Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:20 PM   #91  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hiya Ladies...

Okay was in a decent mood until I received an e-mail from a certain someone. I swear I think the lady is

Yeppers Jules, here goes...

Oh Susie Q, Oh Susie Q, Oh Susie Q, baby I love you Susie Q.
I like the way you walk, I like the way you talk....

I love CCR and have many CD's! When I was in 6th grade there was a bunch of guys who had a band and played in their garage and me and my friends would watch them. I swear they sounded just like CCR. Think my fav is Who'll Stop the Rain.

SUSAN...hope your headache went away. It must have because I think I have it now! And yes I love the avatar...Napoleon rocks! Such a cutie! Do you know he is in his 30's? Doesn't look it at all! And he's married

JULES...DH loved the cookie! It was a winner! He laughed though because I told him no cake for me but I bought him a giant heart shaped cookie. It was gone the next morning, lol. He did let me have a taste.

SHAWNA...WTG on your loss! Enjoy Sydney's concert!

Well, ladies, I was just checking in for a few minutes and here it is 40 mns. later! Already missed half of CSI: Miami and it's the season finale. So I better get going so I can at least see the end. Horatio was on his way to get married when the bride to be was shot. See ya tomorrow!
Old 05-15-2006, 10:53 PM   #92  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi Everyone

Just popping in really quickly, as I think that the little guy might have the chicken pox, so I guess I better run him in so that I can let the babysitter know.

Deb, Wow that is so great. You have worked so hard and really deserve a great weight loss for the week. Can you send me over some motivation?

Michelle, how long has your oldest daughter been married for? My daughter has a boyfriend that she has been with for over a year. He phoned me and wished me a happy mothers day seems as DD was at a trade show with her boss for the weekend.

Cristi, sorry about your email. My mom sent me a cute one so I will foreward it on to you.

Susan you are not to talk about babies anymore look what happens, you start thinking your ex is hot. Can you maybe start to think that the one that is winking at you is hot?

Katy wow you made me want to get out there and get my garden planted. You are amazing and you get so much accomplished.

Hi Ginny, that will be great when you get to see your little grandson. I bet you have lots of pictures of him on the fridge.

Shawna way to go on the weight loss this week also. I have been struggling with the same 3 pounds for the last 2 weeks. They go, they come back.

Jules, I have been thinking of the same song the last couple days also. Great minds think alike...

Well I must run,

Chat later
Kathy.

Last edited by luckycharm; 05-15-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:07 PM   #93  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default howdy

Hey y'all,
Just got done watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy........lots of ups and downs in this one.....its about time meredith and mcdreamy got together again......i cant believe denny died....wahhhh, now i have to wait until next season.
Congrats to all for the weight losses, time for bed.
Hugs,
Shawna
Old 05-16-2006, 01:45 AM   #94  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Well my DH got both AC's put in, but it's still warm. I think it's going to take some time to cool down, because it's just so hot!

Cristina ~~ I keep changing my avatar, but I found them looking for disney avatars, but I can't remember where. Maybe do a google search. Thank you for your kind words. I do understand how people get missed, and I think I was just really down and not having too good of days.

Shawna ~~ GREAT job on your weight loss! You're doing so good!

Kathy ~~ My daughter just had her one year anniversary on March 10. They got married young, on my son in law's 18th birthday, and two months before my daughter turned 18.

Talk with everyone tomorrow. I'm heading to bed now...
Old 05-16-2006, 07:42 AM   #95  
Ginny

Smile

Good morning ladies,

Christina I wish I knew who stopped the rain, cause it's still raining here. Wettest May we've had in decades and coldest too. Send some of that heat this way, girls, don't keep it all for yourselves. I can remember May's so hot we couldn't stand it inside the greenhouses.. course now we have better fan systems but still, I am wearing a couple jackets at work these days. It's so depressing. But people are really avid gardeners cause they are still coming in. I worked by myself yesterday on the retail side. Course the guys were around so I wasn't totally alone, but it was peaceful, between customers I got a lot of stuff done. I like to be able to work and think. I do some of my best thinking and planning while working on something else. Hands and mind keeping busy. I did real good with my eating, hope to see a change on the scale again soon. I seem to be at a standstill last couple days.

Susan, stop it right now. Do not look at your ex with those dreamy eyes. You do not need that in your life right now.. think about the maintenance man and the jiggle of his keys.

Shawana, good going on the loss.

Kathy, I wish I had lots of pictures of Baby Joey but alas, no, they are not very good at sending pictures. They send them via the internet so I have seen him, but I can't print them out they are to big. I do have one. I have it under the clear blotter on my desk top. So I can see him everyday but would love more. I have albums full of my other grandkids. I make them each a book. So I better get started on Joey's soon. When he is here in August I will fill the book I am sure.

Hi Deb, Jules, Katy and anyone else I missed. I miss Ellen and all her beautiful clipart. What a situation. It's to bad she felt she had to leave.

