Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 10:55 PM   #61  
Losing it!

Janice, I hope you find relief soon. How sad about the baby bird. I love watching nature too, but reality of the cycle of life bothers me too. In hopes of cheering you up. the 10 pounds is probably fluid.
Old 08-23-2006, 11:33 PM   #62  
Losing it!

Where Is Our Little Cheryl?
Old 08-24-2006, 05:33 AM   #63  

Gayle, Cheryl went out of town. Do you want to start the new thread? You always took over when Sherry was gone.

Janice-You will lose the extra weight. Sorry about the little bird. We have tons of hawks where I live. They are usually carrying a snake or something like that. One of my birds is called a Hawkhead parrot. He acts nothing like a hawk though. He's pretty skittish.

Monica-Good luck again. It sounds like the people really want your house. I am willing to bet they will come back very near your asking price.

Becky called yesterday and is doing fine. She hadn't completely unloaded the car because it was so far away from the dorm. Tons of parents are there right now and she was going to wait until they left to move the car closer. Her friend went to Target and waited an hour because of so many parents there. She mentioned maybe going to Walmart at 1AM in order to not have to worry about crowds. It's strange here. Even though she was never home, she always came here. Now she says she won't be here until Oct. I am having a major UC flareup. I know it's just stress and that I am unable to run it off.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:08 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

I am back from Atlantic City. Had a terrific time, went to Cape May, which is beautiful. We toured the Victorian homes there, so pretty. Walked the Boardwalk in Atlantic City and basically relaxed. Also ate way to much! Tonight is weigh in, so will see how that goes.....

I'll catch up with everyone later, I am still unpacking and have mountains of laundry to do. Of course, the bathroom redo is still a mess, no shower right now! Hopefully will have a shower tonight!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:50 AM   #65  
Losing it!

STOP!
STOP!
STOP!
A new thread has been started! Join us on #87!!!!!
Closed Thread