Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 10:04 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Good morning all.

Well to start I did finish the grass, TG because it has rained since Saturday and I would have had to borrow my neighbor's pet goat by now if I didn't.
Also I wish Cheryl that I had 1 million much less 30. I need to start re-reading my posts before I leave site. Glad you are back though, I was getting a little worried about you. Hope you had a fun filled time.

Lynneye, sorry that those crabs didn't make it to your picnic, but it's the company that makes any party, so glad you all had a great time.

Linda I wish I had friends that liked to dance or that you were in MIchigan, I love to dance, but then again maybe not. I am a little old to be out at night, LOL.

Shelley- I hope you and your love ones are safe. How are you feeling, no more flare ups? Can you even move after that walk. I walk 3 miles a day and I am trying to increase it, so far no luck.

Gayle- Thanks again for keeping the group going. Those cinnamon rolls sound yummy but I would want them all. I have no will power when it comes to baked goods.

Janice - Hope all goes well tomorrow. Are those shots something like gold shots? I remember a neighbor had to have gold shots in her knees all the time to kill the pain. Good luck at the WW meeting.

Laura - Nice weekend full of food. I have to watch weekends with WW on Monday mornings. Glad you got right back on track.

Nothing new with me, I spent the day yesterday trying to get my oldest daughters car back to a safe condition. She is a single mom, works as a waitress and has a daughter in college and a son 16. Car repairs are down on her list so I had new brakes, 2 new tires and an oil change done for her before I drove her car back to her house. She had my SUV to take her daughter back to school. She was so suprised ! ! ! She works so hard just to stay ahead. It felt good to do this for her.

Have a good day all .....1 pound at a time.

Monica
Old 08-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #47  

My wonderful friends, thanks for the support.

Dez is stable as far as I know. She never shares how she really feels on the inside until it is to much for her. She is a happy bubbly energetic girl, nobody would know her as any different.

Larry is still working but has spent a few days last week out of the office traveling by car to a few job sites. This week he has a few customer in and they have been wineing and dining them and of course he wil be golfing with them this afternoon. It has helped to keep his stress at a safe level but it is border line. I am not sure what next week will bring. I can tell he is having a hard time coping because he doesn't remember much like when to take out the garbage and that the Princess likes her feet ruubbed etc, etc etc......lol No pun aside he is just barely coping at home.

On sunday we went to Delerium. It is a performance of Cirque Du Soleil. It was really great. We have seen five different shows they put on. Each one is very different. This was was probably my least favorite but I still liked it. I had bought the tickets for Larry's birthday.

Saturday was also a busy day. My walking friends that are now working friends had a birthday brunch. We had a great time because we so seldon get together with their busy work schedules.

We also started to paint our Garden Room. We are painting a white linin undercoat and them a alfelfa green glaze brushed across in both directions. It is a Ralph Lauren faux technique. It will take a four days to paint it. I guess we will finish it up on the weekend. Our small round eatting table will be painted egg plant purple with tarnished gold brushed across. Our furniture is stone for the sofa and two expresso leather chairs. So everything is pretty nuetral but the table. I wanted a punch in the room so that it is.

I will try to post to you all tonight but right now my tummy is grumbling waiting for my steamy hot bowl of oatbran.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:34 AM   #48  

Please STOP!!

A new thread has been started!
Closed Thread