Old 05-30-2006, 08:18 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 10"

Default Just Snacking

Hello girls, just checking in. Haven't been here in awhile. Really just want to see my signature with my weight loss in print! I've been using a strange but effective way of loosing weight. I snack. I have been doing this since January. I eat a light breakfast, small snack around 10:30 and then again about 2:30. Then I eat a light dinner no snack after dinner. I have eliminated obvious sugar from my diet (cookies, donuts, cake etc.) and drastically reduced the junk food (chips). Anyway it's working for me.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Sue
Sue67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:44 PM   #2  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Well congrats! No Lunch??? Hope to see you around.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:48 PM   #3  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

I think me and you are on the same "diet"! I eat at many times of the day but lightly at most times. Glad it's working for you too!! Congrats on the weight loss.
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:06 PM   #4  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

I am a snack addict too! I always have fruit for breakfast, granola bar, nuts or jerky for snack (sometimes I have jerky or the nuts with my fruit for breakfast too) and a good lunch, like a salad and a serving of meat and green beans. Then I have one if not two snacks before dinner. I usually just eat whatever the kids want for dinner, meatballs are our favorite right now, so I usually have to throw a salad in with dinner too. I usually try to avoid the evening snack with the kids but tonight I shared a small reeses peanut butter cup blizzard with my 2 year old and 1 year old. it was just the right amount for the 3 of us.

I have somewhat fallen off the WW plan but I am still losing the buldge so I must be doing something right still.
40poundsago is offline   Reply With Quote