Old 07-24-2006, 11:41 PM   #16  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cristina, thanks for all the suggestions and yes our work is getting very nit picky. Makes work so much more unfun. I know its work and all, BUT now its even more work to make sure you aren't doing anything wrong to get canned for.

I just read a book or a magazine now. Which "technically" we are only supposed to be reading technical manuals only, but I would be snoring loudly if I read those at 2 a.m. So I do read actual books and magazines that are not technical. What a risk taker, eh? lol.

Well we rearranged our bedroom. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, but hub never wanted too and I wasn't able to do it all by myself due to my back. So today he totally completely shocked me and said, "I wanna rearrange the bedroom" So we did.

Now I have to clean the bathroom............Yippee.........I don't mind it except for when I have to get on my knees to clean the tub and the bottom of the toilet and around. I want to buy one of those tub scrubby things but have not yet. Anybody here have one? If so which one and do you like it?

I did buy one of those scrubbing bubbles Automatic Shower cleaners, which helps in between cleanings. Even hub likes to push the button. lol.

Well off to clean, wish me luck! lol.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:10 AM   #17  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Bathroom is ALL clean! Well except for the floor. (I did do the floor beside and behind the toilet though).

I decided I wanted it done and OVER with! So its all done! YIIPPPEEEEEEE! Now I just have to clean myself and put laundry away! lol.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:22 AM   #18  
RosieKate

Hello again, chickies

Cristina - so it's hot there, too...glad you are managing to stay cool. Hope you and V can enjoy the new pergola soon. It's is supposed to be cooling off here..thank goodness. We have no AC, and most of the time don't need it. But those few days....ugh.

Scuzin- yay on the 1/2 lb. It's hard to lose when you can't exercise..so good job.

Sassy- your day was more productive than mine. I watered the garden really well,and hung a load of laundry. It felt like a great accomplishment, lol! I did dig up some potatoes out of the garden and snipped some fresh rosemary from our bush to go with dinner. I love to eat out of the garden. Can't believe your employer won't let you read ....that would drive me crazy. Glad you do it anyway.

Hi Bep, Shawna, Susan, Kathy and anyone else reading this
Old 07-25-2006, 09:47 AM   #19  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

OK....since we are in Kindergarten, we all love Sesame street, right?

Who's your Inner Sesame Street Character?

http://www.blogthings.com/thesesames...rsonalityquiz/

Answer honestly a few short questions and enter get the results in BBCode...

Post your answer here...
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:48 AM   #20  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"
bep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:10 AM   #21  
RosieKate

C is for cookie...that's good enough for me...
Oh...Cookie cookie cookie starts with C

Guess what? I'm a Cookie Monster, too!
Old 07-25-2006, 11:54 AM   #22  

Oscar the Grouch!

Grumpy and grouchy, you aren't just pessimistic. You revel in your pessimism.
You are usually feeling: Unhappy. Unless it's rainy outside, and even then you know the foul weather won't last.
You are famous for: Being mean yet loveable. And you hate the loveable part.
How you life your life: As a slob. But it's not repelling as many people as you'd like!

D'oh! I guess I could have seen that comming...but I swear I'm not a downer ALL the time!!! Anyway, just a quick check in and I'm of running for the 1st time in 5 days...eek!

And yay for the cookie monster...he's fun!
Scuzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:59 AM   #23  
ugggg.....

***You Are Bert***

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

Side Note:
From Grey's Anatomy I am a Christina and Desperate Housewives I am an Edie- Nicolette Sheridan's character
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:04 PM   #24  
ugggg.....

No scale at home so my weigh in for today is 211--down 3 of the 4 lb mystery gain from last week!!!

My car is up and running again--stayed home yesterday and we got it going--I mostly did bolts and screws, ran to for parts, got yelled at for blowing up the engine and handed the needed tool, but I still have grease under my nails. I am so thankful for having a handy hubby!!
Old 07-25-2006, 03:41 PM   #25  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Talking

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:54 PM   #26  
RosieKate

I have to get ....away...from...blogthings....aaaargh Bep - this is all YOUR fault!

You Are 24% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

How Evil Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/

BTW - my exotic dancer name is Stormy
( didn't think I needed forum code for THAT one, lol)
Old 07-25-2006, 04:00 PM   #27  
One day at a time

Good afternoon Ladies...

JULES...glad you got the car fixed and WTG on the loss this week! Woohoo

KATY...yes, it is still H-O-T!!! Ick! Supposed to be this way into next week. No air?! I would die I think. But then living in CA most of the time we didn't have air either, and you guys' weather is usually a lot cooler than it is here. I couldn't live here without it...the humidity would kill me.

SUSAN/NYC...WTG on getting your run in! Hey, I always liked Oscar the Grouch.

SHEL...I am just all over the place when it comes to the food...thinking that's my problem. I don't have one of those tub/mop cleaner thingy but I have been meaning to get one. Told DH that is exactly what I need to clean the baths. I have to get in the tubs of both bath's to clean them because of the glass doors on one and the other the tub is deep and wide...feel like I am going to fall in it! Let me know if you get one and if you like it. I'll do the same if I get one before you do.

BEP...thanks for that, too cute. Always liked Seasame Street and the kids loved it growing up.

MS SUZYQ...hope you are having a fun time at camp and it's not too hot.

Hey to everyone else

When I read Jules post I remembered that I forgot to WI this morning, ugh. Guess I'll just wait until next WI. Geez, I can't believe I forgot! *slaps forehead*

Even though it was a little warm this morning, I managed to get the front and back yard mowed. By the time I finished the back I swear I thought I was going to die! It didn't feel too bad when I started and I rested in between but boy did it get hot! Not going to do that again. Didn't go for a walk this morning so did that for my exercise-was a good work out for sure. Was happy to get back in the house and take a cold shower. Anyway, not much going on today...same old stuff, different day.

Take care ladies and I hope you all are having a nice Tuesday! Hopefully, staying cool!
Old 07-25-2006, 04:06 PM   #28  
One day at a time

You Are 34% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

I never thought of myself as evil, lol!

Going to have to go back and do some more of those...lol.

My theme song:

Your Theme Song is Beautiful Day by U2

"Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away"

You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments.
And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too.
Old 07-25-2006, 07:13 PM   #29  
ugggg.....

***You Are 62% Evil***

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.

Hubby yelling...have to go see what he wants.....
Old 07-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #30  
RosieKate

Oh ...this is too much fun...

I failed 8th grade Spanish ( got 50% correct)

I have an 84% chance of becoming a multimillionaire ( yippee)

I am 73% Gemini

and the year I belong in is 1977

Ok so I got a little bored today.......

Hope you are all having a good one