Old 04-13-2006, 07:57 PM   #16  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Mel...I know how you're feeling right now. I'm at that point right now, not thinking about giving up though, just slow weight loss. I just think that no matter what, as long as I stick to it, the numbers will go down eventually, even if it's a month later. Losing weight naturally can suck that way. I'm at that point where i'm looking to try new things to help lose it faster. Maybe I'm not eating enough calories, I know that eating a little more can help sometimes. Not that I’m going to eat a lot more though.

Edit: I was right. I stuck to it, and my body finally gave it to me.

Last edited by SupersizedChicky; 04-16-2006 at 05:21 PM.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 03:53 AM   #17  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Okay so far we have:

Shari ~ 242.5
Supersized Chicky ~ 224
Rosario ~ 224
Donna ~ 171
ChefBran ~ 177
LaBonita ~ 147
Butterfly28 ~ 267
PicklesPotter ~ 168
Noelle ~ 188.8

For the chicks who I only have your usernames, can you tell me your real name? I just hate calling people by their usernames, especially since we'll be chatting for the next couple of weeks. And if I got your current weight wrong, just tell me. I'll post a new thread every week as we count down and post a list of everyone's weigh ins every week. I'm so excited! Yeah, I know, I'm so easy.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:54 AM   #18  
Fat-be-gone

I am right with you Supersized. I am always looking for an easy way to lose weight. <sigh> if it were only that easy. but I actually think it's better this way losing the weight the healthy way that way it stays off. I lost 30lbs on a really low calorie diet....maybe 1000 calories a day and working out....but it all came back plus some. so here i am trying to change my eating habits and excercise habits. it's tough.....but I'm glad you gals are all here for support and motivation.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 08:59 AM   #19  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

May I join too? I've been losing slowly, and then I hit a plateau, so my goal is to lose 8 pounds~ I hope this is realistic.
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:20 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Yep, got my weight right! And my name is Heather.
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 09:32 AM   #21  
Lifetime Fat Fighter

S/C/G: 237/235/150

Height: 5'2"

You got my weight right also. My name is Brandi. I'll put it in my signature so it'll be easier to remember.
nicolbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:10 AM   #22  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Well, 1st pound down!
Edit: & officially down a size!

Last edited by SupersizedChicky; 04-14-2006 at 08:50 PM.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:20 AM   #23  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hi girlies! Can I join too! I absolutly LOVE Challenges!! I love setting goals for myself!! I would like to lose 8 lbs by Memorial day. I have been losing weight pretty fast so I know anytime now its going to slow down, so I want to set it at a reasonable goal. Or hmm maybe I should do 10 lbs. My notebook says 8* in my journal I have all these mini goals set and written lol* but im going to try for 10. So yeah, count me in for 10!!!!!

Have a great day!!
Randee
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:25 AM   #24  
Fat-be-gone

Randee and Elyn. Great to have you with us!!

Randee-I love mini challenges too. They make losing weight so much funner!

Good job Supersized Chicky on that 1lb!!!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:35 AM   #25  
Starbucks Addict!

I join as many as I can. They do make it more fun when you hit that goal that you set for yourself! Makes you feel like you actually DID something. Plus, its totally worth it when you get to do it with friends!!!!
Old 04-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #26  
dgpebbles

morning everyone...we have a good group together...mini challenges are so much fun and they seem easier to do...

Shari-So if we start a new thread every week then what day is going to be our weigh-in day so you can have everyones weight updated for the new thread....Also thanks for doing that...its a good idea...that way we can see everyone progress all at once...
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #27  
Fat-be-gone

Yup, i agree. I only wish everybody would continue to post and stick with the challenges. There is so much support and not everybody takes advantage of it.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:41 AM   #28  
Starbucks Addict!

I also wish that too. Alot of times when a challenge first starts theres SO many people, but by the end of it, theres like 10 left lol. I look forward to getting on here and posting on the challenges. I love reading about everyones weight loss!! Its great motivation for me.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:50 AM   #29  
dgpebbles

So what kind of plan is everyone following and what kind of exercise are you doing?

I'm counting calories trying to stay under 1500 daily and I go to the gym almost daily and do 30-60 mins on elliptical and 60-90 mins of weight training.

Yesterday I did 25 mins on elliptical..I got to the gym a little early for my session with my trainer so I did cardio while I waited for my time and then did 60 mins of weights including what I did with trainer...
dgpebbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:55 AM   #30  
Starbucks Addict!

Im doing Weight watchers and love it! I also do Pilates, and then I do programs on the ON DEMAND channel on Comcast. I LOVE IT!! I do ball workouts, walking programs, belly dancing, yoga, weights, dancing..you name it, I do it. I also tried a kickboxing thing , it kicked my booty!! I also do my stair stepper thing and its literally melting my butt away!!! I tried on a pair of pants yesterday that used to fit perfectly, and now in the booty area is saggin BAD and im walking on the bottoms of my pants!!!! They are SO long on me now!!!