Old 08-22-2006, 09:51 PM   #151  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi all! WI today was at 244 which is good considering how messed up my eating was during TOM.

Wendy ~ the lake again? I wanna go!

Ro ~ Is your sister in college? Maybe I should get in on a bet for extra motivation. But I really don't have anyone to bet with....

Lydia ~ Sorry about the boobies but congrats on the inches! I really should start tracking my inches. My boobs aren't much to shout about anyway, I'm considering getting a lift and possible reduct after I lose the weight.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 07:27 AM   #152  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning ladies-It seemed like I was really busy yesterday, but didn't accomplish anything noticeable. Dont you hate days like that.

Rosario-C'mon girl, you don't wanna lose the $50! Go Go Go!!!!

Lydia-I lost my boobs too. It was a sad departure. I've actually had my sister look at me and say "Where are your boobs?!" You gotta love the honesty of a sister. Congrats on the inches lost.

I've gotta pack today. We're camping and going to a Renaissance festival Thursday-Saturday. It'll be the ONLY camping trip I'm going to get this year so I plan on having a great time. I do want to try and do some trail running with my hubby if its not to hilly. My 5K on labor day is another cross country course, and I usually run in town on the road so any running I can do off road should be helpful.

I did pretty good eating yesterday, but gave in to a beer last night. I'm hopeful I'll be good again today. Yesterday was easy because I just wasn't really hungry. Unfortunately, that is usually followed by a day of feeling like I'm starving no matter what I eat. Wish me luck.

I ran/walked this morning and feel pretty good. My big toe is still numb. I'm going to the dr. next month and will address the problem then to seek a solution. Its not getting worse so I'm not going in for a special appt.

Have a fun, active day everyone.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 01:39 PM   #153  
Fat-be-gone

hi everybody!!

lydia---that sucks about the boobies. but come on, would you rather be overweight with big ones or healthy with small ones. I'll take being healthy over huge jugs anyday!!

shari-my sis is a freshamn in high school. yea you would think a bet would motivate me, but it really didn't have that much effect on me. what got me going is seeing a pic of her and seeing that she is the one losing weight.

Brandy---camping sounds fun. my mom, her bf, my bro his wife and my nephew all went camping this week. I sooo wanted to go but since I am all the way over here, you know how it goes. Good luck on eating today.

Well, i am doing good so far. I did go a little crazy on 2 packages of mini bites but if i stick with it for the rest of the day, I won't be too bad on cals. I went for a walk and did some weights already. I feel good to finally have gotten a workout in. And the weather looks so nice. SO I know i will be getting my tennis game in.

I'm having such a great day. I hope you all are enjoying yours!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:13 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well I changed my ticker back to 150 I hope I didn't curse myself.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 09:20 PM   #155  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

HI all! This is probably a repeated ?, however I was wondering how long our challenge is for? Can anyone tell me!? Please; it's probably posted somewhere.

Canadian Mom~Where are you from?
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:38 PM   #156  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Ro, god I know EXACTLY how you feel! My sister is beautiful, popular, and has a nice body. COMPLETE opposite of me!
Old 08-24-2006, 07:48 AM   #157  

I am from Fredericton New Brunswick. I lived in Edmonton for a couple years but we moved back here bout 2 years ago.

Last edited by canadian mom; 08-24-2006 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:50 AM   #158  
Fat-be-gone

Jenny Dee-this challenge is for 4 weeks, so 1 more week after this week is over!!! But this game never ends!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 11:33 AM   #159  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals,

I'm off to camping and a renaissance fair. I'll be back on Sunday. Be good and stay strong!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:54 PM   #160  
Fat-be-gone

Have lots and lots of fun Brandy!!! You be good too!!!
Old 08-24-2006, 09:34 PM   #161  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hi everyone! Guess what I did today? YOGA! OMG I thought I was going to DIE! I kept busting a cramp every five seconds. But you know what? I'm going back next week. The instructor was very nice and the environment was very calming and I swore to myself that I was going to try new things this year. Next activity on my list is water aerobics. Hope everyone has a great evening!

P.S. I'm definitely getting that breast lift and redux. All through yoga, when I had to bend down and such, my boobs kept smacking me in the face! And when I went to Walmart to see if I could find a sports bra, none fit! I know it's because of my weight and the size of my boobs. Dammit. I don't have the money to a sports bra from the specialty stores. Grrr!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:14 AM   #162  

lol that would of been a site JasonsLea. Well this morning I down another pound this morning I am gonna wait until official weigh in though to change my weight. I have a question Iwent up a pound for a couple weeks should I count it as a pound lost or not. I had an ego boost this week my Dad and his girlfriend(of 20 years) were in town from Newfoundland, they haven't seen me in 2 years since I had my last daughter, and she was extactic over my weight loss. They kept saying how good I was loking. That was a push in the right direction I was starting to get annoyed cause I was losing anymore but it reminded me how far I have come and since I have onlr really been trying to loose since the beginning of this year I haven't done too bad.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:26 PM   #163  
Fat-be-gone

Shari---that's a good idea trying new things. personally, i don't like yoga because i feel it doesn't really do much for me. sorry about the sports bra. I actually want to wear mine everyday because it is more comfortable than my regular bra!

canadianmom-i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you so that 1 pound stays off!!

I have been doing really good these past couple of days with food and working out. Today I decided to take a rest day, because a) I have a cut on my toe that is killing me and b) i am kind of sore so I want my body to recuperate. Tonight me and the bf are going over to his mom's for dinner. He has some extended family coming over from Colombia. They are bringing him these awesome little cakes called Poncake de novia. So yummy!!! It's kind of like a rum cake. Anyways, he asked for 15 cakes!!! That's goiing to be kind of hard to have them in the house. Good thing for me is that he said I can only have 1 (he loves them so much that he says I can't eat them all). I guess that is better for me.

But workouts will resume this weekend. I am determined to be lower than 235 on mOnday ( this morning I was 236.2...yikes!!!) I don't have anything planned for this weekend so I should be really good with food and excercise. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what Monday brings.

Have a great weekend everybody. Be good!!!!
Old 08-26-2006, 10:44 PM   #164  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

I need help...my sanity back....Darn pms...I keep posting about it everywhere because its peeing me off! Yup it is...vent vent vent..here I go again.! I'm gaining this week for sure...I feel fat & bloated & crabby!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:09 AM   #165  

Well I am not going to be doing well today .I am sick, I feel like I am going throw up so today my diet will consit of toast and toast and more toast. My stomac can't handle exercise today. But on the bright side I was down 2 pounds and 2.5 inches.