Old 09-01-2006, 10:48 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I was back exercising today I got my whole routine done just with less reps and didn't run as fast today. I am still a little weak from not eating much for a couple days.Man I don't know how I did this as a teenagaer!
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Exclamation New Game!!!!

Hi everyone! Been real busy getting ready for school!!!

Game 8 starts on Monday September 4th(labour Day) so I hope you are all ready!!

I'll make up the new threads on Sunday evening so make sure to look for them!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:10 PM   #183  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Holy crap Wendy! That font's HUGE!!!

Well, today I'm doing ok. Nothing spectacular, but not horrible either. I had a wonderful day yesterday. Good things just kept falling into place.

I've been saving my pennies for well over a year to purchase a nice digital camera. Well, I have all the money and I've done my research so I almost went and bought it last week, but I just ran out of time. Well, the day before yesterday my FIL asked if I would be interested in a used camera that is 2 steps up from the one I could afford for less than I was going to spend. PLUS, I get to test it out all weekend before I decide!!!! I picked it up last night, and LOVE it. I'm so thrilled how this worked out.

THEN, we've been trying to get a group together from MI to go and help with the Kansas City 3 day breast cancer walk as they are very short on crew this year. WELL, our flights there have been DONATED so I'm definetly going to go!!! I had so much fun at the Michigan event this year I am exstatic that I get to participate in another walk this year.

THEN, today I had a massage to try to get feeling back into my big toes (they've both been numb for about 3 weeks now) and the lady who gave me the massage is going to take piano lessons from me. I love teaching adults and currently don't have any adult students so this'll be great. The only bad thing is-MY TOES ARE STILL NUMB!!!

La3y-You and me girl-we can do it!! Good luck staying good this weekend. I know I wont be perfect, but I'm hoping I can keep things within reason.

Canadian-I'm so impressed with your unselfishness in what you're going to do. I just am in awe. I hope you have a wonderful time. I hope your energy returns quickly and the flu stays away.

Have a great weekend everyone!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:11 PM   #184  

Have you ever had one of those weeks that you wish you could have slept throught? Well this week is it for me. First kids get sick then Government informs me hubby's taxes never made it to them(we now have no child benefits) then washer breaks, then I get sick now my perod has started EARLY. Sorry had to vent.Will be glad when this week us over.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:42 AM   #185  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

http://3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92904
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:33 AM   #186  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Lydia you look AMAZING!!!!! I'm so glad you found that old picture. Its so rewarding to see the progress! Congrats on all your hard work.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:43 PM   #187  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Thanks so much, Brandy! Wow, I'm blushing

It definitely is rewarding to see it so clearly. I just can't believe that I never truly saw myself as being THAT big.

A question for everyone:
How long have you all been on your plans and how many pounds and inches have you lost in that time? What have you been doing to lose that weight? I have been trying to get some friends and family motivated to do what's right, but I know there are more feasible options out there than my own calorie counting and walking.

I've been at this since November 1st of last year, though I didn't kick it into high gear until January 22nd or something like that (whenever I joined this site ). In that time, I've lost 38 pounds and a whopping 31 inches. I've gone from a size 14 pant (I never wore that size, I always was very very uncomfortable in my blood-constricting 12s ) to an 8/10, depending on cut. From a size 12 shirt to a 6/8. I recently had to get rid of an entire garbage bag full of clothes that no longer fit me. Shame, some of that stuff was really nice!

I look forward to hearing your stories
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:45 PM   #188  

Let me go see if I have a picture or 2 to show you......I'll be back!
Old 09-02-2006, 01:57 PM   #189  

wow you look great!
Old 09-02-2006, 05:52 PM   #190  

Lydia~ You do look fantastic!!!
I'm looking for some opics so I can show all of you here on Beat the Bulge the before and during!!
I have a before but no during yet...
Ihope you all have a great Day!
Old 09-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #191  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi all! new game, new game! YAY! Lydia, *low whistle*
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote