Old 07-06-2006, 12:42 PM   #31  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

*gulp* guilty as charged
Old 07-06-2006, 12:53 PM   #32  
kitty Momo

It is ok Bep - you just care about me *sniff............ewwww, group hug!!

I bought the Trail Mix = 260 calories. I also bought the Nature Valley bar = 360 cal. ....so I ate the TM and I am STILL hungry!! I have a sunflower seed stuck in my keyboard....I think I will try and pry that out *sigh* how did I get soooooo dang pathetic????

ya...watch you all come rushing to answer.......lol

ewwww, I will go find a new Napoleon avatar....that'll make me happy.....
Old 07-06-2006, 12:58 PM   #33  
kitty Momo

*sigh* Ain't he dreamy??? I would love for him to say " I see you're drinking 1%. You can drink 2% if you wanted too".........gosh....I want a man like that!!
Old 07-06-2006, 01:05 PM   #34  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default whew

well i think we have finally got all of the boxes emptied, except the girls stuff but they can do through their own stuff when they get home. i am now going through all of our pictures.....omg i cant believe how many we have!!! we have a nice long hall way here but i dont know if i can get them all hung on it.......its so fun to look back at all of the old pictures of the girls. i cant believe i have one thats going to be a senior this year....sniff sniff.
i remember when my grandma used to tell me how fast time goes by.....never really believing her, but i have realized that she was right.
ok back to work, ty everybody for your wishes, i think we are finally done!!!
shawna
Old 07-06-2006, 01:06 PM   #35  
bep

You are the epitomy of pathetic...um...ness!!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 01:07 PM   #36  
bep

Oops...Shawna, you're not the pathetic one...I was refering to SuzyQ
Old 07-06-2006, 01:10 PM   #37  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default rofl

too funny!!!! so where ya from bep huh huh huh????? and is that your nick name huh huh huh?????
im not ashamed to be blunt lol!!
Old 07-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #38  
ugggg.....

SuzyQ--DS says you gotta find yourself a mna with skills....or something like that...you probably know what he means...I like Doritos myself after chips--fave chip is Salt and Vinegar--DS's fave chips are called "Mommazuma's Revenge"--they are burn your mouth HOT even a glass of milk doesn't help!! You got to watch those "healthy" trail mixes and granola bars--sometimes you no better off with them. I was bad we had a fried chicken dinner with potato wedges and coleslaw--didn't even finish it and I am way too full!!!!

I know what Bep is -- Beautiful Enchanting Princess!! Actually our word loving Katy would do better...The first p I thought of was paprika--My DD loved Blues Clues and wanted to have a daughter and name her Paprika. Silly child...

Gotta go again!!
Old 07-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #39  
kitty Momo

I am back!

Hi Shawna ( I am not talking to Bep - she called me an epitomy.....I know that means fat! ) Beppie won't tell us where she lives. Jules is narrowing it down though.
I just HAD to come back and share my good fortune! I found some lo fat cottage cheese and pickeled beets in the fridge, so I ate some of that and I feel soooooo much better! I don't have the munchies or nuthin!
Anyway - glad you checked in under all those boxes Shawna- happy to hear you are almost done!!

edited for Jules I like salt & vinegar too! Beautiful Enchanting Princess is pretty good! I better get this deposit done! I was also meaning to add BIK posting is up there with more established groups. Because I consider it a hobby to keep track of numbers (translate :NO LIFE!!!) so while we may lull on some days we do post and are viewed with healthy numbers and we are still in Kindergarten!! Chat later..

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-06-2006 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:37 PM   #40  
ugggg.....

Boy I started typing in between calls and it's grand central station in here!!

Shawna--kids grow up way toooo fast!!! That empty nest thing got me last year--I took the week of my DD's graduation from high school off because I was so emotional. That and turning 40 last December almost killed me!!! I have never had a problem with aging until then.

SuzyQ--where are you finding all your Napolean avatars???

Bep--you crack me up!!

Edited for SuzyQ: I am going have to try the pickled beets/cottage cheese combo one of these days...like them both just never have had them together!! I am just guessing on where Beppie lives and the two of you have to play nice or I'll have to tell teacher.....wait we don't have a teacher--Katy knows the biggest words so I'll tell her!!! KATY!!!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 01:40 PM   #41  
bep

Old 07-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #42  
kitty Momo

Jules - I love the cc,pb and albacore tuna together. I could live on that if I had too.
I find Napoleon avatars under ND avatars or under icons....
I think a pot o coffee might be good. I need a pick me up! I will fer sure go to bed early tonight.
I 'll go finish up the cc and pb's and head for the bank....chat later......
Old 07-06-2006, 03:48 PM   #43  
ugggg.....

The doctor wanted me to give up caffiene completely--does he really want me to go crazy!!!! I need my coffee in the morning!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:52 PM   #44  
RosieKate

Susan - well....she could have called you an episiotomy.....now THERE'S s word for ya, lol! Glad you got your beets - we all know beets + beans = Happy Susah

Ok teacher's here...I've been know to throw chalked-up erasers at the more cranky ones so watch out! JK- I only throw those at my children..,,really JK

Hi Scuzin! Your user name sounds familiar...maybe I ran into you on another group somewhere...Hello from a fellow Oregonian!

Jules - I'll try to think of some more big words for you, So far today has produced "turd" and "episiotomy" and its early afternoon here in OR...I'm on a roll

Old 07-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #45  
RosieKate

Jules - say it ain't so...I turn absolutely evil without my coffee

Closed Thread