3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Sows in Cowland (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/8742-sows-cowland.html)

Bagzz 08-24-2001 08:23 AM

Sows in Cowland

i know that Babes in Toyland is coming up-------ONLY FOUR MONTHS FROM TONIGHT IS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! I already have nine of my displays planned and some baking started{HEHEHEHEH hahahah like YEAH,RITE!!!!!!!}Let's join that list that tells you what to do EVERY week ALL YEAR to prepare for Christmas---It starts on DEC.26th.First let me say---POOR KIWI!!! I couldn't even manage to look after a young healthy dog without a nervous breakdown,and as it stands,the cat looks after both herself and my children{she babysits around the neighbourhood as well}.OKAYYYYYYYYYYYY----Sugar---that was a hilarious story-----these people are not the types to toilet paper your trees on Hallowe'en are they{only 10 weeks til then}.SCHOOL starts a week from Tuesday----Just call me your datebook-----Last night I had a dream that I used to be slim{turns out it was true}.stream of consciousness is over----someone continue please---and DON'T whine about it PEACH--essss----ooops SARRY SARRY SAAAAAARY.Tell Herva-liscious to blow it out his big baggy shorts-----OKAY,I AM STOPPING NOW!!!!:dizzy:

Kiwonk 08-24-2001 01:58 PM

My goodness Bagz

Have you been into the cooking sherry so early this morning? Or perhaps you fell asleep on a calendar last night and woke up with dates on the brain.

What a ridiculous reason to shun the neighbors, huh? But then again, it sounds like with the cast of characters in their house, you're lucky they don't want to be your best friends. I used to resent some people who live near us who purchased a plot of land that we wanted to build on. But it was so hard to hate them because they are such nice, interesting people, both schoolteachers and both of whom DD has since had as teachers. And really good teachers, to boot. I just had to get over it.

Today we are going down to the coast and sail off for the weekend. Of course first I have to fumigate DDs room. How discouraging.

Tata cowies

Kiwi

Wabby 08-24-2001 06:57 PM

Margies already, Bagz?

Wow! you're in a talkative mood today, Bagz! Thanks for giving me the panic attack about Christmas. I can't handle today's crisis, let alone my future crisis (how do you say the plural of that? crises, crisies?) I've gone to the digest mode at FlyLady, now I can delete her messages before I read them easier. I've given up on my house, I'm the only person living there that cares. :(

The big news here is that we are getting a new water line to our house installed this weekend!!! This means we will now be able to take a shower and flush the toilet at the same time!! This is going to be a life changing improvement at our house. I will be able to run the washer and water the lawn at the same time!! AND get a drink of water too!!!! :D I'm so easily pleased.

On topic, cowsies, I've lost 9 lbs. in the last 6 weeks. Are you impressed? And I'm not even going to WW to do it. I just quit eating all the time. Duh.

Kiwonk 08-27-2001 01:24 PM

Wabbit, you're brilliant!

Stop eating all the time!?! Why didn't I think of that? :dizzy: How do you keep from eating everything not nailed down in the evening? That's my problem.

Anyway, congratulations on losing a pound and a half a week and getting more water installed! Water is good. Did you have well water before? We have well water and I love it because it tastes so good, but we have to rely on an electric pump (i.e. no water when the power is out) and showering and flushing at the same time is just not happening. Of course we only have 1 bathroom, so that's not hard to prevent.

I have been having pain in my neck and shoulder all summer. I am so sick of it. I suppose sensible people would say I should go to a doctor. I'm pretty sure it because I spend so much time on the computer (it's only on my mouse-driving side).

Later gators,
Kiwi

Wabby 08-27-2001 06:33 PM

Water, water everywhere!

We have water pressure! Of course, we're $2800 poorer, but I think it's worth it. I should have been a plumber. They finished the job in 4 hours, only 3 guys, with maybe $800 in materials. That works out to $166.67 per man, per hour. Ouch.

The story of our water is long and twisted, Kiwi. We have always had city water in the house, with a well for irrigation and livestock watering. Unfortunately, we put in a new septic drain field last year that was a little too close to the well, so we contaminated the well. Which means that we can no longer water the animals with that water, and our water pressure in our house was so bad, that there was no way we could also run a line out to the barn. Soooo we had to put in the new water line, which we've needed to do for the last 10 years anyway. Life around here has been orchestrated around whether someone is taking a shower, or flushing a toilet, or brushing their teeth. It took me 2 days to get a load of wash run, because someone was always turning off the washer so that they could take a shower. So now you know. Are you sorry you asked?:dizzy:

This is my first year that I have no children to send off to school. Sigh. Does everyone else have their school supplies bought? New crayons? new book bag?