Old 07-31-2007, 12:16 AM   #316  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

I'm not having a good eating day today. It started off okay, then I had to deal with the plumber, the electrician and a bunch of real estate people who send people to houses to fix or install and have no idea of the basics - such as where do I turn the water off. The plumber and I did a dodgy deal and finally got it turned off and the dishwasher is installed and the water is back. I'm still waiting for the real estate people to tell me where to turn the water off.

Perth has a population around 1,433,200. It is ever expanding with the mining boom.
I spent last night working on the dvd problem. Fixed it in 2 minutes this morning. Apparently it needed some cables which were lying in the back cupboard attached and it needed tuning to something called HDM11 rather than the DVD button. Who'd have thought of it. Anyway after 2 days of snow and buzzing, I now have a picture. I'll work on it again tonight to ensure I have it right.

I went for a run this morning. Last night I did so yoga/pilates to make up for the lack of dvd and exercise during the day. I had to work off the routines that were in my head, but at least it got done. This morning I went for a very slow run around a big block. But at least the exercise is started. I was good with food yesterday. I knew that today would not be good as I am going for drinks and nibbles with the recruiting agent tonight. I'd better watch myself not to undo yesterday's loss.

Nita - I'm glad you are joining us. It'll be good for the 3 of us, I'm sure.

Gotta go do some work today.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #317  

After the bad eating day, the weight went up, but I'm now exercising again and eating well so hopefully it will disappear again soon.

The exercise dvd I bought was not particularly successful last night. It seems that one needs a lot more space and a lot more careful observation to be able to do it to the end. I'll bring back some more from home this weekend. Went for a run this morning. It was really cold out and the steam was rising off me when I got back to the apartment. But it has turned into a really beautiful day, no clouds and no wind. Cool but perfect. I can live with this. Constant rain drives me crazy.

1day - hows your challenge going?

Nita - what are you up to??
Old 08-01-2007, 09:31 PM   #318  

Good Evening Ladies,

Shad - Wow that is a bigger town than I expected. I thought it was going to be like the small one you had worked at before. I keep forgetting it's winter there. We had a high of 95 today. Surprisling we have not had any 100 degree temps this summer. I think with all the rain, it's kept it down. Can you go to a library and see if they have exercise DVD for use? I know my library here has some ?

I'm doing good on the exercise. 3 days now. Yesterday we did steps and boy that was a struggle. We've decided we needed to get that in at least 1 day a week. NOw my food is another story. Monday was great, tuesday was good and today we'll... I started off great, then midafternoon, I got tired and instead of drinking water or getting up... I ate a candybar. A big one. I have got to stop doing that. NOt working out tomorrow, but going to on friday and then saturday. My goal is to work out 5 days and 2 off...I am going to see a loss this month...

Oh, and when I measured on monday night. I had only gained 1 lb. that was really good considering I just came off a 12 day vacation period.. w/no exercise for 10 days..

Nita - how are you doing?
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 11:01 PM   #319  

I think we might need a new thread. I'll set one up for the challenge.