Old 09-14-2006, 12:26 AM   #136  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

okay you got the first half here is the rest.

1 hot dog on a bun with onions. Diet coke and 2 bites of some time of marshmellow thing. i'm not sure what it was but I know i shouldn't have.
other than that i was okay tonight! I don't know my calorie count though.

So how about everyone else? 2 more days left. Who is going to drop in
pounds?

kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:14 AM   #137  

Smile

Good morning

one more day to weigh in. For everyone who cheated all week you have one more day to turn it around. I guess that means me. Today inspite of my hubby wanting to go out and eat breakfast I will not cheat today!!

Tracy I love your web page. I am still playing with mine. I love the back ground on my web I found it on google. I don't know if you saw the shoe back ground I had but this one is so much better.

Heather talked me into making it private so people had to ask "to be my friend' to visit so I hope it wasn't too much trouble. I like being able to snoop around like 3FC lets you do. Anyway thanks for dropping by.

I had a idea. I don't know if it will work but its worth a shot. Lets start a internet exercising class. Lets pick a time each day or whatever and sign in so we know who is doing it then we put in our tapes or get on our bikes and exercise. When we are done we sign back in to let each other know.
What do you think? Give me your feed back.

Who is interested?

Kiwi
Old 09-14-2006, 01:59 PM   #138  

i didn't see the shoe one! it was kiwi's when i saw your page! it's cute, tho!!\

yeah, i'm totally on track today with the dreaded weigh in tomorrow. eeeekkk.

i would love to do online exercising, but my time varies daily. i go in the mornings as soon as my little guy wakes upf rom his nap. usually 930-10, but it depends on how early he wakes up.
well, i'll be back later to give ya'll the what i ate today post!
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 04:22 PM   #139  

Well , so far today I have had 2 cups of coffee then later this morning I had a hot dog for breakfast/no bread and diet coke. the for lunch I had a hot dog with a bun/diet coke. Snack has been peanuts and now a diet coke.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:26 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 235/235/190

Height: 5'7"

I did pretty good today... 1/2 wheat bagel with egg and cheese for breakfast, protein bar for a snack, light bread with chicken salad for lunch, and then I blew it (kind of)... I had a small coffee coolata on the way home from work. I had a very stressful day and it sounded better than a donut
I had a South Beach Diet pizza for dinner, and I'll probably have 1/2 cup of Edy's light ice cream for a snack. I didn't count the calories, but I think I'm still under 1500.

I'll weigh in tomorrow and I really, really hope that I lost the other pound that I gained last week

Have a good night everyone
Wendy
Wendy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #141  

i've done well today.
breakfast: 1 waffle and rice cake
lunch: homeade quesadillas, corn tortillas, lean turket, and fat free cheese.
din dins: spaghetti w/wheat pasta.
but i'm going to DQ here in a min. for blizzards. i really want one. i'm hoping they have pumpking pie out.

ETA: forgot to add i've been working out all week, and i'll do some extra crunches tonight to make up for that blizzard (yeah, cuz that's gonna help!)
Old 09-15-2006, 12:20 AM   #142  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Smile

Good evening everyone

For starters I wasn't very good today I didn't eat anything all day till dinner time I had:

Steamed White Rice with Brocolli over Beef, and a diet coke for snake I had Right Bites Shortbread Cookies 100 calories 3g of fat I did work out today though I walked on the treadmill I increased it every 10mins so I can push myself and my legs were aching

Weigh in is tomorrow I hope I see a difference

I hope everyone else had a good day

Nighty Night Tanya
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:55 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 235/235/190

Height: 5'7"

well, this really stinks! I gained back the pound that I lost earlier this week, so now I'm still up 2 pounds from when I started. What am I doing wrong!!!!! This gets so much harder when you get older. When I was in my 20's I could lose 5 pounds in a week.... now I can't even lose one.

I'm going to get more serious this week with counting the calories. I think I'm doing okay, but something isn't working. I haven't been exercising at all either. Work is crazy (10 or 11 hour days), so I'm exhauted at night. I know it's an excuse, but I can only fit so much into one day Maybe I should start exercising in the morning before work??

How did everyone else do today?

Wendy
Wendy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:00 PM   #144  

hey girls!! how did ya'lls weigh in go today??
i lost 1.5 lbs!! down from 169.5 to 168!! i am solid in the 160's now!!! so much better then the 180's i started at!!
wendy: are you eating enough calories?? sometimes if you don't eat enough then your body holds on to every little thing. also, i'm only weighing once a week because if i weigh twice the scale is up and down. and i prefer to keep it down . keep at it. it'll happen for you! have faith!!

to all. and get outta bed and post your weigh in!!
tracy
Old 09-15-2006, 12:19 PM   #145  

Smile

Good morning,
Well i lost a pound!! 194 now. I think I am going to go get me another scale today. Digital. Bigger numbers. Hopefully it wont change my pounds.
I really don't trust my old scales. Sometimes i think i should have lost other times I can't believe it dropped. plus depending on where i put it in the bathroom it shows different weights. I hate that. My floor is even so i don't understand what's up with that.

