Hey, has anyone heard from Laramie?? I don't think she's posted in two weeks.
- Hi there lady. Boy do I know what you mean about coming home from the grocery and being shocked by your purchases. Many times I've gone there hungry and come home with a bunch of costly junk.
I hope to see you around today Chicky. Enjoy the new mama truck. You'll like it more as you get used to it.
BTW, maybe you don't have to do a specific plan. You've learned about a lot of different ones. Maybe just take the best from each plan, decide what you can live with and then do that. Tweak it as you go along. Meanwhile keep at it with the bike and keep hanging out with Bob.
- Welcome, welcome! Sounds like you're doing a good job. Portion control and awareness are very important when you're changing your eating habits.
Please don't be a stranger. Post often!
- I'm sorry to hear about your electricity going out. I'm glad you're back in business! Great job on your eating though! No big deal about the cornbread. Just keep going.
- I'm so glad you enjoyed the wedding. Good for you on preparing for the coming week. It's much easier to have success when you're prepared. I love those digital scales!
I can relate with your daughter not wanting to leave. I remember being a kid and hating to leave when there was more fun to be had.
- Great job on the growing bank!
- Your scale calcs body fat? I gotta have one!!! I didn't even know they existed. I'm bidding on one on Ebay right now. Hope I get it! You have all the weight loss info and goodies over there. Plus you've always got something good to share with us. Thanks so much!! I know I've thanked you a million times for even coming up with the idea to start this thread, but thanks again.
- I'm so glad you didn't throw in the towel. We need you around here lady. Don't leave us!! Please
Yeah, losing lots of weight can affect your cycle. The hormone estrogen is stored in fat cells. When you start losing the fat all that estrogen is released into your blood stream. It can then cause a little havoc at times. Things will eventually normalize.
How sweet of your husband to get those videos for you! He's a beautiful, beautiful man. It's great to have that sort of loving encouragement.
- I love the farmer's market. I haven't had to go recently though because my mom has a bunch of tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, and cucumbers growing in her yard. I'm sooooo spoiled.
- Great job on the workout. I know what you mean because I was drenched today. You're makin' money chick!!
Good for you on moving past the Snickers craving too. Those cravings can be wicked. Thanks for reminding us that weight loss is mostly mental. We need to read it over and over and over again. One day things will click and we'll all "get it".
I know what you mean about having that food around. Last night my husband and I saw the commercial for lasagna pizza at Pizza Hut. He said that he was going to buy one today. So far I think he's forgotten. I PRAY he doesn't remember!
- I'm glad you joined us!
- There used to be another poster on our thread Rkrs, I think. I'm pretty sure her name was Stacy. She tried the Special K Plan and lost. I don't remember how much though. It seemed that she had good success with it though.
GOOD NEWS!!! I just won my Ebay purchase!!! I'm gonna be able to calculate my body fat!! You know what? All of a sudden I'm feeling a little ambivalent......
BTW, I watched the Harvey Walden dvd last night.
I'll do it tomorrow. I'm convinced that man has some major, major issues. The workout seems pretty good though. I might be in the minority, but I love that guy. He's so funny! And he doesn't cut them any slack.
Speaking of, did anyone see Celebrity Fit Club today? Angie Stone really got on my nerves. The big guy (I don't remember his name) didn't do her any favors by feeding into her excuses and pity party. The Baywatch chick was lucky to have been voted off. They did her a favor.
Anyway, Angie Stone was making all these excuses and pointing the finger. Meanwhile she was in the bathroom smoking and next week they'll find out that she hasn't been taking her diabetes meds.
Unbelieveable. I can't stand attention greedy, drama queens!