Old 05-11-2006, 11:34 PM   #31  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefBran
I don't think I should join any more challenges until I figure out why I'm not losing. Hopefully I can get it figured out by the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed. I do think it has a little bit to do with this being the same weight I was during most of high school and my body just doesn't want to get smaller yet. It's like a set point. But I'll be increasing my exercise and doing some calorie cycling. Hopefully that will work. Nothing else I've tried has.

Good luck to those who do another challenge.
I hope the WL starts back up soon. Keep your chin up Brandi!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:28 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 244/210/170

supersize chick - looks like our stats are similar - anxious to be in onderland also - haven't been since 1993 and its about time I get there - I have struggled with the last 10 lbs to get to onderland for a long time. Hopefully we can spur each other on - do you eat healthy carbs? I'm trying to.
cheeky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:59 AM   #33  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Brandi- Im sure your weight loss will start back up soon!!! I know its frustruating when it doesnt come off when you know youve been doing everything right! Its like they have a mind of its own LOL!!! Keep positive and keep it up!! it will come off eventually!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:08 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 244/210/170

purplecrush - Good luck on your Memorial Day challenge! What type of eating plan do you follow?
cheeky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:11 PM   #35  
Fat-be-gone

Brandi- i hope you find the answer to what's wrong. but just stick with it and your bound to pick up again. come back and join another challenge when you are ready. Good LUck!!!!

Bad eating week, so probably no loss on monday. i guess we'll see how I do this weekend. Please, oh please don't let me screw it up!!!!!!!!1
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #36  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Cheeky- Thanks! I might not make it, but ill come close!!!! Im determined!!! Im following the Weight Watchers Plan. I love it. Its easy.

Rosario- DONT SCREW UP GIRL!!! Just think of everything single thing you put in your mouth this weekend and think if you REALLY want it!! You can DO this!!! Food is just food. It has no hold over you!! Think positive!!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 12:08 AM   #37  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hey everyone! I am so tired right now but I just wanted to drop in and tell everyone that I got that job I was going for. It's at the VA Hospital. My mama is a supervisor for another department in the hospital and she's been pimping the VA to me since I was like 16. It's a government job so I get good benefits, pension, blah blah blah. I'm only 19, right now all I'm worried about is the money which is good.

Right now I'm waiting on my BBF to either call me or come over. She had yet another fight with her sorry *** BF, called me, waking me up, and asked to spend the night. Grrr. I want to be a good friend but dammit I am tired of her *****ing about that boy! I don't know why she doesn't kick him out for good. Everything is in her name. Anyway she called like an hour ago but I haven't heard from her since. I'm trying to refrain from calling her mama (who lives right around the corner from her). She's not picking up her phone.
Old 05-13-2006, 04:24 AM   #38  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Chick - I do calorie counting. Don't really focus on the carbs too much.

So this week has been busy for me. Had a good interview for a job that I want and have been busy preparing for things and such. I actually had some really low calorie days. I have to remember to eat. I hope my loss doesn't slow too much because of it.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:18 PM   #39  

Okay so I am down 1.5 pounds. I did not meet my Mother's Day Challenge here's hoping I meet the Memorial Day one.
72butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:45 PM   #40  
dgpebbles

Shari-congrats on getting the job...I know your happy and it sounds great...

I've done good on eating this week but I have not gotten in any exercise in over a week...I need to get my butt moving again
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:34 PM   #41  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Congrats 72!

Thanks Donna. I understand about the exercise. I haven't gotten any in either this week.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:28 AM   #42  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

This thread is closed. Look for Memorial Day Challenge ~ 2 Weeks. *kisses*