Old 10-10-2006, 08:04 AM   #16  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Good Morning gilrs!! Can you believe that it hit 80 degrees here yesterday. Todays high is 55. Gotta love that Maine weather.

Noelle, I got that email too. I wished she would hurry up and come back. I want to hear how everything is going. I am so proud of her for making such a big move. I dont think I have the guts to do that....at least not til the kids are 18.

Dips, Hi girl!!! I am so happy to hear from you. You are busy!! Good Luck with your midterms. I bet you will do great!! Any new boyfriend stories you want to share. I love your stories!!

Well, I guess I should drag Alicia out of bed so we can go for a walk.
angieME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #17  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hello My Girls

Wow Angie, your weather is bananas!! In NY it's been lovely fall weather. Funny you should mention my boyfriend stories. Let me fill you in:

So my ex, who immediately started dating someone else after we split called me to tell me how miserable he is with her and how much he misses me. Initially I thought, 'good for you!' but the sensitive side of me did feel kinda bad for his situation, that is until he asked if he could start seeing me again. Mind you he has no intention of leaving her. They share an apartment, checking account AND credit card. MEN They are such *******s!

In other, more positive news, I met a really cute guy today and we exchanged phone numbers. Could this be the start of something special??
Well given my history, this guy who looks great on the surface may have some devestating secret which lies beneath.

I really need you guys to wish me luck on this one!
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #18  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey girls, happy hump day. Leaving for Vegas tomorrow for a week . I've been at work making sure everything is in order before I go... just have to cut those payroll checks before Friday and I'm set. Michael goes back to school today after 2 weeks off and Rick is on dad-duty 24/7 until I come back--ha! No parents to back him up either, this will be interesting.

Hey Dips, WORD on your assessment of men . I'm wishing you luck on the "new" guy

Angie, we've had volcanic haze for the past few days--no winds to blow it out so it looks like we're living in smog filled L.A. And it's been crazy humid--HOT! then it rains like crazy, like total monsoon season. It's not even 6 a.m. and I'm sitting here with the fan blowing. Yup, I'm missing Kempy too. I'm wondering if their house sold?

Well, I should get moving. Have a good one.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:04 PM   #19  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hey Noelle!!

Have a blast in sin city! Wish I were going with you
Old 10-11-2006, 11:10 PM   #20  

Hey All,

Have a great trip, Noelle. I'm leaving for CA tomorrow morning. I'll be there for 4 days. Ashley goes back to school on Monday, so I can't stay gone any longer than that. You'll be fairly close. If you get a chance, give a call; we're on the same time as Vegas.

Dips: Good luck with the new guy. Keep us posted.

Angie: Hope your weather gets back to normal soon.

Hello to everyone else. Have a great rest of the week.

Cal
calnative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:28 AM   #21  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi guys. I am going to do a quick update here. We brought Brit home yesterday.

I got an email from Kempy yesterday and she is in Texas now. Her other house hasnt sold yet so she is stressing that and she likes it in Texas.

I OVERATE so badly yesterday. I am way over my flex this week so I am not going to expect much for weigh in. I am back on track today though and at least I dont have to go to Bangor every other day now and eat out.

Cal, Noelle, Have a great time. We will Miss you!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #22  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hello Ladies...

Hey Angie,

Glad that Brit is finally home with the family. You have been so strong through all of this. Hope it pays off now. And don't sweat the points. We all have our slip ups every now and again. What's important is that you're back on track again.

Gotta git now! Talk to you later!
Old 10-12-2006, 04:50 PM   #23  
so close, yet so far...

Hey ladies, I am running around like a chicken without a head, so many last minute things to do around the house. But! I am about an hour away from leaving for the airport so I am trying to get it together.

Angie, thanks for the update on Kempy, I guess we will have to do more positive vibes and prayer for her house to sell . I hope you guys are smooth sailing with Brit. I am with Dips, you have been so great with sticking to your WW throughout all the trying times and you got right back on track, that was just a little slip. You are awesome **you'd be surprised, with lots of water and exercise, you will probably drop a lot by next week. I speak from experience .

Cal, I know you are already on your way but have a great time in Cali

Dips, it's great that you have some time to post here again, you can keep Angie company while I'm on vacation . You guys can even call it "The Angie Thread"

Well, better get back to it. Take care girls and cross your fingers that I hit some big money $$$ cha-ching!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 05:31 PM   #24  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Exclamation calling mele!

Noelle, I heard about Hawaii being shaken by quakes and that much of the islands has no power! Have you been affected at all? I hope not. Let us know if you're OK!

Last edited by redballoon; 10-15-2006 at 07:18 PM.
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:43 AM   #25  

Just bumping us up. We got back from California Sunday night. It was a great trip. Ashley went back to school yesterday, and I have another week to relax. Of course, I have 2 dentist appointments this week, but no school until Monday.
Has anyone heard from Noelle? I know she was in Vegas.
Have a great week everyone.

Cal
Old 10-17-2006, 09:01 AM   #26  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Hi guys. Well, I fell off the wagon last week and so far I havent been able to drag myself back on it. Brittany's birthday is this weekend and we plan on taking the family out to dinner and to go shopping so I am kind of having trouble talking myself back into it since I know that I will be eating badly this weekend. I know it makes no sense but you all klnow how it is when it happens.

We had a nice weekend. Only a couple of arguments with brittany. The big one is the druggie friends who wont stop calling even though I hang up on them when they call. She almost got decked by an upper classmen on her first day of school yesterday so that isnt good. Now this girl will bother her all year and if she gets in a fight she goes to juvy for 30 days automatically. Then she got a ride home with one friend who she got stoned with all summer even though she was supposed to ride the bus. The counselor was here when she came in and all we could smell was cigs. So she broke 2 release conditions yesterday right there and we had a witness. The in home counselor told us that the next week or so of counseling will be the easiest because after then she will get sick of them and the fighting will start again. OH JOY!! Wish me luck guys this is going to be hard.

Cal, I am glad your vaca was a good one. Nope, I havent heard from Noelle. I think she will be in Vegas until Thursday.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:49 AM   #27  

I hope everyone is ok and just having too much fun to post right now. I miss everyone.
Angie: You and your family are always in my prayers. I hope you feel the support from all of us. How many days until vacation? You're going to have so much fun in FL and you'll look great.
Dips: Hope school is going well for you. Take care of yourself.

Hello to everyone else.

Cal
Old 10-18-2006, 08:01 PM   #28  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Hello my girls

Cal- Wow, you're back already?! Either my life is going too fast or your vaca was too short. Either way I'm glad you had a good time. And thank you for asking about school. It keeps me very busy but I'm doing well. Things are going quite smoothly so far but then I haven't had my midterms, know what I'm sayin' . I really hope Noelle's family is okay. That quake looked pretty bad on the news.

Angie- Seems Brit has a long road to travel and I can't begin to imagine the anxiety and stress she's putting you through. But you have to stay strong. You gotta say on onederland for me, Angie. Letting your success slip away will only create one more negative situation. You're stronger than that Angie!

Besides who else could have motivated me to get down to 130 pounds!!:carrot:

I wanted to wait until I lost a significant amount before I shared the news! I reset my goals, pumped up my determination and thought of you every step of the way. You don't let me slip and I won't let you slip. I gotta post some pics!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:42 AM   #29  
so close, yet so far...

Hey girls, I'm baaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkk I am hella tired but I had to stop in and say hello. I got back this afternoon just in time to pick up Michael from school then I crashed! I am just up from my nap, otherwise I could've just slept until tomorrow. Well, Vegas weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! Not too cold and not hot, loved it! I didn't really gamble much, but spent mostly all of my $$$ on clothes and stuff for the family. And best of all? We missed the EARTHQUAKE! What the heck is up with that?!! We were having breakfast on Sunday at an IHOP in Vegas (my dad dreams about their pancakes all the time, I don't know why...) and right when we were done and getting into the car, my oldest sister calls and tells us what's going on. It was probably 15 minutes after it happened. She lives on the northeast side of the island and they were shaken up pretty bad, but no damages to them or their house. After that I called Rick and he was asleep when it happened and Michael was watching TV, but they both definitely felt it, plus some pretty heavy aftershocks too. I was worried for them after the second aftershock since they lost power and didn't have water or phones (land-lines). Thank God for cell phones--and even those were touch-and-go at times. A few hours after the intial quake there were reports of the epicenter on the big island and the roof of the Safeway and Walmart caving in. When we were shopping in Vegas I ran into several people (strangers) that I suspected were from HI and asked them if they had heard the news. Some of them didn't but we were all like family, just chatting about it. Weird. People call Las Vegas the "9th Island", since so many HI people love it and go there often and even move there. Gosh, sorry to be so long-winded, but it's hard not to be when I can't chat w/ya girls everyday.

I'll catch up more tomorrow. Love ya! hug hug kiss kiss
Old 10-20-2006, 12:47 AM   #30  
so close, yet so far...

PS, Dips, 130 lbs girl! You're smokin' hot!

Angie, you hang in there with Brit--you are doing great girl, I know you can get back on that wagon.

Cal, how was CA? Did ya take any new pics?

Red, thanks for thinking of me. Yes, the family's all well and good thank God! Will post more tomorrow.