Old 07-28-2006, 03:17 PM   #91  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Just thought I better pop in and say HI! Things are going well on my end, but this time tomorrow I will be snuggled up with my pup! yaaah!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:14 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

I'm so happy and excited for you Courtnie! Enjoy your little bundle of fluff!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:06 PM   #93  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

ok so i went on an almost 1 year hiatus. i ate whatever the **** i wanted whenever i wanted. so once again im back on the 3 fat chicks forum. ready to try again. thankfully i only gained 10 lbs back. so my new goal is 20lbs by christmas. so i think thats one pound a week. just thinking about being healthier makes me feel better. i missed this forum so much and all the amazing people. i hope to stick to it. wendy- give me the update on you. and whats this game. i havent had a chance to read through the posts.
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:48 PM   #94  

This is a points game similar to the one that um....I forget her name and I made up in the very beginning!
Now it's more of a motivational.support group!

The game starts on Monday, August 7/06 and will end on Monday, September 4/06.We work on a points system that is as follows:

Exercise: 1 point for every 20 mins of exercise(no half points allowed, we
want you to get another point!)
Water: 1 point for every half gallon/2 litres/64 oz.
Meals: 1 point for every Healthy meal( maximum of 3 per day)depending on your chosen diet plan if your are on one.
Snacks: half a point for every Healthy snack

Because some of us eat 5-6 smaller meals a day the first 3 will count as full points and the other 2-3 will be half points, just to keep things fair for everyone.

Pounds/inches lost per week: 2 points for every pound AND inch lost!
It's been working for me when I'm on the wagon!

Last I heard of you I think I was around 154Lbs, I'm now at 135lbs and it's coming off slow but sure! The ex husband is STILL an ex husband and has since took off to BC to get away from having to support his son, which is SO fine with me because I'm in the middle of going for full custody of Ryan!!And no, I'm not with anyone,no one worthy of us so far! LOL!
Please join us in this coming game, it's really great and the ladies on here are AWSOME!!!!It's great to have you back!! Don't forget to pop in on AFGF!!It's still going!!Yippee!

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 07-28-2006 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:56 PM   #95  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

my first post on this site. cant believe how long its been

"hey winnipeg and andrea! my name is Jen, i am fairly new to this site and havent really made support friends yet. can i hop on this thread? 5-6 lbs is awsome for ur first week. keep up the good work! i am a pet groomer from ny. im always on my feet and can never understand how i got so heavy. (thats a lie im a chocoholic) but anyway....i started at 195 a year ago.....got down to 152 then gained 20 lbs back. so, ive been at this for 2 months now..down 11 lbs....thurs is my weigh in, so hopefully more. my weight loss is going slow but im in this for the long haul. if you ever need support you got a new fat chick!

what days of the week are your weigh ins? we can post together.

good luck girls

jen
"

wendy- have u heard from andreaphilip?
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:03 PM   #96  

:d
Old 07-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #97  

Hey ladies! Just one and a half more days till the final weel of BTB!
Then Game 7 starts!
Who is going to lose those 2 pounds by Monday?? Huh? Who's it going to be?
Weekends here are always so quiet...
Courtnie~ How's the puppy?
Old 07-29-2006, 03:05 PM   #98  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi gals-sorry i'ven not been checking in. Its been terribly busy and i just don't seem to fit everything in. I am only here now because I got to hot and frustrated in the garden to finish what I've been doing. My attitude needs an adjustment and I'm really trying to get it together. i hope you all have a tremendous weekend and i hope to check in more often from now on.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:17 PM   #99  

Brandy~ Glad you have come back! We missed you! I know it's hard to keep motivated and eat clean all the time but we can and will do this! You have reached your goal before so I think you'll be able to do it again! Good luck!
Old 07-30-2006, 02:04 PM   #100  

I hate weekends here, so far Brandy has been the only one to post since Friday!
I'm sore from all the scrubbing so today I'm just going to watch the food intake and leave exercise in the dust!
Have a good day!
Old 07-31-2006, 08:11 AM   #101  

Default I want to play! :)

Good morning!!! This game sounds so exciting!! I am looking forward to losing with all of you!
dfant80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:12 AM   #102  
used to be tofat

Good morning gals,

Its not even 8:30 yet, and its already 80 degrees out. Not to mention the horrid humidity. I've already done some cleaning, but I'm really debating how safe a bike ride would be in this weather. Not sure what I'll do.

I have tickets to a Kenny Rogers/Oak Ridge Boys concert at the county fair tonight. I've been looking forward to this since we bought the tickets in December, but man its going to be hot!!!!! We'll still have fun though, just be really sticky and stinky.

My last softball game for either of my teams was last night. I'm very sad the seasons are over. It was fun this year, and a great way to enjoy some of my exercise. I'd love to play on a fall league but I have to restart my teaching schedule, and it usually doesn't allow me to play. I guess we'll see when the league info comes out in a few weeks.

So its fair week here and our county has one of the biggest in the state. I love it and my hubby hates it. SO, I go with friends and family most of the time, but this year they're having a Combine Derby, and so I'm making him take me to that as well as the concert. I really don't get into traditional demolition derby's but the combine derby I've just gotta see at least once. Yes, I'm a true hick at heart, but whatever makes me happy.

Well, I've got lots of cleaning to do around here today so I'm off. I hope you all have a terrific Monday.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:19 AM   #103  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Puppy pics! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90457

Hope everyone is doing well, will have to catch up later!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 11:44 AM   #104  

AWW, so cute! I see she's already spoiled rotten!

Well ladies how did you all do for loosing weight this week?I have managed to lose the 2 pounds that I said I would by today!!!
I'm going to jump on the bike for awhile and do some crunches today, I'd SI6 but I'm having some foot problems and it hurts to even walk some!Oh, well the joy of getting old with fallen arches! LOL!
Have a fantastic day!!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:04 PM   #105  
used to be tofat

CONGRATS WENDY!!!!!!!

Great job getting those 2 pound outta here!!!!! I see you're doing some awesome recruiting! Can't wait for the new game as I've botched this one up royally!!

Courtnie-So cute, makes me want a third for my clan!

Rosario, Lydia, La3y-Where are you??????!!!!!

Jen and dfant-Welcome!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!