View Poll Results: When you diet, who knows?
I shout it at the top of my lungs so everyone knows 1 8.33%
I tell close family/friends 9 75.00%
I tell no one at all 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #1  
Losing it!

Default The Frightfully Fun Fabulous Floozies! #93

Be afraid...
Be very afraid...
You have just entered the FLOOZIE zone!

YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!
Old 09-21-2006, 01:45 PM   #2  
Losing it!

I am actually between close family/friends and no one...I am very select in who I tell. Some of my family never knows.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #3  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

I am the same way Gayle...I'm very careful of what I tell people.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

When I first started out, I told only my family. Once I started losing and people noticed, I started telling friends. Now that I am close to goal, I like to really spread the word!
Old 09-21-2006, 03:15 PM   #5  

The only friends I tell are you and I guess I should say my long lost tea time friends. I don't like to profess how much I lose.

Well good news, Mom is out of the hospital. They gave her more steroids and said if she didn't feel better in a couple of days to come back.

Asiago is cheese. lol
Old 09-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #6  
Losing it!

ahhh....I basically stick with cheese slices! LOL! If I want to dress my hamburger helper up a bit, I use the fancy shredded cheese.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #7  
Losing it!

Glad Mommy Is Out Of The Hospital! Yipppeeee!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 06:36 PM   #8  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

Dee- No Not too bad at all Dee haha.What kind of surgery are you having? And prayers for your momma!

GGdean- I cant wait to get on that scale and move that dang ticker.!!!Even though I still have belly , I can feel its firmer and I can notice belly change and muscles trying to pretrude through the fat haha.

Butters- Congrats really on all the baby stuff,,I cant wait for january. I am so excited beyond belif. I have bought the baby everything, outfits, stuffed animals, its 1st security blanket or woobie.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:41 PM   #9  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

Im my house we call hamburger helper army food LMAO!

I tell my family , and I feel weird telling friends, mostly cause all my friends are twigs literilly, but things are a changing with me so soon I will be more open, but my friend as I said knows im on a diet , she then offers me an ice cream sandwhich IM like UH NO! And she kept saying how commited I am to turn down brownies and icre cream sandwhiches !

Last edited by 4myloves; 09-22-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:53 PM   #10  

Monica-Congratulations on your baby boy!

Dee-I'm sorry you have another surgery and pain to go through.

Janice-You are doing great! Keep it up. Come on over and exercise with me on the other thread.

Vogue-My DD shoves all her stuff over on her bed so she can sleep also. She is 16.

Gayle-Your opening is hilarious!!

Cheryl-Even though Gayle is doing a great job, we miss you!

Sherry-Where the heck are you?

I really want candy corn right now. Patty bought me a bag the other day and I popped it in the freezer immediately. Okay, it's Think First Thursday. I need to think about this before I give in.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:08 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Monica, Congrats on the baby boy! Does he have a name yet? Can't wait to hear all about him.

Dee Sorry to hear about your surgery. Thinking of you!

Suzy, thinking of you as well! Remember I am here for you, day or night!

Vouge, I was just like you when I was younger, now I am a neat freak! All of a sudden, I couldn't stand messes and cleaned everything and have been like that since. Happened in my early 20's!

Gayle, you cook like I do! Well I cook as seldom as I can get away with it! Seriously, I hate to cook, but have been attempting it more often, mostly thanks to Suzy, who gives me hints and ideas.

Shelley, how did you do with the candy corn craving?

I have been doing ok, but so busy with the bathroom and reconstruction. Now we have a bad smell in the new carpet, so dealing with that too! Carpet is wet in one area, smells like urine but can't figure out where it is coming from! Very discouraging!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:19 PM   #12  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Tomorrow is Floozie Fitness Friday! Get out and do something tomorrow! Walk, jog, ride a bike, follow an exercise DVD, dance or belly dance...just get out and move for at least 30 minutes!

Dee ~ I'm so happy to hear that your mom is home. I'll keep her in my prayers for a fast full recovery!

Shelley ~ Way to THINK FIRST! I'm proud of you! I've been thinking of ice cream all day...it's like frozen prozac to me and I really need a big dose tonight!

Debbi ~ Thank you...I really appreciate it!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #13  
Losing it!

Shelley, climb out of the freezer, drop that candy corn and walk away!!!! LOL! YOU CAN DO IT! I bet candy corn could do some serious damage on the teeth if you try eating it frozen. Have you ever tried? At least it is fat free!! I am having fun taking over for Sher & Cheryl while they are away!

Debi, I can just imagine how disappointed you are with the bathroom. Could it be coming from around the toilet area? Maybe it didn't seal well? I'm sure all your handy men already thought of that one.

Vouge, Blue Bunny makes some yummy ice cream sandwiches and novelties that are no sugar added. You could have a treat for around 100-130 calories. The Raspberry cheescake bars are really good, just had those this past week. In fact, if it is Blue Bunny, its all good!

Allison, I can't believe you are so close to goal! Just looked at your ticker again. GREAT JOB!

We have others here doing a great job too and I know I tend to not praise them enough for how great they are doing!

Dee, is the sleeping pill helping? What did you & Dez do today?
Old 09-21-2006, 08:39 PM   #14  
Losing it!

Suzy, we posted at the same time! Run on over to the store and pick you up some sugar free/no sugar added ice cream! It will help your craving! Hmmmm....I'll have to remember your name the next time Steve has an ice cream naming contest...FROZEN PROZAC....has a nice ring to it! LOL!
We are all thinking of you and can only just imagine the emotions you are feeling right now. SMOOCHES!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:56 PM   #15  

Suzy big hugs and prayers are being sent your way. It will be ok, hang in there.

Gayle thanks for asking about the meds. I have had a good sleep the last few days. I was at the dr's today and I brought him my blood pressure slips from the last month. He was alarmed. I take it shortly after I exercise. My readings have been around 80 or less over 55. It certainly isn't high. My pulse has been around 55. He figures the heart pills are the cause. He is lowering the dose. He did a total revamp on my pills. He made up a plan to help me get off the oxycontin. Now hopefully I can. It will take weeks but time passes anyways.

Dez and I went to the Y and worked out and then we went to her house to have bagels and cream cheese for lunch. She seemed to have a plan on how to get her life back in order. She already has had a tough time at such a young age.

Well I am getting figity from the lack of drugs so I am off for a walk. Take care everyone.
Closed Thread