Old 05-09-2006, 06:20 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 236/230/140

Hello. Last night went great. He was so suprised. And dinner was so good! I will not eat at 1 in the morning ever again! Today, I went to my grandmas to help her in her garden. I was out there for a while and it was good exercise. I am so tired. I went to bed at like 2 and had to get up at 8 so I could take my bf to get his car cleaned! I'm exhausted. I don't have to get up that early ever bc I just go to school and clean and sometimes babysit! Well, ttyl!
buckneram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 06:37 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 191/176/143

Hey newbie here, would love to join the game.
I've been really slack lately and need the challenge to kick my butt back into gear.
I'm a mother of two and recently left my job to be an at home MOM. I'm still adjusting to not working and having more time on my hands.
Unfortunately being at home equals temptation to eat YUCK.
I'm in New Zealand so I'm a day ahead of you all so I hope it isn't too confusing when I post my results a day ahead of you.
chaarli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #63  
Follow Me to Onederland!

S/C/G: 284~278~150

Angry

I've been such a slacker today....hopefully tomorrow will be better
Hpnotq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:36 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 268/230/130

Height: 5'5'

Since I have started this BTB game I'm grateful for the challenge because it gives me an incentive to excercise and eat right! For the past two days I've kept right with my calorie goal and excercise and my husband has been very supportive this time with helping me too eat the right choices. He hasn't always .. buying all the snack foods that call my name! lol
I know... but this time I have my mind made up..I have to get this weight off!
i need all the help I can get
CherokeeAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:42 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Wow, I missed out on so much today! I'll have to catch up later! Tonight I'm going dancing!!!!!!!!So, I'll have to add about 6 more points to my exercise points!Hot dog!I'm pumped to go!Catch ya's later!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:07 AM   #66  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Morning all! I'm running late, but wanted to give everyone a cheer for starting the game with such commitment!! I'll be back this afternoon. Have a great morning.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:33 AM   #67  

Height: 5'8"

Rosario,
Yes, I guess that I am depriving myself....for some reason I thought it was 1 pt for every 30 min! Thank you for pointing that out to me, I need all the points I can get!!

Last night my son Drew (age 8) was so awsome at Little League! He really nailed that ball everytime he was up to bat and he was SO excited! They won 10-8, so that made it even sweeter for him. Just wish his dad could have been there, but he often works long hours, but he always makes the weekend games. My husband is a local truck driver and thankfully is home each night, but sometimes too late to make it to the weeknight games.
I will be back at the ball field again tonight, my youngest, Alex (age 6 today!) will have his T-ball game and Drew has practice too. Busy, Busy!

Chaarli~Welcome to the group!

cherokeeangel~Congrats on keeping with your program!! Great work! "Yeah!" to hubby for being supportive too!

Everyone have a great day!
Darcy
nail-lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:50 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 155/144.25/135

Happy Wednesday All! Or if you are in New Zealand Happy Thursday

Excellent day food-wise yesterday. Didn't go to the gym, but walked to and from work. I did go out last night and buy a new pair of work-out shoes. They are Asics and they rock. They are the only shoes that work for me and I'm willing to pay full price.

Rosario-I moved out here from LA too! With a man(we are no longer together). Where in LA did you live?

Going to work on getting two points for water today!

Elizabeth
miasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:07 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 156/121/goal weight

Hi all
Great to see how well you're going and how motivated you are.
Thanks to all the 'oldies' for your warm welcome. It's great to be part of this challenge and to share the experience.
Chaarli- Im in australia, just across the tasman, so I'll be posting mine early too.
jayarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:25 AM   #70  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Morrin Ladies!
I have been slack too. I say all the ones who have been slack on the workout thing get at least 2 point for today....What do you guys think.

I can get 2 point today for a workout!!!!!!!!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:27 AM   #71  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Morning all, looks like everyone is doing pretty good.

I'm so impressed with some of the high exercise points I'm seeing posted! You guys rock! Maybe I'll manage to get more than 1 point in exercise at some point...
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:30 AM   #72  
Fat-be-gone

Good morning everybody!!

First off I got to say, everybody is doing awesome with points. You guys all rock!!!

I haven't gotten back into SI6 yet (or my 3 points a day, shame on me). But at least I am eating better. Maybe one day I will be in sync in both areas. There's really nothing new going on with me. So that is all to report.

miasmom-i was in East Los Angeles. What a coincidence, I came here to live with a man too!! I'm sorry it didn't work out with your guy. what part of La did you come from? do you plan on moving back??

wendy-how fun!! hope you enjoyed dancing. I haven't mustered up the courage to go with my bf dancin yet. he's a hottie and i don't think I could take girls staring at him all night long!!

cherokeeangel-that's exactly how i feel about this game. although I havent been as commited to it as I was in the beginning it does help you out in the long run. it gives you that little extra push that you need.

tete-puppets? how interesting. how did you get started with that?

Charli/jayarthur-lucky you!!! I wish it was thursday over here already!

Have a great day everyone!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:30 AM   #73  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Quote:
Originally Posted by tete06
Tyler / Alicia - She's my beloved Samoyed, she's 10 yrs old and her name is Bola (Ball), she's a retired therapy dog, she's not as patient as she used to be, but we love her any way...including all the fur in our clothes, furniture, bed, and everywhere you can think of... but we don't care really.
She's a doll! My two Pyrs are old, too -- one is 12 and the other 11, quite old for that breed. We get the same fur issues.... plus lots of drool as an added bonus!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #74  
Fat-be-gone

Ldy unicorn-I'm with you on that. I'm in to at least get 2 excercise points today. oh how i miss the days where I was bringing it 6 excercise points.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:37 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all!
Well, I havn't been on since Monday. My daughter's class went to the zoo yesterday and I had 3- 7 year old girls walking around the zoo from 10:00a-12:30pm. I didn't count that since it was start and stop kinda walking. But I did get in 3 1/2 miles that evening. I've been walking for 1 hour for the last 5 evenings. I really enjoy it, especially after I'm done!!! lol
I really want to get down. I did have a NSV. I've been able to get rid of my size 20 pants and skirts and start wearing my 18's again!! Woo-Hoo!!!
Good luck to everyone and I'm really impressed with everyone on their exercise points!
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote