Old 07-20-2006, 01:02 PM   #121  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Height: 5'2"

ok calories yesterday wern't any good either 1700. yuck
RRVMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:21 PM   #122  

Tricia...Happy belated Birthday!! I sure hope you threw that cake away or gave it to a co-worker to take home. Out of sight, out of mind as they say...Ya, Right!!

Robbin...I have been pretty lazy about not recording in my food journal this week. I stepped on the scales and I'm the same, but it is so easy to fall back into old habits and then we start putting on the weight that we work so hard to loose. And we all know that we gain it faster than we loose it. Hang in there.

Very busy and crazy day for me. I've been on the run since 7 this morning and haven't stopped yet. Looks like tomorrow will be the same. At least I started cleaning the house and the wash is done and most of the packing is done as well. I'll try to check in tomorrow, if it's not too crazy. Good news, it's raining.
Sweet, beautiful rain. Thank you Lord!!!
Have a great evening.

Cheryl
Cheryl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #123  
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

Hey ladies! Just a quick check in!

Cheryl ~ send some of that rain THIS way, mkay?

I worked out tonight at the Y with my buddy. Did 30 mins elliptical again, some crunches, and some squats with weights. Then, I went to the sno-cone stand and got a sugar-free sno-cone as my reward. Woot! LOL

Okay ladies... I guess most of you don't know about myvirtualmodel.com ? You can go make a virtual model of yourself, and then make another one at your goal weight & "see" the difference! She even has a swimsuit on! LOL It is helping me accept that reality, which I was talking about the other night.

Acutally, on the website, you can pick out clothes online from diff. stores & see how they fit "you" before you order them. But I'm just using it for inspiration. It's pretty fun. Let me know if any of you have time to check it out!

OK, gonna run for now. Have a great night, ladies!
shyla2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:25 AM   #124  
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

Morning girlies!! Hope ya'll had a good day yesterday! Class was okay, not what i expected but still good. Got some interesting facts i will try to share over the next couple of posts, but got to find my notes first!! Anyway, i am still pretty frustrated with the scales, up another pound or so this morning. Had more prepared food yesterday so i know there was more salt involved and hoping that was it. Took the battery out of my scale and put back in and it weighed me even higher!! I have got to get a new battery! Anyway, when i went to MD office yesterday i weighed just to see what his scale said and it was 252, that was dressed! So according to his scale i have lost 42 pounds from when i first saw him April 6th, made me feel pretty good! Not bad for a little over 3 months work! I am going to try to call today and get the results of the blood work and see what they want me to do.

Robbin - glad to hear you are doing a little better. How exactly does fitday work, I've never done that and maybe it will get me out of my hump!

Cheryl - Don't run yourself too crazy! Congrats on the rain! We have had several small showers here lately and things are perking up a little again but we are supposed to get more over the weekend. Hope they are right! Have fun packing!

Shawn - Sugar free snow cone sounds good, what flavor? Awesome job on the working out. I have really been lacking in that area lately! Glad to hear someone is sweating for reasons other than high temperatures!I have got to check out the virtual model thing. I have recently just said that i have no idea what i would look like at my goal weight so it is hard for me to believe i could ever get there. Will definitely check it out!

Well girls still lots to do before i leave! Have a great day! Erin
ELEM-PGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:44 AM   #125  
Staying on track!!

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/175

Just a quick check-in this morning.

Erin - my sno-cone was sugar free dreamsicle (mix of orange & ice cream flavors). I usually get sugarfree wedding cake, or avalanche (vanilla-y), but they were out. I do get some cool whip on top, though. I love me some sno-cones! Especially in this heat!
shyla2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:22 AM   #126  
Mom of 4

Morning girls just a quick check in. Not much going on, scales still screwy. Gonna get to work now. Check back later.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:36 AM   #127  
Project Down-Sizing !!

Well so much for me getting back here to post last night !! Worked a bit late and then with the weather we are having I didn't feel like doing anything.. toooo hot.

Anyhooo I will definately check back in tonight.

Have a great Friday.. TGIF !!!
Louie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:00 PM   #128  
Mom of 4

Low Fat Tuna Noodle Casserole for lunch, just not what I am craving. Actually I'm not sure what I am craving but what I am having for sure isn't it.

What are we gonna do about these plateau's ladies. It is really starting to wear on me. Maybe a full weekend of working out and lots of yard work will help.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:56 PM   #129  

I threw the cake out. Put it right in a Hefty garbage bag & put it in the garbage can. Even though it made me nervous, I'm SO proud of myself for doing it! I'm taking my daughter shopping all day tomorrow. That should burn off some calories! I've never been one to stop at the vendors in the mall for a snack, so that won't bother me. Have a great weekend everyone!
pattybgud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:09 PM   #130  
rambler

S/C/G: 296/225/170

Quick afternoon check in

Shawn the sno cone sounds awsome! My mouth is watering!

Robbin - I HATE PLATEAUS!!! We have got to find a way out of them! I am calling my doctor as I type to see if the bloodwork showed anything terribly different. Of course .... please leave a message and we will get back to you..... gott a love voice mail. ANYBODY OUT THERE GOT A SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Tricia - you go girl Good job on throwing out the cake!! That is awesome. The shopping will be great calorie burning! Have fun.

