Old 08-27-2006, 02:45 PM   #226  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2girl View Post
Okay, Mia, give these a try.

That first one is a little too risky for my blood. Personally, I would try the 20% off code. BB is notorious for messing up with credit cards. Hmmmm. Anyways, another option is to join my fitness forum. It's an awesome place for fitness enthusiasts. We ask all kinds of fitness questions and I have been introduced to a variety of workouts through this forum. We all buy, sell and trade workouts at prices that no one can touch! I don't have over 300 workouts because I am rich. They just started this new thing where you have to become a member to visit the swap, but it is only like $7 for 6 months and with the wealth of information that you receive, it is sooooo worth it. Let me know if you are interested and I will send ya the link. I got my TJ from the swap section. Let me know. Anyone that interested, just let me know and I will send you the link.

Ciao!

Elycia
hi Elycia thanks for the info i am very interested in joining your fitness forum i am really trying hard to try tj out

how is everyone well yesterday was a freebie for me i didnt want to count points and i treated myslef a little but i still didnt binge or anything i think my body is getting use to my eating habits during the week
today im making a freebie as well because i went to church and its 3pm and still no breakfast but im so tired and have a headache that i dont feel like working out so with that said i wish everyone the best day and ill check back later
miafluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #227  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

Default Use new post now

Hello ladies:

I see that everyone is enjoying the heck out of this thread, but for now, I think it really is best that we start a new one weekly. It is hard to navigate when we don't and as noted can be intimidating to newcomers.

Please post on the new thread. Here is the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...25#post1385925 It is called The Winning Losers - Wk of 8/27. Hope to see ya there!

Mia, I will PM you.

Elycia
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote