Old 05-23-2006, 09:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Girls w/ Goals - July 4th Challenge 5wk

Hey ladies well I am down a little from last week like a half pound but I am @ 185 so I am gonna change my signature, but I have been having some issues with my eating and well TOM wasn't helpful, and it being race weekend in Charlotte, I had way to many drinks Sat @ the race, but hey it's once a year, I had a good time. But hope you all did good this week. There is 6 weeks left in challenge and I think these 6 weeks are gonna be great. We are all gonna stay focused and remember by July 4 we can at least be 5 to 10 pound lighter. YEAH Hope you all had a great week. Stay focused and remember " You must change, to see Changes "
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 10:04 AM   #2  

Ok so no one is checking in and I am gonna just stop the Girls W/ Goals Challenge I love being the leader but I am not leading anyone now. Yvette I know your out there, but if you want we can email eachother to check in. Well sorry this didn't work out. I wish you all luck and I will follow up sometime when I Get to Goal cause I will this time. Wish you all the best in your journey.
Stacey
Old 06-01-2006, 06:18 PM   #3  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Hey StayC,

Sorry it has been so long since I checked in. I was in desperate need of something to snap me into action so I joined Ediets and am doing one of their challenges there. I have continued on with my TurboJam and am hoping to see some loss there. Hope you, Yvette, Fatgirlnomore and everyone else are doing well

Aimin4thin
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:13 AM   #4  

Aimin thin - That is great yeah I changed my stuff up a bit and am trying LA weight loss my good friend has lost 30 pounds on it in like 20 weeks and she has talked me in doing it with her I like the plan and really think its gonna work great we will see. Good luck with ediets I hear it's a great program. Check in sometimes and good luck on your journey.
Stacey