Well girlies, i gotta run, supposed to be doing paperwork but wanted to check in, yes i am a professional procrastinator!
ELEM-PGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #131  
Project Down-Sizing !!

Good Morning Ladies !!

Well so much for thinking I was going to get back on her last night for personals. Another late night at the office and then our heat wave has started so I came home, had dinner and laid on the bed with the fan going and read a book. This morning it seems to be overcast, but they are saying our temperatures are suppose to get up into the mid 30s ~~> I think I will hibernate inside !!!

I haven't read all of the posts for the past few days, so I will just say congrats to those who had visits by the Fairy Fat Mother, hang in to those that didn't, and come back to those that are missing from the group

Well I am off to make my morning cup o java. Have a great day all
Old 07-22-2006, 10:40 AM   #132  

Morning Ladies...Just a quick check-in to see how everyone is doing. I had a very busy day yesterday. Had meetings with the FD in the morning and then we had hair appointments in the afternoon. Got my hair cut and this afternoon my FD will color my hair. Got to look great before I leave on vacation.

Having the much needed rain is great, but it brings the bugs out in full force. I got bit several times on my ankle/foot yesterday afternoon and I had an allergic reaction for the very first time. By the time I got home from the hair dressers, it was swollen three times it's normal size, felt like I was on fire and itched like the dickens. Had red streakes going up passed my knee. This morning it's still swollen, but not as bad. Hope to be able to get my shoe on tomorrow or I'll be going on vacation bare foot. LOL

Have to finish packing the car up today, hubby works a double shift tomorrow, so no time to do it then. Have a great day.

Cheryl
Cheryl120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:31 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a few days we're having some work issues (again) I have employees who decide that they do not want to work when their scheduled so....Yep I got to cover some extra shifts. On a good note my weigh in was today and I was down 3 lbs!! Whooppeeee!!! I was so stoked and it keeps me motivated to stay on track! Today I swam for an hour so I burned some major calories. We also had my graduation party and dinner was beef ribs, potato salad, and macaroni salad. I had modest portions of all and didn't clear my plate even so I feel good about that. I also had a piece of cake, didn't finish that either and scraped most of the frosting off so I got to splurge a little without going overboard. It was almost 100 degrees but we managed to stay cool in the pool. It was so much fun.

This next week will be a pretty busy one for me as I prepare to leave for Phoenix on Thursday. I have a huge list of stuff to leave the people at work so they get it done Also have to pack and get some toiletries to travel with. Also my in-laws are arriving on Wednesday afternoon (They'll be helping hubby with the kids while I'm gone.) We're also having our new Pergo floors installed while I'm away and a new shower wall as well so I'm excited to see the transformation when I return! Hubby also finally gave in and let me buy the sectional sofa that I've been dying for! It will be delivered the first part of August. I absolutely can't wait, it's an Ashley with a full size sleeper a recliner and a chaise lounge at one end!

Cheryl, glad you are enjoying the rain, it is always refreshing after a good rain. I hear ya on the bugs though...they suck lol

Louie, hope you get some time off soon. Sounds like you're working some long hours. Hang in there and I hope you get some downtime!

Erin, Have you tried switching things up in your routine (exercise/food) to get out of that plateau? Some times variance in a routine has been known to be a plateau buster. For instance if you walk for your exercise perhaps try a jog/walk or perhaps a dance aerobics workout. Or if you find that you are eating the same foods maybe drop a few calories or even sometimes adding a few will help. (I think that's how the WW wendy plan works, someone correct me if I'm wrong please)

Patty way to go on throwing out the cake!! I'm soooo proud of you that is absolutely awesome!

Robbin, hope you break out of your plateau soon as well. Hang in there and don't get discouraged!

Well, that's about all for me tonight! I'm gonna get to bed and get an early start tomorrow (wishful thinking I'm sure lol)

Hope you are all well!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:42 AM   #134  
Project Down-Sizing !!

Good Morning, Gals ~ another warm one here today. Yesterday I managed to stay inside with all the blinds closed and I think I will be doing the same today.

MRae ~ congrats on the 3 lbs !!! Are you off to Phoenix on holiday or is it a business trip ??

Cheryl ~ a new haircut, how nice. I keep thinking about getting mine done, but haven't convinced myself yet !! Have a great holiday !!

Everyone else ~ hope you are having a good weekend and keeping cool.

Ciao
Old 07-24-2006, 09:04 AM   #135  
Mom of 4

Good Morning Chickies. Hope everyone had a good weekend mine went pretty well. The scales have agreed with my ticker for 3 days in a row now, don’t know if it is because the weather has cooled down for a few days or cause I actually might have dropped some weight.

Cheryl – I hope you have a safe trip, sorry to hear about the bug bite and hope it is better.

MichelleRae – Way to go – sounds like you stayed on plan really well. Congrats on the 3 pounds, its great isn’t it. You are doing so good. Hope your trip goes well. I wish I could go away for a few days and come home to a transformed house. In my case cleaned would totally make my day.

Patty – I know it was hard to do but throwing out that cake was probably for the best. Cake isn’t hard for me it’s the corn nuts my hubby bought over the weekend. Man I am tempted to have “just one” every time I walk past the bag.

It seems we are loosing a few chickies, I hope everything is going ok for those of you who haven’t been posting, and we miss you.

I will check back later.