Old 05-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #76  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario
Ldy unicorn-I'm with you on that. I'm in to at least get 2 excercise points today. oh how i miss the days where I was bringing it 6 excercise points.
Yea!!! another Georgia girl!!!!!!

Where do you live in the big city? I am about 3hours south from you!!!

I have got to get moving! I have not done anything for so long I hate it.

One more thing I forgot to tell all of you. I burned my leg on the pipes from the motorcycle.... . And boy does it hurt....I blame it all on my hubby !!! He did it! He did it! lol I was tring not to get left....lol
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:50 PM   #77  
Keep going Keep going

S/C/G: 240/191.5/150

Default Hello all

Rainy day here in connecticut blah

Hello girls 2 points is better then none

I went to the gym again 2nd day in the row go me strating to get back into it. I am beat from yesterday thought 45 minutes of The Firm at lunch 1 hour of boxing and 1 hour of sparring (fighting) I am beat but feeling good at the sametimes does that make sence hmmmm. The only bad part of that is you come home starving and ready to eat a cow...LOL But I didn't made toast put jelly on it and that was that even though icecream and cookies were calling my name

So I was talking to this guy who started telling me hey lost 30 lbs in 12 weeks since he started I was like wow. He was saying how tough it is to lose weight. His wife just laughed he don't get the it's easier for a guys to lose weight faster. He still eats like crap and only because he does boxing and kickboxing he loses weight how is that possible all I do is smell brownies and gain 5 lbs. It's just not fair. But whatever good for him :0)

So I have to say my 4 year old son is so funny. I was complaing like usual about being Fat and my son comes out of no where mommy your not fat your chunky. I just started dying of laughter. Then I am asking my self well the **** did he get that. I rather be chunky then fat....LOL

I guess I better get some work done BYE
NikM789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:54 PM   #78  
Burning Bright!

S/C/G: 235/232/130

Good morning all!

I'm with Rosario and ladyU on getting 2 exercise points today! Boy, I feel like a slacker compared to some of you high exercise point people! I have one for today already...

I usually get more exercise on the weekends, or on days I go out to ride my horse. Then maybe I'll be able to catch up!

LadyU- Ouch! on the motorcycle burn! Hope it wasn't too bad!

exquisitern - on your NSV! Going down a size is AWESOME!

Wendy - How was the dancing?

Hi everyone else! Keep up the great work!!
LadyTyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:05 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

2 Measely beer and I feel like I have the worst hangover in the world! Can you believe that??
The good news is that I got an extra 7 points for dancing over 2 hours straight! I tell ya, that country dancing is great cardio!
Off to nurse my headache and eat lunch, catch ya later!

W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #80  
Fat-be-gone

lady unicorn-i'm in lawrenceville. ouch on that leg burn. i say you make hubby pay with, oh let's say, breakfast in bed or soemthing like that. don't let him get away with it. lol

nik-yea guys do suck. i hate it too that they lose weight easier. Argh!! your son is very smart. any woman would rather be called chunky than fat!

exquisitern-good job on those hour walks. congrats on fitting into your 18's. I can't wait to fit into mine!

wendy-in my opinion, that's one of the drawbacks of losing weight. your alcohol tolerance goes down. lol glad you had fun dancing

Well I got my 40 minute walk in on my lunch. woohoo for me. 2 points down. i think 4 to go!! I definitely feel good about today. I was disappointed with my lunch. Mine got mixed up with the in-laws so I didn't get a weiner. And I was looking forward to it too. So all I had was lentils. I have snacks around me so I hope I don't get to hungry cause I'm bound to eat em all. 5 more hours!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:26 PM   #81  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey gals-another quickie before my first student arrives. Last nights bike ride ended up being 14 miles long! I slept in this morning (walking buddy had a meeting) and then did a killer spin class. My legs are a bit sore after the long ride and intense class. I'm supposed to have a softball game tonight. I'm praying the rain holds off. It'll be the first game when some of the girls will be there (they're finally out of school!) Hope we don't get rained out.

I had a bad afternoon for food, but am refusing to let it turn into a bad day of food. I'm turning it around right now! Wish me luck. Well, I'm off to teach. Check back after my game.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #82  
Working on Hot!

Oh I will make him pay!!! HA Ha!

I am doing good on eating I still need to go shopping. I also need some input on my camping trip coming up in June. I need some good things to do for eating and exercise. So ladies give it up! Any tips will be welcome.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #83  
Working on Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosario
lady unicorn-i'm in lawrenceville. ouch on that leg burn. i say you make hubby pay with, oh let's say, breakfast in bed or soemthing like that. don't let him get away with it. lol
I am in Jefferson County. All he know how to cook is something fried...I am trying to stay away from that....You know how it is....
Old 05-10-2006, 05:16 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

La3y~ I live on Cucumber sandwich's when I'm camping!Cool and refreashing,the bread isn't great but I find that if I eat bread I eat less.
I have a list a MILE long for camping,I'm going to go for 3-4 days at a time.
Another good ting is turkey bacon for breaky,YUM!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 86/86/76 kg

Height: 157 cm

Cool

Last edited by Mafalda; 09-06-2007 at 02:14 PM.
Mafalda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 191/176/143

Morning all
I had a good day yesterday and I'm about to for an hour long walk with a friend plus I do 1/2 hour every morning and walk my kids to and from school so those exercise points should be adding up pretty quickly.
chaarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:07 PM   #87  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Had a rough start to the week. I have fibromyalgia and the weather really knocks me down. A stormfront collided with my hormones (TOM) and I spent most of Monday in bed with cramps and joint pain. Did resist my monthly cravings for fatty carbs, chocolate and red meat though (carbs and red meat seem to make things worse, crazy how you can crave what's worst for you).

Anyway, back on track today, even got some activity in (not quite 20 minutes, need to get a little more in before the end of the night. Went to the library and checked out several exercise books, and three videos. Maybe I'll try the yoga tape tonight. Also not quite making my water goal, hopefully today.

Brought home a bellydance book on a whim. Thought it would be fun, but unfortunately my husband saw it, and now he's teasing me (in a good way), but now I'm all embarassed.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:23 PM   #88  
katallan

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone! Sorry I missed posting yesterday. We had bad weather here and it knocked out the power for a few hours. I was at the gym (2nd day in a row!) and managed to get my 40 minutes in by walking the remaining 10!

I was a little slack today DH can always sabatoge my "healthy" eating. So I didn't stay with my 1600 calories today. But I did stay around 2400 and did have my healthly snacks and lunch so maybe the damage will be minimal! I did resist the beer and had my water with lemon.

Hope it's a good day tommorrow!
katallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 86/86/76 kg

Height: 157 cm

Talking

Last edited by Mafalda; 09-06-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Mafalda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 268/230/130

Height: 5'5'

Hi everyone! Well at least I don't feel all by myself..I went to the Dr. this afternoon and weighed in and I haven't lost an ounce I am so depressed! I thought I was doing so good.well nothing left but to tighten up a little more and keep going.aaaaargh! Hope everybody does a lot better.
CherokeeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote