Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 12:50 AM   #16  
Losing it!

The hope is that the doctor can encourage her bottom jaw to grow. As she deveopes and if she continues to have the same problem, they will want to go in and do surgery, breaking her jaw and readjusting it. I'm really praying everything straightens it's self out. Our insurance for this type of problem maxs out at 2000.00, so anything from that point on will be our responcibility.

Cheryl, CONGRATS!! I knew you were an awesome student! Stew must be so proud of you!!

Suzy, did you get a workout mowing today? It was hot & humid here. Hopefully you had a decent day to get it done in.

Debi, glad all was well through the storm. Seems like storms are getting more dangerous over the years. I am scared silly of lightening since Steve was almost hit.

Shelley, I giggled tonight and thought of you! Have you seen the commercial with the car and there is cluster of oil cans "walking' toward the car in the image of an "ugly" The car runs over it and flattens it. From now on when I see that commercial, I will think of our dear little Shelley and her new house guest! LOL!
Old 08-05-2006, 12:51 AM   #17  
Losing it!

My goodness, I can't even write or spell anymore by the above posting! Time for bed!
Old 08-05-2006, 06:51 AM   #18  

CONGRATULATIONS, CHERYL!! YOU ROCK!!

Gayle-I've never seen that commercial. I'll have to try and notice it. Wow, dentists are so expensive. I hope Alison won't need braces after this.

Off to work! I have to open the school this AM at 8:00. Not sure how late we'll be there, but it's open 'til 6. I'm NOT staying that late!!
Old 08-06-2006, 09:51 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Good Morning All,

Just a short note today asking for all your prayers for my nephew and his new family. His wife delivered their first baby yesterday afternoon, a boy, he weighted in at ,,,,9 lbs 15 oz. However, he was born with his bladder outside his body and his penis is not closed. They did not see this on the ultra sounds so as you can guess it was a big shock to all. He will be having surgery on Wed that they say will take at least 6 hrs. Please pray little Wyatt has a complete and save surgery. Thanks all. Monica
Old 08-06-2006, 12:23 PM   #20  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1oldbutterball
Good Morning All,

Just a short note today asking for all your prayers for my nephew and his new family. His wife delivered their first baby yesterday afternoon, a boy, he weighted in at ,,,,9 lbs 15 oz. However, he was born with his bladder outside his body and his penis is not closed. They did not see this on the ultra sounds so as you can guess it was a big shock to all. He will be having surgery on Wed that they say will take at least 6 hrs. Please pray little Wyatt has a complete and save surgery. Thanks all. Monica

Monica,

Sorry to hear about the complications with little Wyatt! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:27 PM   #21  
Losing it!

Monica, prayers sent to sweet little Wyatt. Sounds like he has strength & size on his side. I will be saying extra prayers on Wednesday that he makes it through the surgery without any complications.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:44 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Adding little Wyatt and his family to my prayers!
Old 08-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #23  

Monica-Wyatt and your family are in my prayers.
Old 08-07-2006, 08:43 AM   #24  
Losing it!

SENDING HAPPY MONDAY WISHES OUT TO MY FAVORITE FLOOZIES!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:44 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 255.5/235.5/160

Height: 5"8"

Good Morning All.

Thank you all for your support and prayers !!! Wyatt and his parents have left Austin, Texas and are now in the State of Washington. The country's best surgon is located there and he will do the operation this week, and remain his doctor for the next 4 weeks. His mom and dad are doing well and thank you too for your prayers.

On a happy note ....I weighted in this morning and have lost another 2 lbs making it my first 10 lbs. YEA !!!! Working on the next 10 now.

Have a great day all.

Monica
Old 08-07-2006, 08:52 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Great news on both fronts, Monica!! Congrats on the weight loss but espically great news about the family being in Washington where the best dr is.

We had a very busy weekend here. We started destruction on the master bathroom. We have a half bath also, but the master is the only shower/tub! So we have plastic up around the tub so we can still shower while we do some other work in there. Eventually, we will have a jacuzzi tub, new toilet, sink and vanity, new shower head and faucets, everything new. Even new flooring and tile. But will be slow going, so for a few weeks, things are crazy here as usual.
Rob and I were joking, when everything is done, we will be so bored, nothing to do! We will miss Home Depot and Lowe's! They might go out of business with out us there two times a day!

I have to get to work, so hello to everyone else! Have a terrrific week!!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:44 AM   #27  
Janice

My prayers are added to everyone else's for dear little Wyatt.
One of the girls that I work with had her baby on August 3rd. She had stopped smoking and did everything right. None of the ultrasounds showed anything wrong. She was right on her due date.
Her little girl only lived two minutes after she was born. I wish there was something I could do for Chyvonne and her family but what could possibly help?
So very sad.
CHERYL - Congratulations!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #28  
Losing it!

Janice, how very sad. Have you ever heard of a group that makes memory boxes for the parents of baby's either stillborn or pass soon after? You could get a paper mache box, paint the interior then either paint or decoupage the exterior.

Debi, your house sounds like it is going to be gorgeous!

Monica, 10 pounds! AWESOME!!!!!! Round of applause!
Old 08-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #29  
Losing it!

I am going back to counting calories. I like the core plan, but I miss some of the stuff I could have, but need to know how to count points for. I think I will count calories on everything except fruits and veggies. So if I have a nice meal, I will measure out and count calories for the meat, pasta/rice/salad dressings but not count the calories or measure my veggies. Make sense? This way I will be aware of the calories that count but yet not be measuring every little thing.
Old 08-07-2006, 06:00 PM   #30  

Janice-How horrible for your co worker. I am sending prayers her way.

Monica-Yay! The first 10 lbs is the hardest (so is the last!!)

Gayle-Whatever works for you is best for you. Good luck.

Short post-gotta get off and let Patty use the computer.
Closed Thread