3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Beat The Bulge~ Game 8 !! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/92995-beat-bulge%7E-game-8-a.html)

Wide in Winnipeg 09-03-2006 10:22 PM

Beat The Bulge~ Game 8 !!

Yippee! Game 8! we are so going to rock this one!

Good Luck!

JasonsLea 09-03-2006 11:53 PM

WOOOOT! Here I am Wendy!

Wide in Winnipeg 09-04-2006 12:26 AM

Well ladies, I'm off to the lake in the morning! I'll be back on Wednesday.
I saw an awsome trail out there that I plan on exploring!
I hope you all behave this week and get your exercise in!And the junk food out! I for one am going to behave:D Nothing going to the lake that is not good for me!
C YA Wednesday!

JasonsLea 09-04-2006 12:27 AM

The lake again?! OMG no fair!

Wide in Winnipeg 09-04-2006 01:34 AM

Yep paid big bucks to be able to go there for the season!
Lucky me! You're welcome to come and join me.. I'll give you directions Sheri! LOL!

JennyDee25 09-04-2006 08:02 PM

My goodness my friends...It seems like I have been away for so long! So sorry; I have been so busy around the house decluttering! I had a yardsale and made some good money! NOw I have school tomorrow, I cant believe this. I hope everyone is doing good & looking forward to game 8!

Rosario 09-05-2006 08:56 AM

I am so glad you guys are still here. Last game was a big bust. This past weekend I just ate and ate and then ate some more. I really need to get back in the game. My trip is next week and I am looking rounder and rounder as each day goes by. Yikes!!!!

LadyFirelyght 09-05-2006 11:07 AM

I'm in for this game :D

la3y_un1c0rn_37 09-05-2006 12:37 PM

Ok I am back in this! I will start back to walking on my treadmill tonight. I have had 4 week off so its time to get back to it! Come on Rosario! We got to work off all that lazyness! I plan on makeing lots of points!

ArtsyGirl 09-05-2006 04:42 PM

Hey guys, I'm in for another game. I hope I do MUCH better this time around.

A few good thing about this weekend (we'll keep the bad ones to myself this time and focus on the positive!)

I ran a 1 mile race on Saturday and I ran EXACTLY an 8 MINUTE MILE!!!!! (That is totally the fastest I've EVER run!)

On Monday I ran yet another 5K and I finished with my personal best time of 28:04 on a cross country course (they're always slower than a road course)

I am very proud of these 2 milestones.

C'mon gals-How are we doing today?? I'm alright. I've been cleaning to much to eat out of control. HOpe you're all on plan for the day!

canadian mom 09-05-2006 05:18 PM

My older girls first day of schol so I was off the plan . MY schedule is all messed up so I had a few more snacks and went about 150 cals over. I am going to do better tomorrow (I hope).

Wide in Winnipeg 09-05-2006 11:37 PM

I'm back from the lake and time to kick some @$$$, come on ladies we have alot of weight to lose, gets get on with it!
I feel like I've been full of idle chatter for months but NOW I'm doing it! I have to look GOOD for my B-day in October!
Chat tomorrow!

la3y_un1c0rn_37 09-06-2006 10:55 AM

Morrin every one!!!!

I did not get to the treadmill last night....my FIL got a new camper and that means the we(me and hubby) get the old one so we can go camping more next summer...So its time to get to work that hot body! I am up for a new game and I will be working on the next 8lbs for Sept......Come on ladies lets go!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg 09-06-2006 01:02 PM

:D Howdy!!!:D

Rosario 09-06-2006 01:53 PM

Hi everybody!!! I'm off to a good start today. I did have couple of pieces of chocolate, but I am doing way better than these past few days. I think I have had my aha! moment. This weekend was horrible with food. SO yesterday was a continuance, but I felt so disgusting and full and just plain gross. And when I went grocery shopping last night, all Icould think about was home cooked meals, salad, and fruit. I don't think I want to eat all that bad food anymore. It just doesn't make me feel good inside anymore. I hope this is what I have been needing to get back in this game. Now I just really need to work on my excercise!!!

Have a great day ladies!!