Well, guess I'll go get some chores done while I am still home. Have an hour before I need to head out to work. Have a good one ladies.. be back this evening.

Ginny
Old 05-16-2006, 08:32 AM   #96  
ugggg.....

Suzy Q--stop looking at the ex!!! He is not handsome on the inside (try getting that visual in your head)!!! Don't wink back when the other ex winks at you---think of the many reasons that you are not with them!!! I agree with Ginny think of the maitenance man or the cussing guy from your dream or Napoleon!!

Cristina--when my DS moved out several of my old cassettes went with him!! CCR was one of them--it's funny his gf loves CCR too!! He found a guy at a flea market that has several albums that he want He got a Beatles & a CCR the weekend before last. Who'll Stop the Rain is one of my faves too. DS also loves Jim Croce.

Ginny--everyone one is complaining about the rain and sixty degree temperatures here--to me it's a welcome change from the past years going straight from snowy, cold winter to sticky,humid summer. How does this kind of weather affect your business--I hope not very badly--it sounds like you have been extremely busy.

Michelle ma belle--My DD dated a guy from the time she was 16-DH never liked him and we chalked it up the nobody's good enough for Daddy's little girl. They got married two weeks after her 18th birthday--turns out Daddy was right--he left once she started school and quit work and he had to pay the bills--everything was fine while she was in highschool working 6 days a week at Subway and helping to pay for his phone (so she could call him), his cable (she was the one that watched it) and his electric (don't know who he justified her helping with that) Her divorce hearing is Thursday May 25th. She didn't do as well in college as she hoped to and she is going to take a semester off to get herself together--I actually suggested it for this one. He has shook her whole world--my confident & beautiful daughter now doubts herself and her decisions & thinks no one will ever love her like her did. So sad...

Shawna--I was crying when Denny died and Izzy lost it--wasn't it touching what Alex did--then when Cristina went in to Burke...I know there are alot of Meridith/Derrick fans but I was hoping that Addison would just leave him before the two of them got back together...

Kathy--isn't aggravating to fight with a two/three pound weight fluctuation. One of the daughters of a coworker took her kids to a friends house where the child had chicken pox to have her kids get them and be over with it. Both my kids had a very mild case and I was told they might get them again but they never did.

Well I gotta get to work!!
Old 05-16-2006, 09:20 AM   #97  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Good morning ladies...

JULES...I think I would like to kick DD's soon to be ex in the rear! I think that is terrible that your DD feels that way because of him. And quit mentioning all these peopel. lol! I love Jim Croce too! Time in a Bottle...my fav! I can't remember his sons name but I was amazed at how much he looks like his dad and sings just as good!

GINNY...I saw on the weather/news all the rain the east coast was getting and all the flooding, terrible. Seems like there is never a balance to it. It's either too much or too little, never just enough. Glad your business is booming though, or should I say blooming? It's been cool her, in the high 60's and low 70's. Supposed to get up to 74 today and then tomorrow hit the 80's for the rest of the week.

KATHY...silly woman...you sent me that pic before but THANK YOU for it again! It is adorable! So cute that I printed it out and put it on the fridge. And thank you for the hugs! That was sweet of DD's bf to call you on mother's day. I wish I would have heard from Josh. I know he's busy training and the way he is, he knows he's coming home Friday so that will do, lol! Hope your baby doesn't have chickenpox or doesn't get it bad. Josh was the first to get it when he was in kindergarten...first week of school. He got it bad and has scars all over his head, in his ears from scratching. How do you keep a little kid from scratching? The doc said to keep him away from the other kids and I thought why? They will probably eventually get it and they did. Jason & Carrie had about 10-15 sores if that and that was it. Poor Josh was covered head to toe and then got it two other times over the next few years. Baffled the docs to say the least. Because after the third time we thought he got them again. The docs just kind of scratched their heads and said "That's odd because you are only supposed to ge them once." Ummm, duh!

MICHELLE...ya gotta quit changing your avatar, lol! They are too cute! I LOVE Winnie the Pooh! It's so cute! You know, the beginning of April we had to turn the air co on. This weather has been a bit goofy to say the least. Now it's cool again and just have been opening the doors and windows. But the heat is coming back! I can take the 80's but when it gets up in the 90's...ick!

SHAWNA...never watched Grey's Anatomy but heard it is good. Used to be a big fan of ER then started watching CSI (the original one) and as usual they changed the times so it was ER or CSI and CSI won out. Hate when they change the days and times of my favorite shows.

HI SUSAN, KATY, LAURA, DEB and everyone else!

