I typed out a message this morning and, like a bonehead, didn't click submit reply. I just closed the window. Of course a split second later I was like wth did I do? Man! That's annoying...
You are never allowed to get sick or too busy ever again. We need your humor around here. You're just the funniest person ever. I loved your story and I'm going to keep it bookmarked for when I need a laugh. You're great.
- Those inlaws seem awful. Console yourself with the fact that you were able to honor too older people you adore. Try to get your husband to see it that way as well. I feel so sorry for him. That poor, poor man. Thankfully, though, he's got you and the girls. You all have a lovely family and you're blessed to have one another. And truthfully, although your husband might not see it this way, maybe you're blessed to not have to be bothered by his family very often. Good grief! Who needs to be treated like that??
I hope you're making great progress with your project.
We are so happy to have you here. It sounds like you're off to a good start with just making better food choices. That's about half the battle. You don't have to be on any specific plan. It's important to exercise and learn about some other plans just to tweak here and there. More than anything else, it's just important that your plan is livable.
- I'm glad we got to meet you too!
Thanks so much for getting us started. I hope you feel much better soon.
- What you've accomplished is nothing short of amazing.
Losing over a hundred pounds is a rarity.
- Here there lady. Don't worry about the water for yesterday. Yesterday is gone. You're still golden.
I think you're going to be hugely successful.
- Yeah, weekends are killer. I think because we're used to cutting loose on the weekend. Plus we're not usually on a regimine or schedule, so it makes it easier to just slack off.
It's so sweet that you're still checking up on us even though you're out of town. I sure hope you feel better soon. It always sucks to be sick, but especially when you're supposed to be on an enjoyable vacation.
My husband and I were also married at a courthouse. By this really weird dude... ANYONE
can become licensed to marry people. I have never felt happy about the way we got married.
Ok, well I have to go to the grocery store now. I watched FOL today. NY's mom is a trip!! Just a complete headcase.
I have to admit that I like Delicious now. I still want him to pick NY because I think VH-1 could get two seasons of a show with just Flav and her. It would be extremely
hilarious. Of course all that reality stuff does involve at least some tinkering to create the situations. Wouldn't it be great if Liz
was hired for the "Flavor of NY" show? "NY Flavor"? I'm going to start a petition...