Old 12-07-2006, 12:02 PM   #151  
SO Determined!

Height: 5'8"

I guess with the holidays, things are getting more hectic and such - so I apologize for not posting for quite awhile. CONGRATS on everyone's motivation, it's so inspiring!!! I have been doing little workouts here and there at the house, but haven't actually hit the gym in several weeks booo for me. Hubby comes home next week THANK GOODNESS!!! Keep up the good work and I will try harder to post more often.
missyb4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #152  
SO Determined!

Height: 5'8"

I DID IT!!!!! I hit 189 this morning!!!!! It took a little longer than I anticipated, but I was also slacking off. SO! Now that I've hit it, I'm determined more than ever to KEEP it, especially now that I only have 14 lbs to go to reach my goal. I am PUMPED - just wanted to share. Hope everyone is staying warm and having a wonderful weekend
missyb4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #153  

A big for leaving the 190s behind!! Hopefully I am not far behind you. The past two days I have had some really good workouts and I hope that everyone else has been doing well, too!
My biggest issue is FOOD! I have a hard time coming up with healthy meals that I like that my son will eat, too. Any suggestions??? :?
Apolline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:21 AM   #154  

Hey y'all!! How has everyone been doin' these days?? I know the holidays are hard but the big ones are almost over....
HANG IN THERE!!!!

Apolline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:39 PM   #155  

Height: 5'3

Hi ladies. I never saw this thread before for some reason on here. Hope ya'll don't mind my joining. My name is Stacey. My hubby is AD AF and we are stationed overseas in Germany. At the moment I am trying to lose weight to join the military myself when we PCS back to the States in the summer.
gremlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:58 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 275/246/180

Height: 5'4"

Hey Ladies wow its been a long time since I have been on here. Some stuff has happened and I felt like a big slacker I guess thats why I haven't posted. I hurt my back and couldn't exercise for a week blah. But I haven't completely gone off track I am down 5 lbs since I last changed my ticker so that makes me feel good. Hope everyone else is doing good. Daniel is coming home on leave in Jan I think he will be real surprised to see me LOL. He has only seen pics from the neck up where ya can notice a big change lol but wait till he sees the rest of me haha.
married2asoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:06 AM   #157  
nine pounds before march!

S/C/G: 217/176/145

Height: 5'4

hey guys I am new and my husband will be home in march. I am in a race to see if I can loose another twenty pounds before then! I am so nervous!
christy7981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:50 AM   #158  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Hey everybody!

I'm still kickin around here but I'm just yo yo-ing on my same few pounds for some reason. Truth be known I'm not working "hard" I'm just "working". You know what I mean? Sticking to my plan but not working out as much as I could, etc. So.. not seeming to be losing much at all.

Congrats on those of you I see are doing well, awesome job!

Christmas won't likely be too hard to get through. I don't have kids and family with a bunch of treats around me so it's prob less temptation than some have. I'm glad about that.

Hope you're all doing well and I see we have a new person up a few posts! Welcome! and yes, anyone feel free to post of course, no official invites needed here.

~ Angie
Abbeycat36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 08:16 AM   #159  
nine pounds before march!

S/C/G: 217/176/145

Height: 5'4

Oh my goodness! I had a goal of losing eight pounds by new years and I hit it today! I cant believe it I am two pounds away from my halfway mark and my husband comes home in nine weeks! My next goal is to loose another sixteen pounds before he comes in, being able to tell him look babe I have lost fifty pounds since september will be worth its weight in gold to me!!! I am so happy right now I want to cry!
christy7981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #160  
searching 4 the real me

Good Morning Everyone and Happy New Years!!!
ssgtswife33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #161  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

I haven't posted in here for ages. Hope everyone had a good christmas and new year.

I haven't been well and am on prednisone and painkillers for a bulging cervical disc. So have not been able to exercise either. I have managed to lose weight because the pills made me feel so awful and I have not been eating so much as I normally would. Things are getting better now.

Gremlina where are you in Germany?

Christy congrats on your weight loss. I'm sure you will be successful getting the other 16 off.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:23 PM   #162  

Height: 5'3

Clydegirl-We are in Western Germany near the Lux. border. But our time here is winding down..we've been here 2.5 years.. I am anxious to PCS back to the States. It really has been hard for me to lose weight here in Germany.. I actually gained 35 lbs. over here..I am now back to the weight I was when I first came to Germany...But I wanna lose more and have been around the same weight for a few months now..

Hope everyone is having a great New Year. :-)
gremlina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:26 PM   #163  

Hi, can I join?

DH is in Iraq at the moment. No idea when he will be home, thinking Sept. 1 they leave country. He's asking for leave in March, we'll see. I'm trying really hard to get all this extra weight off before he comes home. What a great surprise for my hero!
sooooperbizee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:43 PM   #164  
searching 4 the real me

sooooperbizee!! There is always room here The more, the merrier. That would be so good if he does get a chance to take some R & R in March. Will he be able to come home during that time?

Everyone keep up the good work!!
ssgtswife33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #165  

Thanks for the welcome! My baby just got a promotion this week! Yipee!!!

Yes, he will come home if possible.

Spent the day with no electricity (ice storm), makes me miss him all the more!
sooooperbizee is offline   Reply With Quote