Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 10:01 PM   #181  

Smile

Hun.e.B- Delicious has the accident scars, and the bootie everyone is ooohhhing and ahhhing over.

Amany- I thought her behind looked rather voluptuous, but how do you get an artificial behind? They put implants in it I guess?

lovethatsara- Glad you got that cleared up with your neighbor.

Sugar-N-Spice- You came in on a very colorful conversation, didn't you? lol... Good to see you.

TriciaK- Hi! Yah, don't worry yourself about back tracking, if you missed anything important we'll bring you up to speed. Just jump on in sweetie! We're always gabbing about this or that anyway.
School again, ready or not, here it comes!
I think a lot of people like Flavor of Love. It's a guilty pleasure. I'm hoping the guest on an upcoming episode is New York. I kinda liked her, she was a little crazy, but she was definately not a stupid young woman. I liked her attitude, she never took any crap, played any games- none of it. I'd love to see her come into this household of girls. None of them seem to have the *spark* a few of the girls like New York had last season.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:46 PM   #182  
How does this thing work?

S/C/G: 250/221/150

Height: 5' 5"

I can't believe we're talking about that woman's (or man's?) behind! Is this dieting starving our brains?!!

Aqua - Yes there are implants for that sort of thing. lol Accident scars! My goodness, she certainly has quite a few, doesn't she? Well, she is from Detroit, after all. Only a precious few of us remain unscathed. j/k

Tricia - Great to see you chicky. You don't have to go back. Just jump right on in. Hope you've been having a good weekend.

Danielle - Yeah, my husband does have eclectic tastes. He's actually educated me quite a bit. I'm finding out that I like music that I never would have considered listening to otherwise. I can't believe you missed the Poopy-ness. It was so crazy. The woman had the nerve to be proud of herself for doing it too. She has a website with a picture of poop. The caption says, "I'm the sh*t".

Sara - I'm glad everything is cleared up with your neighbor now. We all have those sorts of days. I still think that you should walk by yourself sometimes though. Especially since you can walk faster that way. You won't regret it. You're body will reward you. Or maybe you can get your neighbor to speed it up a bit!

Well, I'll be back later. I just finished watching the last Star Wars for about the 100th time. I only started watching the Star Wars movies about 18 months ago. Can you believe that?

Last edited by Amany; 09-02-2006 at 11:56 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:34 AM   #183  
I believe in miracles

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Ladies, ladies, how did you whined up discussing flavor of flav. Wheeeew he is so ugly, how ugly is he? Just UGLY!! Oh my goodness, he is ugly. Them are some desperate women on that show. And his Momma , oh my goodness, she look just like him. lol. Don't get me wrong I'll watch the show but I'll squint the whole time, my face is always frowned up. Especially when he walks in the room. lol.

I only got to work out 3 days this week. Not good, But I'm going to do it twice tomorrow. By myself in the morning and then I'll take my nieces to the rec-plex ( kinda like a big YMCA, it has everything: rock-climbing, basketball, gym, track, swimming, iceskating, etc) in the evening. I wasn't exercising twice a day, but with the challenges am going to start doing so. Early Morning and evening.

Amanda, Aqua, & Bonnie: Get ready girls, I'm going to get u. You girls are my challenge, because your doing a lot more than i am right now. Your tolerance levels are higher than mine right now. I haven't complete a video yet. I have done body sculpting class twice tho at the gym in its entirety. And I am only doing about a mile on the treadmill. I want to start jogging on the treadmill next week if nothing but for a minute, then walk, then start back with a jog. Amanda I think we both have the same goal and thats to jog. I use to win a lot awards in track n fields, so this is really bothering me right now.

We are all going to make our goals ladies, some before others, But WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM.

I will have do personals tomorrow are better yet this evening.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #184  
I believe in miracles

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

U2girl, I don't know why my PM is not working. Maybe I'm doing something wrong ladies help? I checked it everything seems okay. But I'm new at this.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:03 AM   #185  

Hi sapphire35!
I don't know why your PM isn't working, maybe you have it set to off and don't even know it. Go to user CP at the upper left of the screen on the purple bar. Go to edit profile, if that doesn't work try some of the other edit options and look to see if there is a spot for Pm's. I'll check my user CP real quick and see if there is something like that....

Okay go to user CP, click on the "edit options" and go down to "private messaging" and click "enable Private Messages" if you would like to recieve private messages from people. If it already has a green check mark in it and you are still not recieving private messages people try to send you, you will need to ask a moderator or someone who runs the show around here if they can fix it for you. I hope it works for you now.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:12 AM   #186  

Smile

Hey Ladies! I went ahead and started the thread for the new week! So we can move over to "The Winning Losers Week of 9/3/06".

Thank you!
Old 09-03-2006, 12:24 PM   #187  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Here's the link just so you dont get lost! LOL

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92956
Closed Thread