Old 07-28-2006, 10:03 PM   #46  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi & welcome back!!! What kind of camp did you go to?
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

Thank you Bep!

I still haven't catched up. You might look up Camp Rosenbaum to see where I went . It is for low income children - it is staffed with military, police/firemen, & housing authorities. It is free for the children and they have a blast. They get clothes, Nike shoes, duffle bags - hair cuts- and I think they were even sent home with a disc of pictures from the week. The kids got to see their couselors in uniform today that was kind of neat.

I got a tan and I must have gained 10 pounds. I couldn't even zip my jeans Thursday - I lived in my shorts all week. Sitter gave Gaby a bop and she looks so cute.

Anyway, I am drinking water and eating apples and cantelope for the weekend. Try and clear out my system from gravy.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-28-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 08:01 AM   #48  
ugggg.....

Okay...now you will all see why I hate pictures of me, especially at 214 lbs. This is me, my DD -Teri, my neice -Trish(daughter of SIL), my SIL-Chris, my nephew Ben (who is a twin, on of step-SIL), my psycho MIL- Lee, the new wife Rita and Caleb the son of the Rita and the step-Dad Elvan)

http://www.sonlightdancergalleries.c...84384510-S.jpg
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 08:12 AM   #49  
ugggg.....

Suzy--Glad you are back..you are the glue that keeps us all stuck together!!

Nothing much going on today--still feeling blue, wish I could shake the feeling. DH & I might go on the motorcycle to some friends if it doesn't rain. Yesterday I got spark plugs & an air cleaner and helped DH change a something that was rubbing.....like I am suppossed to be able to tell you what it was... The car is running better the engine we put in had 80,000 miles on it when the car was rear ended so it should make it until my budgeted date of next summer until my loan is paid off and I can get a new car!!

Hope everyone has a good day and I may BBL!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:53 PM   #50  
kitty Momo

Hi Jules! You look fine. I hate pictures of myself too. I am not weighing for a week. Need to get some of this gravy weight off first. I also need to cut sme hair off - maybe that will be good for a couple pounds?? Way too long.....(it is all about me, huh?? -lol)

Anyway - Breakfast: 1/2 a chonga (sp) bagel, slice of cantelope and 1/2 a maple bar. lol - hey - no gravy at least!! woo hoo I can feel those pounds dripping off of me!

Ernie is who I would be from Sesame Street - so what does that mean??
I have laundry and cleaning to do. Catch up on sleep and get ready for Mondays work.

Garnishment is over!!!! $1038 paid over 2 months!! yay.....

chat in a bit! Hope you all have a super Saturday!
Old 07-29-2006, 03:57 PM   #51  
kitty Momo

Good Afternoon!!

Drinking some water, need to go to the store for dinner items and craving cantelope for some reason.

Girls were right we have fleas. Infested!!!! UGH. I sprayed last week and that seemed to help but when I came home last night after a week away - they were back. I gave the cat to my mother weeks ago and she doesn't have fleas so thinking they are coming in from the grounds?? Ick . Spoke with the manager today and they gave me 2 foggers to set off - which I did. Have to be out of the unit for 4 hours - and they promised I can have a exterminator come next week to treat some more. I can not live with fleas - freaks me out. They start from the back patio and half way in the living room - you can see em jumping in the carpet - ewwwww, ick and....ick,ick,ick. At least they aren't roaches!! ewww.

Lunch - albacore tuna with steamed veggies - drinking water - so far 16 oz..lol ......hey, I am working on it!!!

I am going to take my butt outside for a 3 mile walk, I am, I swear. Here I go.....chat later!!
Old 07-29-2006, 09:15 PM   #52  
kitty Momo

Good Evening!!

You all must have lives?? WhatEVER - I can chat with myself.

I put a new bag in my vaccum. I vaccumed real good and took the bag out to the garbage cans and cut the bag open to see dead fleas (wild & crazy chick!!) and what I saw was live ones still!!! Ick, ick, ick......I don't think that friggin fogger did a darn thing. I did get a lot of them though.

I walked 3.5 miles - took me an hour. I ate a salad for dinner and a slice of steak.

I think I did pretty good today - course the day isn't over - haha

How are you all?????? I guess I should go back and read

Chat later!!
Old 07-29-2006, 09:27 PM   #53  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default howdy

well im finally back home, getting some rest tomorrow before i go back to work monday for a crazy week, back to school sales starting and school begins aug 11th. chat soon
chickie
chickiemama67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #54  
bep

Oh wow...LOOOOOONG day of shopping. I started out this morning and got home sometime after 6pm. Only about 1/2 of it was fun...the rest was groceries. It takes a ton of work to push one of those packed full grocery carts all around. There were a few things that I just couldn't find and pushed that crazy thing all over trying to find them. Finally I gave up. *sigh* I swear that men design where things go in a grocery store. Rarely do I ever find things in areas they should be in.

Anyway...I ended up with 1,645 cals for the day which is more than I would normally eat, but I know I burned a lot today.
Old 07-30-2006, 06:15 AM   #55  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies.

Suzy Q. Buy a flea collar, cut it up, and put it in your vaccum bag. If you have animals, get them Frontline, you can get it off the net for a good price. My vet recommended Zodiac Spray when we had a bad case of fleas once.

I started out good today, but then I flubbed at din din. I was bad and went too long in between meals and so by dinner I was starved and my sugar crashed. Sooooooo I need to buy me some healthy snacks and then TAKE & KEEP them @ work.

Have a Good Day!

P.S. -- I forgot to tell you -- Remember that Stray Mama Cat we have that we didn't know if her babies survived or not? Well today leaving for work, we saw them! She has 4! They were in between the bushes right next too where we park our truck. Two are tiger, one is Tuxedo (like her) and one is all black I think. We asked around at work and we have one guy who said he would take the tiger babies once they are weened. I plan on asking another guy tonight who has a "Soft Spot" for animals. We are very worried that her babies will get ran over because they are moving now. But when we got home from work tonight, she must have had them hidden because we didnt' see them. So maybe she will keep them out of harms way........at least until they are older. Anyways Just thought I would let you all know. We have BABIES!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 07-30-2006 at 06:22 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:48 PM   #56  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

Shawna - I swear girl - you are always working!! Tell people to go bare foot.

Sassy - I bought the Zodiac spray - used the whole can. It seemed to help but obviously thet are back. We have little grass around the building and tons of cats - who are all itching. lol - I like the idea of the flea collar!! Cute about the mama cat.

Bep - I love shopping for food! haha. We have one store (Lambs - for Katy) that makes no sense in their lay out. I can never find anything in the logical place - frustrating and I never go there.

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, hash browns and 1/2 a bagel. After camp I am kind of into potatoes - might call myself the Potato Queen from now on - who knows.

I drank 30 oz's of water yesterday - piss poor attempt!!! Today I will do better. Cute how I drink a bottle and head out for a walk. Had to rush into a nursing home and use the loo.

Dog park and walk on are on the agenda- otherwise just taking it easy for back to work tomorrow. yay......
Old 07-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #57  
kitty Momo

MONDAY is weigh in day!!!!

Michelle - Kathy - Katy - Cristi - Susan NYC - Sue - Bep - Shawna - Sassy - Jules.

Who else?? I forget......lol -sorry......

anyway - put your hashbrowns down and jump on that scale - bond with it and make it your best friend. *snicker*......

chat later.....
Old 07-30-2006, 08:05 PM   #58  
kitty Momo

Good Evening!

I walked 3.5 miles today. I ate a blob of rice and a piece of steak. I am guessing my calories around 1300 for the day. I drank 40 oz' s of water. I think I did ok. Lets see if I can walk tomorrow after a day of work - that is going to be hard.

anyway - how are you all doing??
Old 07-31-2006, 01:06 AM   #59  
bep

SuzyQ...exactly just how much is a blob?? LOL!

Anyway...sorry I haven't been on much! By the way...confessional here...I ate McD's and a hand dipped ice cream waffle cone tonight. GRRR. Stupid me. Of course, I was with friends...that is my downfall area.

Chat more later...I am pooped.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:42 AM   #60  
kitty Momo

A blob?? A mound........lol probably 300/400 calories,,,,yum with soy sauce. I love rice.

Weigh in!! I weighed, I wasn't going too because I wasn't....lol but I did and wish I hadn't...but whatEVER damage is done and I certainly enjoyed every minute of the gravy trail....so I am UP (no surprise) to 178.4.......lol woohoo....you go gurl.....

Breakfast: a plain bagel and an apple.

I think I will take my tracker down - it is getting worn spots going up and down. hehe