Old 05-07-2006, 08:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Smile Btb Members Chat~game 4!!

Hi all ! and welcome!! glad you found us! So tomorrow is the first day of game 4 and I'm ready this time! I have my exercise program all written out and ready to go!! The "diet" thing is as usual, eat everything, but less of it!

have a nice evening everyone and I'll catch ya all tomorrow!Good Luck!
Wendy

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 05-07-2006 at 08:55 PM.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 86/86/76 kg

Height: 157 cm

Last edited by Mafalda; 09-06-2007 at 02:09 PM.
Mafalda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:41 AM   #3  

Lol!:d
Old 05-08-2006, 12:57 AM   #4  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! My game plan is to get back into my daily walking routine, keep to my points, and make myself accountable for everything.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 212/205.5/150

Hey everyone. I could definitely use some motivation. So this game is ideal. I think my first week is going to be a little tense as i finish all my finals and get everything packed up to go home but hopefully it can keep me accountable and help me end my school year on a high note!
cereschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 08:43 AM   #6  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

to all! I'm ready for the new game. I started my day as usual with a 4 mile walk with my neighbor. I came home and did an hour of TurboKick. I still want to go try to do a 15 minute run, but we'll see about that.

Craig ran/biked a duathalon Sat. He did great, and I really wish I could do them with him. I am going to try to start a running program and see what happens with my ankle. I am very scared to screw either of them up and go thru another surgery, but I need to find out if it's possible for me to do it cuz I got really depressed watching everyone race and not be able to join in.

Well, a typical Monday-lots of teaching this afternoon and early evening. 2 weeks left before their recital and then I'm free from that for the summer!!!! I don't have to babysit at all this week. Sis has 1 week off between semesters. I'll only have them once a week for the next semester too! I'm not sure what I'll do with all the free time!

I'll be back later!

cereschick-Welcome. Good luck on your finals. What are you studying?

JasonsLea-Welcome.

tete-Welcome. What kind of dogs do you have? I've got a beagle and a humane society special (aust. shepherd/chow/lab mix).
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 10:03 AM   #7  
Fat-be-gone

Morning, morning, morn-ing!!!!

Wow, I feel really good about this game. I am so pumped and motivated to get serious. I know , I know...you've all heard me say this before. But this time I really mean it. What have I got to lose? So I am sticking with my plans. No more monthly goals. I think I'll set game goals. It'll be easier to track that way.

Game 4 goals
Excercise-at least 3 points daily
food-at least 3 points daily
water-at least 1 point daily

Wendy-great job on the new recruits. you are the man!! I was getting scared there for a minute because it seemed like all our players were leaving.
hope you are feeling better this week. I am ready start SI6 this week, too. are you with me??

brandy-ah, lucky you. free time. i can't wait to take a week off from work. must be nice for you. how was friday's hair appt. by the way?

tete-4 dogs??!! how fun!! i love dogs. they should be able to keep you moving!!

cereschick-glad your school year is almost up. now here comes summer and now you can really dedicate yourself to losing weight. too bad work isn't like that. I would love summers off!! good luck on your finals.

Shari-I am going to start getting into walking again. i think it is the easiest and best excercise out there. i hope you start today and stick with you plan. you can do it girl!!!

Have a great day everyone. talk to ya later!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 10:07 AM   #8  
Fat-be-gone

by the way, great idea stickying this thread. that way we don't have to go hunting for it when it gets quiet!!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 10:36 AM   #9  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Hi guys! My boyfriend was in town this weekend, so I was away from the net. I'm back, though, and ready to get started on game 4!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Rosario-I like the positive attitiude. It's our turn to kick butt around here!
Welcome to all the newbies!

Well, today is going to be crazy. I need to pay my bills, go to grandmas, go to school, i have my guitar final, and I have to prepare everything for tonight because it's our three year anniversary. Plus, I think i wanna try and mop my floors sometime in between everything! I am going to make meatloaf, not very healthy, but his favorite for dinner. I will eat a large salad with mine and only one piece. Tomorrow I'm really gonna start. I've written out an exercise plan and my meals. I need to loose some before my mom gets home.
Well, hope you all have a great day!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:39 PM   #11  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hey everyone!!!!!!!
I made it back from my bike trip...only one day of rain.....

My goal is to drop 10lbs by June the 9th. Thats the camping trip....I hope I make this goal.

Welcome to all the new chicks

Angela:I am glad to see you are still with us! I hope you have good luck on that final!!

Lydia: I dont have to ask I know you had a good weekend..

Rosario: I hear you on the goal thing I am only takeing it 5 to 10 lbs at a time and if I dont make it I know I still have time to work on it..

Brandy: Take is easy on that ankle. Good job Craig!!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #12  

Hi everyone! I'm late as usual, stupid computer has been acting up the past few days ans it's making me mad
Well, feeling better today, still not all there in the head, but then again, I never was! teehee!

Let's get our butt's in gear and rack up those points!whoohoo!
Wendy
Old 05-08-2006, 02:02 PM   #13  
Follow Me to Onederland!

S/C/G: 284~278~150

I was lost for a while, but I found my way here. I'm ready to go and very excited. I'm just starting my weight loss journey, so this will be a great kick in the pants when I don't feel like doing something.
Hpnotq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 02:23 PM   #14  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hey Everyone! I am doing to give this a try as well!

As for the healthy meals and snacks... would that be whatever you consdier healthy? I mean I understand the McDonalds or something of the short would be out... but yah, was just wondering... like say I have toast and PB for breakfast... and that is healthy for me but maybe not someone else do I count it? Just wondering about that, but I cant wait to start!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:00 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone!
Well, I'm really pumped!!!
I have a exercise goal set for 3miles-four days a week.
I also, would like to lose 10 lbs by June 9th, that when I'm set to go on a cruise!
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote