I wish we had been prepared and joined them!

Let's make the most of the day we've been given Ladies!
AlaskanMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:01 PM   #4  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Sunday Morning everyone!! How's the weekend going? I did pretty well again yesterday until the evening hit. Damn candy again in the car while we drove to the haunted corn maze and I had an energy drink...140 unneccessary calories! I didnt go through it I watched my younger daughter play on the jumpy things, she had a blast. My leg didnt hurt at all the whole night, my foot hurt but not as bad as it has been so I'm thinking maybe I'm getting better! I hope anyway! I'm hoping for a good day today, football day, that means snacks. But perhaps i can make some good choices for myself. some veggies and dip or something. I was thinking today that I could be down in the 210s by new years if I really stuck to my guns. My goal today is to blow up my exerball. I'm concerned the scale will stop moving as I built muscle though, how sad is that. I know its a good thing but for whatever reason that number on the scale means alot to me right now. I really really really want to be in onederland!!!

Where did Danielle go?

Melody...yum Dove bars!! I love Dove chocolate so much!! I hear alot of good things about curves. Good luck on that house search. I'm hoping since the market has slowed down alot that will mean good things for buyers. I wouldnt want something right on a main road either, not with little ones.

Bonnie...how is your Sunday going?

Mia...where are you!?

Sara...when I lived in Arizona we didnt set back out clocks either, was nice to not have to deal with that, but we always had to remember the adjustment for our out of state friends and family. And our tv shows came on at different times LOL! I dont think I've seen yellow watermelon. I just love all these hybrid fruits they make though. Have you ever tried a grapple? My girls just love em. Apples that taste like a grape. They are too sweet for me.

Well lovelies I better get my studying done before the game starts! I hope everyone is having the best of weekends!!! Be good to you!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:01 PM   #5  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

Mel im here!!
hi everyone wow its sunday already seems like everyone is doing pretty good i think i may check out curves also there is a place called 24hr fitness that seems interesting too. Well i got a job that i was applied for as a clinical tech. i start tomorrow which means no more sitting around bored and just eating and ill be a little more active during the day. Sara somehow i missed you are in Hawaii lucky you i bet the fruit there are really good. Bonnie thanks for the reminder i felt like i got an extra hour of sleep last night well guys ill check back in later have a great day
miafluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 12:22 PM   #6  
Melissa

There you are Mia!! Congrats on the job! 24 hour fitness has some great programs I think! We dont have one here, but I do pay for membership to a huge facility on campus that I never use! Shame on me! LOL!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

~melissa
Old 10-29-2006, 12:33 PM   #7  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Height: 5'4"

Sunday Greetings! Hey girls, hope your weekend was a good one, already time for a new week to start!!!

Bonnie, wow it sounds like you have been going really deep in your writing. Good for you. It's great that you have been able to put together your childhood with your eating issues now. Now the key is to be able to forgive and let go. I think once you've been able to do that you will find you'll have a much easier time relating food to good health instead of for survival. Good luck to you hon, I know exactly what you're going thru!

Melody, sounds like you guys have been busy bees with the house hunting! We're starting to look around here too, it's too bad I gotta wait 5 months! I HATE my neighbors!!! The kids aren't driving me nuts so much this weekend as they are exhausting me making me chase all over town for them. lol One spent the night Friday night at a friends, 2 went to parties last night, one of which spent the night so gotta go get him later....then we gotta go get pumpkins to carve tonight. Maybe I should hook up a taxi service sign on my truck, make some extra money??? LOL
Have fun today on your drive, sounds beautiful!!!

Mia, good luck with the job hon! I think it will make things alot easier than you think. Not quite so much time to obsess about food and think about it every second. Plus, you'll get to meet people everyday!! Have fun!!!

Sara, ahhhh beautiful Hawaii!!!! I've been once, and they literally had to drag me on the plane to come back home. LOL We don't do time change here either, so good thing, cause when we lived in CA I ALWAYS forgot. LOL Hope you enjoyed your watermelon and good girl for buying lots of good food this week!!!!

Melissa, I'm so glad you went with the family to the maze. So glad that the girls had a great time!! Bummer to hear about the foot on top of the leg already hurting. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon!!! You very well could be in the 210's by new years, you drop weight pretty quickly when you stick it out. Go for it!

Yanno, it really stinks that we have to carve pumpkins just days before Halloween! It's to friggin hot here and they go bad quickly if you do 'em any sooner. Can you say 94 yesterday for temps? LOL The only good thing is it makes trick-or-treating extra nice when it's 75 outside in the evenings when it's time to head out!

Skipped the weigh in. I just couldn't do it. I didnt forget, in fact it's all I thought about Friday evening! However, one of the biggest things with intuitive eating is you need to throw out all "diet" mentality and the scale is as big a part of dieting if there's ever been. So, couldn't hop on the dang thing. Maybe in a few weeks I will, just for progress. Food's been pretty good, just still feels really weird to be eating what ever I want to eat.

Anyways, time to get the laundry started and get going around here!

GOOOOOOOOOO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar-N-Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:49 AM   #8  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

good morning I am doing fine I havnt been able to write too much because I have been soo busy . Had to take my DD to the Doctors yesturday and they said that she pulled a muscle they gave her something for pain and then some crutches and an excuse not to take Gym for a week. I think she will do ok. well i hate to cut this short but I have to get sooo much done today will try to stop in later.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:50 AM   #9  
Melissa

Boohiss colts! LOL!!

Good Morning everyone! Well yesterday was a bust, why oh why do I do that?! But, its over and done cant go back and change it can only move on to bigger and better things. Busy day for me, I've got an exam this morning, a meeting with a new photography place for school photos for lunch and then i'm doing a craft with my daughters 2nd grade class. That should keep me out of trouble!

It snowed last night, now I love snow but not this early!!! I'm sure it'll melt by noon but still!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~melissa
Old 10-30-2006, 08:51 AM   #10  
Melissa

Bonnie...I'm glad your daughter is okay and it was nothing serious. Have a fantastic day!

~melissa
Old 10-30-2006, 05:20 PM   #11  
Melissa

Where did everyone go? Do I smell?
Old 10-30-2006, 05:39 PM   #12  
Danielle-Red Team Member

Late getting here today, sorry!!!! Today is dh's day off so ya'll know what that means, right? lol Have had errands to run and lunch out with dh and then an interview for some overnight work. I tell ya, I am beat. The $@#%*! neighbors upstairs woke me up *3* times during the night, the last time being at 4 am. Someone please tell me what could be so pressing at 4 in the morning that you've gotta sit outside and yell and fight with your girlfriend????? Their dog also wouldn't stop barking! So inconsiderate, the whole lot of them. I am literally counting the days until we're outta here, I hate it that bad!

So Mel, good game last night, huh? Seriously, I loved it. Love when two formidable teams play like the Broncos & Colts did. Now that's what I call FOOTBALL!!! Hope your foot and leg are feeling better today?

Bonnie, glad DD is not seriously hurt. Still. Sucks to be on crutches in highschool!! I remember those days, kids were not so nice to me when I had to use them. LOL
Hope today is going better for you , and my hope for you is that you'll continue with the journaling.

Alrighty, well I'm outty. Tons to do around here as usual and if I don't do it, it won't get done......
I hope someone else decides to come by here today, it's like a ghost town!!

Danielle
Sugar-N-Spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 08:19 PM   #13  
I can do it this time.

Good Afternoon Ladies, glad everyone is doing well. I'm about to go get changed from work and then hit the gym. How's everyones challenges going?

Hows the weight loss going? Good I hope.
lovethatsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 11:34 PM   #14  
Melissa

Good evening all...I've had a lousy night. Ate too much and ate so much chocolate I've given myself a tummy ache. Why do I do that to myself? And after all my hard work the past few weeks. I need to turn that around in a big hurry!

Danielle...oh run around day! the joys! LOL!! I hope you came out unscathed. That game was disgusting I didnt enjoy it AT all! I'm sorry the neighbors are at it again, not that they ever quit. its so time for you guys to get the heck out of there! Time will fly through the holiday season. I miss you!! seems like forever since we've talked!

Sara...How'd that workout go?! You are so focused on it lately, way to go!!!

Well, perhaps I need a good nights sleep to gear up for tomorrow, lots of parties and grandparents to trick or treat. Its so cold here!! My girls are gonna freeze. The high tomorrow is only supposed to be 34 and then 10 degrees at night...brrrr!!! I hope everyone had a great night!! Hope to see you in the morning!

~melissa
Old 10-31-2006, 07:46 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 200/195/135

I'm starting my day with 3 bulldozers and 2 crews inside!!!!!!! The renovations continue. Hope everyone has a great day! Let's try to stay away from the candy!!! One of these days I will have time to read posts!! All the Best, Deb
southerndeb is offline   Reply With Quote