Old 08-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #136  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Edit: After a day of hard shopping and a morning of exercise I've lost another 2.5 pounds! I can't believe it. I've waited so long for it and my body finally let it go all this week. Because of this I've decided to change my Labor Day goal back to my original one, 185. I'm going for it.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:43 PM   #137  
dgpebbles

Chicky-thats awesome...I'm glad the scale is finally moving again for you..

I finally made it back to the gym...my neck is better so I decided to give it a try today...now if I can just get back on track again.
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:15 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Sigh... I'm still around, just not motivated or eating properly. Weight is back up to 136 some due to TOMs arrival...
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:24 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls,

I hate to do it but I have to move my ticker up a few pounds as the weight isn't moving . Now I have to lose those 3 pounds again!! YUCK!!! Oh well I know I can get a handle on this and start moving in the right direction again. I guess with weight loss you will have a lot of up and down.

Chicky, you are just doing amazing way to go, it must be so nice to see that scale moving in the right direction again. Before you know it you will be passing me by......make sure to wave when you do

dgpebbles...a new man in your life?? I hope everything is going good. Good for you getting to the gym and I have no doubt you will be right back on track! I hurt my knee the other day but tonight I will try to ride the bike for it isn't too bad.

Wendy, my goodness that post was sad...... get off your lazy keester Wendy and move...move...MOVE!!!! Eat your greens FIND your MOTIVATION and get you butt back ON TRACK!!! No more excuses like TOM or anything else, it is all very doable so get DOING!!! GO WENDY GO Go WENDY GO or I might have to skip over to the next province and
Was that motivating at all??
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:05 AM   #140  
Bobbie

S/C/G: 210/185/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. I feel a bit bummed out lately. I am steadily up three pounds and just can't seem to shake it. It seems that I finally made 30 lb loss, and wham! going right back up. I refuse to change my ticker. Its just too much of a reality then. And now with TOM I just want to curl up and, well, you know, eat. Anything. Anything not good for me that is.

Everyone is now gone to college as of yesterday. I really should just go into the pantry and throw everything out. Double *arrgghhh* because I know I won't do it. We can't waste food, can we?

Thanks for listening, I just needed to vent. Everyone have a great week.

PS Monica, I found your cheer to Wendy very motivational, and I'm using it for myself. Thank you. We can do this.
AnnOtto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:40 PM   #141  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone! I hope you are all having a great day!

Monica, how are you feeling sweetie? Don't beat yourself up. You are allowed to grieve, just be concious of what you are doing. Maybe you should try taking up something new at the gym. I'm thinking of trying yoga this week.

Donna has a boyfriend! Donna had a boyfriend! LMAO Congratulations on that and the WL!

WOOOT Chicky! You are on fire!

Hey Wendy! TOM sucks rotten eggs.

Bobbie, cheer up! You might actually have some free time with everyone gone now. As for the food, maybe you can give it to a homeless shelter or something?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:40 PM   #142  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hi all! Today was WI day for me and I am at 244. I'm cool with that considering that I was 248 when I was on TOM and I ate like a pig so I'm lucky I didn't STAY 248! Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 08-22-2006, 09:52 PM   #143  
so sweet

Height: 5'4"

uuuuggggghhhh!!!! just typed a really long post and the then some how lost the whole damn thing!!

anyway, basically it said hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA, things have been crazy, very hormonal, stressed out with the kids, hubby should be home from Iraq soon, very excited yada yada yada....
bejeweled*curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 09:54 PM   #144  
so sweet

forgot to say congrats to the ladies who had scale successes, and don't give up to the ones who didn't(including me). scale just seems to be hovering between 199.5 and 201, so not exactly a victory. but I'm not giving up so easily!
Old 08-22-2006, 10:00 PM   #145  
so sweet

Alright Shari, I'm letting you know right now that whatever your next challenge thread is gonna be....I think I'm gonna need to join, cause lets be real, its not reasonable for me to think that I'm gonna make 195 by labor day. I may just change my goal to just make it to onderland by then. I'll be grateful if I can make that happen!

edited to add: sorry for the 3 posts in a row guys.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:39 PM   #146  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hey Jannelle! WOOT! So happy your hubby's coming back soon! I've started a Halloween challenge already. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91220
Old 08-22-2006, 10:44 PM   #147  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Hello ladies

I'm finally in the 230's again YAY!!!! I even got to move my ticker This new scale had me all depressed being in the 240's....thats my highest even the doctor office scales have never been that high and I knew the old scale was off but geezeeeeee

Way to go to all the Losers
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:53 AM   #148  
so sweet

Lorra-High Five!! Keep going girl! You are gonna get there. =)

Shari, my dear dear Shari....you really are addicted aren't you? Admitting you have a problem is half the battle. lol And I shall be joining your Halloween challenge.....umm.....I think maybe your addiction is rubbing off onto me. But its okay, we can start a 12 step program thread to challenge ourselves off the addiction.

I am so nutty =D
Old 08-23-2006, 10:02 PM   #149  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WOOT Lorra! Welcome back sweetie!

Jannelle, all us nuts have to stick together! LOL
Old 08-24-2006, 04:05 PM   #150  
so sweet

Shari, no one understands the trials and tribulations of a nut better than other nuts....but enough about that cause now I'm craving peanut m&m's. lol

How are you doing?