I got up early this morning to get things done around the house. Seems when I have errands to run I either have time for the computer or time to clean, not both. And guess what's been suffering? So thought I would get up early to clean and hop on the puter to say HI before starting the day. Had breakfast and getting ready to clean some before heading to It Figure at 9:30'ish. I'm afraid I am going to get busy starting tomorrow so if I don't get back in tomorrow you'll know why. Josh is coming home late Friday evening and I need to get things ready. Order a bouquet of balloons...24 red, white and blue and having them delivered Friday morning sometime. Figured it would be easier for them to get them here than me trying to get that many in this wind. Going to go order a cake today at Target after It Figures and get him a couple of things for his birthday since we missed it. The balloons and cake are for his birthday and a welcome home. Anyway, getting excited and anxious about him coming home. I wish he had an earlier flight though...not getting in until 11:44 p.m. that's if the flight is on time. Okay, getting chatty...better get going if I am going to get something done today. Will be back after I mow the back yard and run my errands, etc. So...

Have a GREAT day ladies!
Old 05-16-2006, 11:20 AM   #98  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

Sipping my coffee. Trying to wake up I had oatmeal for my breakfast and a small banana. It is nice and cool now outside.
ok, I get the feeling I shouldn't look at the ex's with dreamy eyes??? Say a lot of things about Mike but one thing for sure he was good in bed.... there, can't believe I said that.....lol. I wouldn't want him for anything else,,,,,lol....yikes,,,,,better stop while I am ahead,,,,,
Now the ticky side is he is trying to modify his CS.Not that he pays anything anyway. I don't want to do it. I don't want to say how much I earn. Tired of opening up my private life. I worked hard to get her off state medical and provide for her the best that I can. I would rather agree to $50 a month (not that he will pay that.....I think he paid $500 for the whole of last year) and let it be.
Or he can give up his parental rights and I will satisfy his $7000 that he owes......I dunno.......sorry....should I write this on my parents board??? lol

ok,,,,,,I better get Gaby & Beck to school. The school bus for Beck is broken down and I have to take her. She is all confused and worried about the bus.....so cute!!!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 11:29 AM   #99  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Jules ~~ Such a sad story about your daughter. I hope after the hearing and after taking a semester off, she will have time just for herself and get herself back. It's so hard when something is happening to your child and it's totally out of your control! I've had many cries and upsets regarding things, especially with her mother in law, but I really have just learned to ignore things, because they are totally out of my control. The mother in law is the one that told my daughter she could move out and into their house, without even checking with her husband first, one week into my daughter's senior year. My daughter wasn't liking any ground rules we had and tension in our house was horrible. I had a breakdown after she moved out, but now things are great and she calls me most every day and tells me she loves me. I feel the MIL has tried to pull my daughter away from me at times, but my daughter said she would never let that happen. The MIL only had two sons, and because of her religion, was very controlling with them, and now the oldest son wants hardly anything to do with her. I have another major problem with her because she always was saying that she's so fat and needs to lose weight, even though she only weighs 130 pounds and is 5'6". Do you know how that makes me feel when she's constantly saying, what have you done to try and lose weight, maybe I should try it? Her words make me feel like a big fat pig! Oh well, that's probably why we never go over there anymore, because I'm better off just staying away. Well that's my whole life story for the day!

Cristina ~~ I know I keep changing my avatar, but I have several cute ones, and I don't know which one I like the best. Our AC's work very good and we slept so good last night!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:41 PM   #100  
ugggg.....

Michelle ma belle--DD & her soon to be ex got married at the court house I went but was not happy because I was starting to see through him and DD told me about her paying for his bills which did not make me happy at all. DH refused to go and the two of them did not speak for over two weeks. The soon to be ex used DH's anger as a way of controlling her and making her feel guilty about coming over to see us. He was very subtle in his manipulation of her and was actually slowly isolating her from friends and family. After they separated she told her Dad to go ahead and say I told you so. DH looked her straight in the eye and told her that even though he never liked the ex he has always and will always love her and he prayed to be proven wrong about the ex and that all he ever wanted for bothkids is for them to be happy and then he gave her a big hug and we were all crying..... As far as the MIL she sounds as manipulating as my DD's ex--can you spend time with your DD away from her?

Suzy Q--say it with me....lust doesn't last.....I don't know what to tell you about the child support thing. Does he even try to see Gaby?? I don't see why you would have to say what you are making if you are only asking for child support which he needs to be paying. I never tried to have my ds's sperm donor pay any child support--well I did write him a letter to ask once and got a nasty letter back. Then DH & I realized later that if something happenned to me that the idiot had more rights to DS than DH did--so DH adopted DS.

Cristina--I'd like to more than kick him in the rear--the night he left I was ready to hurt him, his dad and the woman his dad lived with for 13 years when my DD called crying and told me that they were putting all the blame for the breakup on her....these people are nuts---DH didn't go because he was afraid he'd end up in jail that night--DH says at least the bailsbondsmens office is close to the courthouse if anything happens on the hearing date.

lunch is over--back to work for me!!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #101  
kitty Momo

STOP the Insanity aka Posting - haha !!! Hop over to Back In Kindergarten #4!!!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-16-2006 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread