Old 08-01-2006, 03:39 PM   #76  

Hi!

Ugh Dentist this morning and my mouth is al sore...two more appointments next week too :'(

No running to day but a good hour of yard work...racking and loading wheelburrows

Bep - Congrats on the two pounds!!!

Check in later
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #77  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay...ran out of time again, darn it. I will be back later to write more, sorry.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

BBL
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:15 PM   #78  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Well, after I typed the hints to Suzy Q I decided to take my own advise. I got in 20 minutes of the walking exercise and 10 minutes of my arm exercises. Must admit it makes me feel so good. I don't know why I can't keep it up!
Susan- ugh! I do not like the dentist at all. Hope your mouth doesn't stay sore for long.
Cristina- Hi..you sound like me always on the run.

Hope to check back in tomorrow. Hi all!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:40 PM   #79  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

I did great today! 1,270 cals with some exercise tonight out working in my gardens. I was eating cucumbers and cherry tomatoes out of my garden today! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....can't get much better than that!
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:57 PM   #80  
I can dream, can't I?

Finally got some photos of the new construction to post.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/suetal...alks/my_photos
Old 08-01-2006, 10:58 PM   #81  
I can dream, can't I?

Way to go Bep. Fresh out of the garden are the best!
Old 08-01-2006, 10:59 PM   #82  
bep

I LOVE that corner! I have seen that done before and it is adorable! The whole place is adorable!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:16 PM   #83  
kitty Momo

You have seen what before Bep?? What corner?......*mumbles under breath* I love the house and the lawnmowers home Sue, very nice!!!
Congrats on the healthy eating Bep!!!
Sorry about the sore mouth Susan/NYC!! How many more days til NYC?
You promised to come back Cristi and you never did!!!

btw- Jules - you are very pretty!!

I wrote down what u wrote Sue -I will try it tonight. I need to get Gaby to bed.

chat tomorrow.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #84  
bep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Gaby
You have seen what before Bep?? What corner
LOL...the corner of the house...on a different house, you goof!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:52 AM   #85  
I can dream, can't I?

Still chuckling here...Bep and Suz..you two are a good combo.

Thanks for liking my house...it is going to be so much fun. DH worked hard and is proud of his "shed."

I am proud of myself as I sit here getting my shoes on for another walking exercise...AND I only had banana and cereal for breakfast. Let's see how this day goes. I am home alone for the day and that is a dangerous eating time for me.
Not much to do as I finished washing and ironing yesterday. The house is clean since we just showed it. Hmmm, maybe I can read or sew...yay!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:58 AM   #86  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!! I am back!

Bep - whatever.....you have to be more clear in your writing!! I don't understand a word you write!! lol........I thought you were Sue's daughter and had seen the corner before or maybe you lived in the neighborhood and had driven by the house. I dunno.....I never saw the corner before.....

ugh - I am sooooooooooooo thirsty!! I had one of those McMuffin sandwishes from McD - the ones that are like 500 zillion calories. I will be drinking water all day now.

You are such an inspiration Sue!! I did your exercise thing for 5 minutes - I felt stupid walking in place. ....so I went to bed...lol

oh- I need water.....

chat in a bit.....
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:09 PM   #87  

Morning

*yawn* I just don't seem to have energy this morning! I'm just wiped. Anyway, my big adventure starts 2 weeks from today. I fly out to D.C. and take a bus to my orientation in a small town in PA for a few days. Then its off to NYC for local orientation and starting my job at the school. I'm really not sure wht to expect, but I think it will be a very good year.

Bep - great job with eating healthy! That is my biggest problem always

Sue - nice house, I really love the lawn mower house, very cute

Hi SuzyQ and everyone
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 01:39 PM   #88  
I can dream, can't I?

Lawnmower house sounded so much better than SHED..and DH has worked so hard on it. It needed a nicer name. Thanks all!
Old 08-02-2006, 02:54 PM   #89  
bep

Oh boy...TOM hit me smack between the eyes this morning. I have had some junk this afternoon....about 15 M&M's, some baked Doritos (at least they were the baked kind), and some oatmeal raisin cookies (hey now....at least they are a little healthy). The first couple days of AF are the worst for me. After that, I feel more like normal.

Last edited by bep; 08-02-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #90  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Smile

Hello Ladies...

I know, I know...I said I would be back last night to post more but I got this horrible headache. Thought it was going to be a migraine because they usually start out behind my eyes...maybe just a mild migraine, but worse than a regular headache. Anyway, it was bad enough that I had to go lay down with a cold, wet cloth on my eyes and forehead and sleep it off. Still lingering somewhat today but lots better.

SUZYQ...I love the new avatar! I hope you keep this one up for a while...Gaby is the cutest! And it is a good one of you also. But I liked the one of you in the pink sweater also...that was a good one.

SUE...you have a purdy house! I love the bayed windows, and the lawnmower house (does sound better than shed, lol) is cute! Was just telling DH a couple of days ago we need a lawnmower house to get a lot of stuff out of the garage. Have you decided on blinds/drapes etc. yet? Hope you get an offer on your house soon.

JULES...I like this picture better, and yes, I do think DD looks like you. So now you will have to show me a picture of DS. None of my kids look like me. Actually, Josh does a little in the face...if you can get passed the black hair. He has black hair (people always ask if he dyes it, lol) but blue eyes and white skin like me and he's built like me...high hips and all except that he is taller. The kids are lucky they don't look lik me though. I love that the boys have black hair and DD has dark brown. She is always saying "I should have had black hair." lol I'll have to find a pic of them. Anyway, that is a good picture of you and I like your hair.

KATY...I like the shawl! I also like the ones above it, especially the leaflace one. You are so crafty...I'm jealous.

SUSANNYC...are you getting excited about your trip? I'm glad you have family there. It would be a little scary for me to go to NY and not know anyone. Hope the visit to the dentist wasn't too bad.

BEP...WTG on the loss this week!

SHAWNA...glad you are back home.

Hi to everyone else

Sorry, I haven't been on much. Over the weekend V and I worked some more on the pergola...round 2. I had more to stain, ick. Think that is how I lost the pound...being out in the heat...sweating my butt off, if only it were that easy, lol. Rather than buy the lattice already made (falls apart to easy) he made his own out of thicker, better wood so it would last. We put the stuff you buy already made around the bottom of the deck and the wind has done a number on it, still looks okay (otherwise we would have taken it down) but it is falling apart slowly. He also ordered the pipe that will go above the lattice and then we will be done...no more staining, just have some touch up to do. I really do like it. Anyway, went and bought groceries this morning in V's junky truck. Jason and I have been using it because the city decided to work on the streets and they put this sand/oil mixture down yesterday and then came back and put more sand down and the streets are a mess! I don't want the stuff in the driveway or garage so we are using V's truck since he parks it on the street, lol. Other than that not much going on.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 08-02-2006 at 04:35 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote