3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Would you rather #2 (game) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/86829-would-you-rather-2-game.html)

Jane 06-13-2006 06:51 PM

Would you rather #2 (game)

Sue brought up the rear on the last game, and her choices for you were:

Would you rather have a tatoo on your shoulder or on your ankle?

Trixie14 06-13-2006 07:14 PM

Shoulder (I already have two there, my first one ever was on my shoulder blade - a butterfly, and I recently added a fairy to that butterfly!) Im not a fan of the ankle!

Would you rather learn/become fluent in a new language or learn/participate in an extreme sport (such as rock climbing etc.)?

FrouFrou 06-13-2006 10:16 PM

I'm going to have to say an extreme sport...especially if it is rock climbing! Would love to do it! I'm afraid I wouldn't do so well with a new language.

Would you rather be an astronaut or a cab driver in New York?

Sassy_Chick 06-13-2006 10:47 PM

Probably an Astronaut! lol.

Would you rather live in a Big City or The Country?

Marti 06-14-2006 01:54 AM

Country! I can't stand driving in the City! Now...if I was taken everywhere.......

Nope Country.:D

Would you rather Be: Stranded in the desert or Lost at sea?

FrouFrou 06-14-2006 03:45 PM

Desert for sure! I can't swim so...

Would you rather go dancing for a night or do dinner & a movie?

Sassy_Chick 06-15-2006 03:04 AM

Dinner and a Movie, hub definately isn't a dancer. :no: lol

Day at the Spa or Day Hiking the trails?

FrouFrou 06-15-2006 01:19 PM

Day of hiking for sure. Not the pampering kind so a day at a spa I would do without.

Would you rather have mini-blinds or drapes in your house?

Marti 06-15-2006 01:38 PM

Mini blinds.

Would you rather have hairy armpits or hairy legs?:D

FrouFrou 06-15-2006 02:44 PM

Eeeewwwww, Marti! I guess if I had to choose I would say armpits because I don't wear anything sleevless so no one would see.

Would you rather go to the dentist or have a mamogram?

DairyQueen 06-15-2006 04:10 PM

Dentist, definatly less awkward.

Would you rather take a bath in filthy water just used by someone else, or drink someone else's backwash?

Sassy_Chick 06-15-2006 10:11 PM

I guess if I had to pick I would have to pick the bath water.......but ewwww. lol

Would you rather eat worms or eat bugs?

Cafe Ole 06-16-2006 08:52 AM

I have a tattoo! LOL It is the solar system on my right ankle - it's pretty big. My friend did it for me :)

Ewwwwwww you guys! these questions are horrible LOL

Ok -- I pick bugs (like they are both not gross eh?)

Would you rather live by the Ocean or in the Mountains? (or do I need to repost with a gross question? I can you know LMAO)

Sassy_Chick 06-16-2006 10:36 PM

LMAO I was just "going with the flow" lol............

Okay as many can tell by my picture I pick the Mountains, although I've never seen an Ocean yet.........lol. Still pick Mts! :D

Okay a non gross question......lol

Would you rather have a romantic weekend in Paris or an Active packed weekend in Austrailia? (activies such as rock climbing, white water rafting, hiking, etc, etc)

Marti 06-17-2006 12:56 AM

I always find it interesting when I hear people who haven't seen the ocean. Makes me appreciate the coast trips that much more!

Ok...Romantic weekend for sure! I want my hubby to gaze into my eyes and whisper sweet nothings!:D :D

Would you rather live near the sewage plant w/bad smell or the race track w/lots of noise??

(I live next to both by the way....)