Today I am going to buy some grogeries. More weight watcher stuff.

Wendy, it is different as we get older. Everything slows down. I think I am older than you and I know it has been harder for me these last few years to keep the weight off. I think that is why its important to exercise, although i am not, it boost our motabilism and helps us mentally. It will come off hang in there.

Tracy, Congrats on the Weight loss!! By the way the kids you saw are my Grand kids not my kids. But that's okay because I am reallllly young in mind and body.

Tanya you are doing great on the exercise, I need to follow suit! I hope the scales drop for you!

Kiwi
Old 09-15-2006, 03:48 PM   #146  

kiwi:congrats on the weight loss!! a pound is a pound, right?! i wouldn't stress too much on the scales. you could get on a scale, weigh, get off and immediately weigh again and it will be different. could be how you are standing on it, KWIM? if you have some hand weights at home you could put one on there and see if your scale is accurate.
i'm sorry! i totally didn't know those were your grandkids!! they are gorgeous anyway!!
anyways. i'm 27 so i don't know much about metabolism slowing down (yet) but the ladies at my gym (the owners are all in their 50's) all told me to get things under control now. that it gets so much harder to loose as you age. so maybe, wendy, you have to throw some exercise in your day?
just a thought!
have a great day ladies!
Old 09-15-2006, 04:19 PM   #147  

S/C/G: 160/150/120

Height: 5'0

Smile

Good Afternoon everyone :

The big weigh in I am terrified of the scale but I got on there and it read 155lbs Finally after 2 weeks of no change I just don't understand I think that I ate less this week and yes cheated once do you think that those cravings well ever go away??? I'm afraid if I only do cardio and no weights that my body is going to get flabby and things that didn't hang are going to The older we get the harder we have to work!! I just don't know what DVD to do to get the best impact

Wendy think positive this week it'll be better you'll look at that scale and see more then a pound gone you're working very hard at work don't beat yourself up about it it'll happen

Congrats Tracy on your weight lose!

Congrats Kiwi on losing that pound

My scale does the same thing it depends where in the kitchen it is and it reads differently also before and after I work out there is a difference in my weight I weigh less after does that make any sense Does WW work better then counting calories?? Anyways I'm sorry its long today all check in later I hope you all have a great day Tanya
want2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 05:56 PM   #148  

Smile

Yeah for Tanya!!! That is really awesome.

I bought my scales today. Digital big numbers! Yikes!! I'll weigh in the morning again and see if that looks better.

I am actually in my 40's but not mentally. I'm not old trying to be young. I think that if I wasn't told I'm old I wouldn't know it yet. I actually don't know anyone my age that thinks like me. Everyone I hang around with are in there late 20's or 30's. But with all this weight on me I really am starting to feel and look old. I can't do the things I used to with out all the aches and pains but I think that's my weight not my age.

Enough of that! I dream of the day when I am back in a 8. OH YEAH! Well, I have a football game to go to so I will catch you later!!

Kiwi
Old 09-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #149  

Smile

Hi everyone,

I guess i am starting over on my diet. Here is why. I bought a new scale and i believe it is very accurate, as much as it kills me to say it, and it disagrees with my old scales a great deal.

I can't believe this. How in the heck did I gain all this weight and NO ONE say "hey you are putting on weight"

Crying out loud. Okay here is the truth. The new scales say I am 201.6 OOH MAN!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

So before I can ever live my vision of being a size 8 I need to stand in the truth of who I am. That would be a 5 foot fat chick.

So now that I am standing in the truth I declare this day I will be a size 8 (well maybe a 10)

Seriously, I will not give up until I achieve my goal. Please be my friends and don't let me give up. I really don't want to be this size. I need some help.

Thanks
Kiwi
Old 09-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #150  

to you kiwi!!
sorry to hear the old scales were lying to you. but we are all here for you. we are all in the same boat. we all saw something we couldn't believe. and we are all going through the same journey. so anytime you need to vent, cry, cyber gorge so you don't do it in real life, here we are!!!
on the bright side...now you know the truth and you sound all the more motivated to get to your goal.
you CAN and WILL do this!! if you start slacking i'm here to give you a swift kick in the you know what until you get back on track!

so...i did really well eating yesterday. i went out to dinner and cocktails w/a friend and even made *ok* choices. i ate all of my salad. 1/2 of my dinner. i also had 2 glasses of wine, and 2 tall beers. and learned the hard way that i can't drink like i used too! so i forced my hungover self to go work out this morning. and i'm on track today too.
hope you all have a good weekend.