Weight Loss With Accountability (Prelim)

• Hey ladies!
    When I first joined this site, I was in a group where I weighed in and posted a weekly weight change chart. Whether or not we lost weight, we would post our weights, what we planned on doing the same week to get results, and updates during the week on how we were doing, and I would set it up in an excel spreadsheet that had our beginning weight and weight changes during the time the challenge began. Is anyone up to participating in this? We will call it weight loss with accountability; so if you're up to it... sign in here, weighins begin Monday!!!

Together we can do it!!
  • I would love to join you. The same happened to me. When I first started here, I posted in several threads to help me stay accountable for my eating and for my exercise. That has seemed to go by the waistside and since July I have not been able to get back on track.
    I could really use some help with being accountable for what I'm doing. I really think it might kick start me back into action.

Thanks for starting this thread.
  • Accountability is something I REALLY need. Can I join you guys?
  • Hi. I would like to join this thread, too. I go to Weight Watchers and weigh-in on Mondays so this will be great for me.
  • I'm a newbie here . . .is it too late to join? I like the premise of this group . . .accountability. I tried having my husband as my "accountability coach", but it turned into less support and more nagging. . .not a good situation!